Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

Fantasy Sports Fantasy football, fantasy baseball, fantasy basketball, fantasy hockey and more.

Old 01-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Canadian Troublemaker

Rewards: 55,041
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2355
Likes (Received): 2402
Hotpicks would u back mcp in a first to five vs my buddy? In nba?

First to five wins. Wednesdays and Fridays.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Recovering Town Drunk

Rewards: 15,554
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1223
Likes (Received): 5566
NFL season long DFS

U have a buddy, now I have heard it all.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:30 PM
cappersmall VIP

Rewards: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 7738
Likes (Received): 12650
nope. it could be setup in a way so i just lose and you guys get paid or something.

what i would do , in a fucking heart beat , is get his LU's he uses daily and use them in every $2-$25 tourney on FD , $25 - 100 man tourney, 4 - $25 HU's , and $50 - 100 man tourney, every night.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Canadian Troublemaker

Rewards: 55,041
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2355
Likes (Received): 2402
MCP turned heel quickly on CM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Big Kahuna

Rewards: 87,626
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3869
Likes (Received): 6821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Natty View Post
Now you are saying Jack stinks
Fairest statement so far

I do agree with Wayne's final statement as well.

Guys, I cleaned the thread because I would like newbies to look at the thread and at least think we are mature adults.

For the record, I don't care who posts for who. I don't see why it would matter.

Also next year we have to be strict which means if you didn't enter LU in right place it shouldn't count.

The problem is we (well me) have soft hearts but the easiest way to avoid controversy is to follow the rules 100%. This way no one can say anything. Even if we look like an ass - following and outlining exact rules is a must.

On a personal note - not to leave anyone out but MCP is probably the most level headed, fairest guy on this site. I give him slight edge over me. lol

mrhp2 and noles are both good guys - just different generations and have rubbed each other wrong

That's what makes cappersmall - the good, the bad and the ugly. HaHa

Seriously everyone who played in this contest is a pretty good guy. Not everyone is for everyone. Believe me there's people I crinch when something is posted but then I think - well maybe it's just not for me

I hope you all enjoyed your new year and glad we don't worry about trivial stuff.

All contests - Follow all of the CM contests.
Auctions - Use your reward points to win all kinds of prizes.
Raffles - Use your reward points and win some great prizes in all of our drawings.

CM mobile version. Our apps are currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION but we do have a mobile version that works better than the app. On every page of the forum there is a drop-down on the bottom left of the page. Look for cappersmall look. Click it and select mobile version. To get back - do the same and click normal version.

We will be fixing apps down the road but in the meantime we hope you will find our mobile version quick and easy.

Quick Links
NFL Best Damn Capper
NFL Last Man Standing ATS Contest
NFL Pick 5
NFL Survivor
Big Roller Survivor
College Football Pick 7
NFL Free Survivor
NFL Bingo
Weekly Confidence Pools
Old 01-02-2017, 07:54 PM
cappersmall VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jack View Post
mrhp2 and noles are both good guys - just different generations and have rubbed each other wrong{
Thanks a lot jack , am i officially old now?
Old 01-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Drama Queen

Rewards: 13,513
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 384
Likes (Received): 403
As a possible contestant in the future I think it should be Sunday only. I totally understand how noles goofed. Been there done that. If it's Sunday only there will be no reasonable excuse for the wrong lineup and if you don't enter or adjust your LU by 1:00 sucks for you.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:58 PM
One Of These Days

Rewards: 2,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 382
Likes (Received): 1582
In any contest its best to have rules in place with zero ambiguity so there is never any confusion or rulings to be made.

My only problem is this was supposed to be a small game between friends and when someone enters a link incorrectly, forgets to put in a team or has plans to travel and can't enter I wouldn't want that to cause anybody to lose and believe me a 0 here would pretty much eliminate anyone from contention.

To me when someone comes in a couple minutes after lock and lets the error be known and what correct lu should look like I don't see a problem with it.

These weren't situations where someone came on 3 hours after the fact after outcomes had been known and said a mistake was made. In every instance no possible outcomes could have been changed.

Natty forgot to enter an NBA link last season, ryhenry entered the FD friends mode link by accident instead of the correct weekly link. Noles didn't adjust all of his lus because he was playing 2 different slates. Remax won baseball and he accidentally didn't enter his team in the CM game. I had to travel over the summer to a country where I wouldn't have been able to play and Noles had to fill in for me. These things happen.

In every single one of these instances everyone was notified within a few mins after lock and in no way could any outcome be doctored and everything was very transparent.

Maybe in the future if these contests get bigger the iron clad rules is the best way to avoid any instance of confusion but as currently constructed with this group of players I see nothing wrong with letting someone get in a game or change a lu a couple of minutes after so there entire season isnt ruined.

JMO and not meant to be a slight against anyone.

PEACE

Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 01-02-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:02 PM
cappersmall VIP

Post Thanks / Like
I agree actually , for the most part , but my biggest issue was it was a wedding ? and than out of the country ? but never said a word to the league until the day before ???? c'mon man. these things are planned WAY in advance. just seemed weird to not just me that he needed you to sub in week 17 at the last minute for something that was planned AT LEAST 6 months ago, more likely 10+ months ago.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:24 PM
One Of These Days

Rewards: 2,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 382
Likes (Received): 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpTORONTO View Post
Hotpicks would u back mcp in a first to five vs my buddy? In nba?

First to five wins. Wednesdays and Fridays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhotpicks2 View Post
nope. it could be setup in a way so i just lose and you guys get paid or something.

what i would do , in a fucking heart beat , is get his LU's he uses daily and use them in every $2-$25 tourney on FD , $25 - 100 man tourney, 4 - $25 HU's , and $50 - 100 man tourney, every night.
Unless you think I would purposely tank my CM NBA weekly team this isn't possible. I only make 1 lu per night.

PEACE
Old 01-02-2017, 10:33 PM
cappersmall VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Just wouldn't be comfortable doing it, nothing more.