Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

Notices

Fantasy Sports Fantasy football, fantasy baseball, fantasy basketball, fantasy hockey and more.

Likes Likes:  0
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 04-22-2010, 11:08 AM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetleaf22 View Post
dog and pinny, sometimes local
ok you already posted the ones from Bodog...
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-22-2010, 11:09 AM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
BFD Thought?

Could BIg Ben end up in San Francisco by the days end? Asking price is apparently a 1st rounder. 49ers have two of the mand need a QB. Heck they feel theyre a QB away from being a super bowl contender...

Thoughts?
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Sweetleaf22 Sweetleaf22 is offline
Shhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 412
Posts: 23,277
Rewards: 12,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2014
Likes (Received): 1914
My Thoughts are hes not getting traded. SF would have a nice package with 2 1sts (13, 17) Tempting?

Just like Herm said they be crazy........

The Steelers say they are a Family. If your son gets say a DUI, are you taking him to the adoption agency. No you get him help, mabey AA. You just dont turn your back. Seems they believe he can turn his life around.
__________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
yea i was jsut thinking out loud. ben would be impossible to trade
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Roma Roma is offline
the straightshooter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wherein one correctly applies the Red Pill
Posts: 66,359
Rewards: 61,366
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4270
Likes (Received): 5726
sweeleaf how do you make your deposits at Pinnacle?
__________________
http://stuffin.space/

Last edited by Roma; 04-22-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Sweetleaf22 Sweetleaf22 is offline
Shhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 412
Posts: 23,277
Rewards: 12,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2014
Likes (Received): 1914
with playdough
__________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Roma Roma is offline
the straightshooter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wherein one correctly applies the Red Pill
Posts: 66,359
Rewards: 61,366
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4270
Likes (Received): 5726
is that western union? serious
__________________
http://stuffin.space/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Steel Steel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,787
Rewards: 21,016
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3676
Likes (Received): 1842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetleaf22 View Post
My Thoughts are hes not getting traded. SF would have a nice package with 2 1sts (13, 17) Tempting?

Just like Herm said they be crazy........

The Steelers say they are a Family. If your son gets say a DUI, are you taking him to the adoption agency. No you get him help, mabey AA. You just dont turn your back. Seems they believe he can turn his life around.
No thats where you are wrong. Steelers are working the phones trying to get the Raiders to take stupidberger. You turn your back on this kid because he is sick in the head. No doubt in my mind that he needs to seek help. He is not good enough to wear the Black and Gold and "MANY" Steeler fans want him gone.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Sweetleaf22 Sweetleaf22 is offline
Shhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 412
Posts: 23,277
Rewards: 12,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2014
Likes (Received): 1914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
No thats where you are wrong. Steelers are working the phones trying to get the Raiders to take stupidberger. You turn your back on this kid because he is sick in the head. No doubt in my mind that he needs to seek help. He is not good enough to wear the Black and Gold and "MANY" Steeler fans want him gone.
guess you didnt hear Bens lawyer this morning
__________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-22-2010, 03:52 PM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Sweetleaf22 Sweetleaf22 is offline
Shhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 412
Posts: 23,277
Rewards: 12,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2014
Likes (Received): 1914
Russell Okung went from 1/5 to 2/1 to go 4th to Wash



any news? pretty big shift there!
__________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-22-2010, 05:17 PM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetleaf22 View Post
Russell Okung went from 1/5 to 2/1 to go 4th to Wash



any news? pretty big shift there!

i havent heard anything the only thing i can think is two things.

1. They go with Trent Williams. His name has been tossed around today a lot. He is definitely a better fit in the long term for their system, but he is not LT ready from Day 1 and the Redskins need a Day 1 tackle, which Okung is. The Redskins being built to win now, the senses is Okung is the solid guy for that. His ceiling is lower but he is more reliable in the immediate time being. Depending on how they feel, if they do take a LT they could lean Trent Williams. I dunno though.

2. They worked out some deal for Bradford.

Other than that I've heard whisperings of Berry but i cant see him being such a huge possibility to shift the odds like that.

What are the other odds of players now?
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Sweetleaf22 Sweetleaf22 is offline
Shhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 412
Posts: 23,277
Rewards: 12,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2014
Likes (Received): 1914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFratDaddy View Post
i havent heard anything the only thing i can think is two things.

1. They go with Trent Williams. His name has been tossed around today a lot. He is definitely a better fit in the long term for their system, but he is not LT ready from Day 1 and the Redskins need a Day 1 tackle, which Okung is. The Redskins being built to win now, the senses is Okung is the solid guy for that. His ceiling is lower but he is more reliable in the immediate time being. Depending on how they feel, if they do take a LT they could lean Trent Williams. I dunno though.

2. They worked out some deal for Bradford.

Other than that I've heard whisperings of Berry but i cant see him being such a huge possibility to shift the odds like that.

What are the other odds of players now?
__________________
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-23-2010, 08:25 AM
BigFratDaddy BigFratDaddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,713
Rewards: 3,450
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFratDaddy View Post
Plays I've made so far:

Where will Jimmy Clausen be drafted?
Pick 6 or lower (20-1)

Who will be drafted first?
Earl Thomas +110
Joe Haden -140

Jared Odrick -220
Brian Price +170

Kareem Jackson -180
Devin McCourty +140

lol was wayyyy off on Clausen. It was an outside shot he'd go that high as i was hoping for a Mark Sanchez effect. Boy did that not happen.

I would be shocked if he wasnt the first pick today. Maybe the Cheifs trade up to get him. He has such a strong arm and can make every throw im shcoked hes still out there....
__________________
one thing ive learned is, never let anyone hooskow ya! -the great chili dog

2006 NBA Playoff Contest Champion
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-23-2010, 01:52 PM
iggs111 iggs111 is offline
CM Hall Of Fame Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 26,661
Rewards: 7,163
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
because he sucks. Nice work on the mock draft tho bfd!
__________________
2008 Cappers Mall Hall Of Fame Inductee


Arms....Chest.....Lift Weights....BOWFLEX!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.00% Host: cappersmallweb6