Likes Likes:  0

Old 07-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Big Kahuna

Rewards: 9,476
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4018
Likes (Received): 7135
NFL Survivor 50 Buy-in - Rules

This is a $50 buy-in and 100% of the pool goes to the winner.

Here is how you play

Please confirm payment info. PM for details

This thread is for the rules or questions/answers pertaining to the rules of the contests. All other topics will be moved away from this thread. In this section there will also be a discussion thread, a standings thread, a confirmed entries thread (when paid) and the weekly pick threads where the game list and picks will be posted each week.

There are several payment options but do not assume it’s same info as last year. We will accept payments from bitcoin, Zelle, Square Cash, PP, bank wires and checks (give yourself time)

To discuss payment arrangements post me a PM and we can discuss several ways for you to get in. Please give yourself time. Other & past methods are available. Please confirm with me first MOST Other methods we've done in the past will still be allowed except NO VENMO. Get with me early - don't wait until the deadline.

There will be a confirmed entry thread in this section. Only names on that list will be permitted to play. After payment you will be added to list.

Each week you will select one team to win (no pointspreads). If you win – you move on to the next week. Lose and you are eliminated. If you miss a pick you are eliminated. The last lone survivor will win. The contest will run until there is one winner. In the event of a tie game - both sides will be considered a loss.

The contest will begin the first week of the NFL regular season and will end on the last week of the regular season. In case of more than one remaining - winners will split the pot. If everyone left unanimously wants to reset for playoffs and continue contest that is fine with me. If one person says they want to split - it is a split. This vote will be done privately. Payouts for all buy-in contests will be paid out same time at the end of the football season after the NFL last week of reg season unless contest includes bowl games or NFL playoffs then will be paid after SB or National Championship respectively

There will be a thread started by Cappers Mall each week right here in this section for you to enter your picks. The thread will be started on Tuesday’s of each week. You must post inside the correct thread.

You must make your picks by Sunday at 1:00 pm EST. The thread may or may not be locked at that time but there will be no exceptions. Picks may not be emailed in under any circumstance. They must be posted in the thread. IF you decide to wait until the last minute to make picks and the web site is down or any other reason beyond our control – you take that chance and again no exceptions will be made. EVEN if you play a late game they must be entered before 1.

You may play any NFL game. If you want to pick a Thursday night or any other day game you must play before Thursday or that day. If you play a Monday night you must submit by Sunday at 1:00 PM EST

You may buy as many entries as you'd like.

You will not receive any reminders. It is your responsibility to make your picks.

You may only use each team one time. Once you use a team you may not use it again and if you use a team twice by mistake it's the same thing as losing.

In the event more than one person is still standing heading in to week 17, the remaining participants will split pot or continuing in playoffs if 100% agreement from all players still alive.

* Any rule not mentioned here will be decided by Cappers Mall.

Please leave this thread to rules questions only. GL this year
Old 09-25-2018, 05:59 PM

Rewards: 370
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 7
No where in your rules does it say I cannot change picks. My picks were changed before 1pm on Sunday and they were posted. This is BS if you are going to deny me or anyone the opportunity to change picks before the 1pm deadline. It had nothing to do with everyone picking the Vikings. I can change picks in all my other pools, even online sites where I gamble allow me to cancel bets before the games kickoff. Your rules do not say you can't change picks and you should honor it.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Big Kahuna

Rewards: 9,476
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4018
Likes (Received): 7135
Any rule not mentioned here will be decided by Cappers Mall. This has come up many times and this is written in all of our contests. Our goal is to always be consistent. .

Tags
game, picks, play, thread, week