Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

College Football CFB Handicapping - Post your CFB picks, talk CFB betting, anything CFB.

Likes Likes:  0

Old 09-13-2017, 10:30 AM
My Pal R.I.P. 1-31-17

Rewards: 5,321
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 840
Likes (Received): 1182
5 Dimes Cheat Sheet - week 3

College Football Week 3 Betting Cheat Sheet:

Air Force at No. 7 Michigan (-25.5) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 12:00 PM ET

It’s time for everyone to respect the Wolverines’ D. But Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh should be worried about QB Wilton Speight who has the talent, but he has been way too inconsistent this year. He threw two pick-sixes in Week 1 against Florida and missed high on a lot of throws versus Cincinnati on Saturday.

No. 9 Oklahoma State (-13.5) at Pittsburgh | Saturday, Sep 16 at 12:00 PM ET

Senior QB Mason Rudolph’s 335 yards pushed his passing yards total to 9,352. That’s enough for him to now be the career yards leader for Oklahoma State. Rudolph has thrown eight touchdowns in two games. He has the nation’s best arm right now.

No. 25 UCLA (-3) at Memphis | Saturday, Sep 16 at 12:00 PM ET

Talking about hot quarterbacks; Bruin Junior QB Josh Rosen has thrown nine touchdowns in two games. UCLA opened the playbook for ‘the Rosen One’ and he delivered, the Bruins are averaging 49.5 points per game in first two weeks.

No. 23 Tennessee at No. 24 Florida (-5.5) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 3:30 PM ET

Florida looked bad against Michigan in week one. Florida’s offense worries me. They had two weeks to prepare for Tennessee. The Volunteers defense didn’t allow a third down conversion last weekend against Indiana State (0-11).

Army at No. 8 Ohio State (-30.5) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 4:30 PM ET

Ohio State won’t lose two in a row if they have a prayer at the College Football Playoffs.

Tulane at No. 2 Oklahoma (-34) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 6:00 PM ET

QB Baker Mayfield planted the Sooner Nation flag at the Shoe last week by beating the Buckeyes. Now Tulane is just a bug waiting for the Oklahoma windshield.

No. 12 LSU (-7) at Mississippi State | Saturday, Sep 16 at 7:00 PM ET

LSU has covered the spread eight of the last ten visits to Mississipi State. A touchdown difference shouldn’t be a lot to ask for the Tigers.

Colorado State at No. 1 Alabama (-28) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 7:00 PM ET

Alabama’s defense has that look. That unbeatable swagger. There is no stopping the Crimson Tide. Florida State was unable to upend Bama. Fresno State followed in kind. Now Colorado State is next.

No. 3 Clemson (-3) at No. 14 Louisville | Saturday, Sep 16 at 8:00 PM ET

I like Clemson and Junior QB Kelly Bryant, but their offense will not keep pace with a NFL-ready QB like Lamar Jackson. The 2016 Heisman Trophy threw 393 yards and added 132 rushing yards against North Carolina. Jackson totaled six touchdowns last week, three passing and three running.

Texas at No. 4 USC (-17) | Saturday, Sep 16 at 8:30 PM ET

Sophomore QB Sam Darnold is going to have a field day against Texas. Longhorn Nation needs to be ready for a blowout.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:48 AM

Rewards: 810
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 10
Disagree with Alabama and OSU

Hi One Pocket

Good write-up however, I don't like Alabama and Ohio State I think both one will only win the game with not hurry. Last year, Ohio State was very disappointed in covering the line and this year they look to be the same guys.

Good luck!
Old 09-14-2017, 01:32 AM

Rewards: 18,390
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 1621
I think Alabama rolls. Saban took it easy last week. He will practically have the spread covered by halftime. Ohio State is debatable tho.

Tags
saturday, sep, state, week, yards