Stocks Discuss stock trading, tips & the market

Likes Likes:  0

Old 09-09-2016, 11:13 PM

Rewards: 251
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 300
Likes (Received): 35
bitcoin blockchain plays

i recently opened a positions in two blockchain companies BTL Group BTL Group Ltd. [BTL] | BTL Group Ltd. Company Profile | TMXmoney ) and NetCents( Bitcoin wallet to buy & sell digital currencies online | NetCents ) blockchain is a hot sector right now in fintech. VC's for the most part have cornered the market for investing dollars, so these two are rarities.

BTL looks the best. They had a press release last week that they are working with Visa. even made front page of Financial Times in London England. here is the tweet:
https://twitter.com/Blockchainltd/st...22670827790337
For about $1 a share, upside is huge. Small float like 33 million shares.

NetCents is a little more of a longshot, but has some decent products, mainly targeting businesses. They are developing software that would allow any crypto currency(bitcoin litecoin dogecoin etc) to be spent at the business and it would be converted to their local currency. THey are currently working on cross border payments with some Canadian banks.So I think this one shows some promise. it was like .15 cents a share. Again small float. THere is the possibility of these companies could even be bought out?

I posted years ago on here about buying bitcoin, blockchain is like a second chance if you missed out. Good luck