Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

College Football CFB Handicapping - Post your CFB picks, talk CFB betting, anything CFB.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Advisory Board

Rewards: 27,128
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 913
Likes (Received): 918
I have always liked Mark Richt and felt like he did a great job at UGA. He always tried to hold his players accountable maybe to a fault. I do think it was a great hire for Miami but odd that he went there. I know he was a coordinator at FSU and has some roots from there but never thought he would wind up there after UGA.

wde
Old 09-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Khakis

Rewards: 25,493
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 783
Likes (Received): 866
Michigan is overrated too. Both Miami and Michigan lost huge games but it is the 1st game of the year. I always get nervous playing good teams on the road 1st game of year. Michigan defense buckled down in 2nd half but the offense was just horrendous. Shea Patterson wearing Charles Woodson's number is absurd. You better do something Patterson. Miami got rolled in that first half and just couldn't get anything going and hurt themselves with penalties and the pick 6. Hard to say who I thought looked worse between those 2 but I can tell you I think Texas had the most disappointing loss. And damn you Appalachain St! I was hoping someone else would get upset by them so it would kinda take the sting away when we lost 11 years ago to them.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Rewards: 11,331,473
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5114
Likes (Received): 7946
I do not think Michigan was as bad as Miami. They were playing a true road game with a QB who had never played a game in that system. They played like total shit and still had a chance to tie it on the final drive. As a Michigan fan, I think Patterson will be much better. I wish he had 1 cupcake before ND to work out the kinks but oh well. The OL needs to be better too.

Miami was just baffling. A QB with experience there and they looked like dogshit going down 33-2. It was truly baffling to me how bad they looked. I think they will still win a lot of games too but I just couldn't believe how that game played out.

Texas …. some things never change.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Shhhhhh!

Rewards: 54,320
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2119
Likes (Received): 2051
Penn state.

Really looking forward to the last PSU-Pitt game this Saturday night. Then the rivalry is over.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 09-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Khakis

Rewards: 25,493
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 783
Likes (Received): 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
I do not think Michigan was as bad as Miami. They were playing a true road game with a QB who had never played a game in that system. They played like total shit and still had a chance to tie it on the final drive. As a Michigan fan, I think Patterson will be much better. I wish he had 1 cupcake before ND to work out the kinks but oh well. The OL needs to be better too.

Miami was just baffling. A QB with experience there and they looked like dogshit going down 33-2. It was truly baffling to me how bad they looked. I think they will still win a lot of games too but I just couldn't believe how that game played out.

Texas . some things never change.

I agree Wayner. I didn't know you were a Michigan fan as well! That's awesome dawg
Old 09-04-2018, 10:18 AM

Rewards: 211,365
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2909
Likes (Received): 1768
Texass
Miami
Florida State

All hold true to form in the 2018 opening week of the season.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Shhhhhh!

Rewards: 54,320
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2119
Likes (Received): 2051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetleaf22 View Post
Penn state.

Really looking forward to the last PSU-Pitt game this Saturday night. Then the rivalry is over.
My fault, Pitt -PSU play one more time in Happy valley next year, then the series is likely over for at least 10-15 yrs....

-- Jack Lambert --

Tags
college, overrated, rated, teams