View Single Post

Old 10-11-2018, 07:26 AM

Rewards: 225,848
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Hawthorne - Race #7 - Post: 5:58pm - Optional Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $21,000 Class Rating: 84

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 MY DARLING SOFIA (ML=8/1)
#8 CHURCH ROAD (ML=5/2)
#10 LU SEA (ML=20/1)
#7 BIT MONEY (ML=6/1)

MY DARLING SOFIA - The September 15th affair at Arlington was at a class level of (93). Dropping down in class ranks considerably, so she should be in a good position to win. A campaigner coming back this promptly after a solid effort is a good sign. I usually like playing sprinters who are 3-4 races into a comeback. Horse didn't hit the board in last race, but did beat half the field, and made up ground down the lane. A slight improvement and this horse should be right there at the wire. CHURCH ROAD - The ROI when Emigh and Manley get together is tremendous. This mare is uppermost in earnings per race entered. Give the once over to this horse before the race. LU SEA - Ran last out against tougher competition at Arlington. The move down in the class scale should suit her well. Rodriguez has an 'uncoupled' entry here. Best to watch out for the longer priced half. I usually like playing sprinters who are 3-4 races into a return to racing. Lets try to beat the chalks with this mare. Just missed last out, but ran a pretty good race. BIT MONEY - The jockey and handler combination have a beneficial return on investment when they partner up.

Vulnerable Contenders: #9 SHE'S TAKEN (ML=9/2), #6 VENUS SERENA (ML=5/1),

SHE'S TAKEN - Hasn't been getting close at all recently. Not probable for this entrant to make an impact with no recent success in a sprint event. VENUS SERENA - A bit of a lackluster effort when this filly finished eighth.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#1 MY DARLING SOFIA is going to be the play if we are getting 5/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [1,8,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass