Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

Likes Likes:  1

Old 09-13-2017, 10:31 AM
My Pal R.I.P. 1-31-17

Rewards: 5,361
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 1186
5 Dimes Cheat Sheet - Week 2

NFL Week 2 Betting Cheat Sheet:

Texans at Bengals (-3, 38.5) | Thursday, Sept 14 at 8:25 PM ET

The Texans and Bengals deserve each other after their Week 1 showing. Both teams combined for one passing touchdown and five interceptions last week. I still like the home team on a short week.

Titans at Jaguars (pk, 44) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

The Jags defense was nasty against Houston, but the Titans actually have a franchise QB. I canít see the Titans going 0-2 and the Jags going 2-0 to start 2017.

Browns at Ravens (-9, 41) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

Cleveland has lost eight of their last visits to Baltimore. The Browns, at home, hung in the with the Steelers, but a road win in Baltimore is just crazy talk.

Bills at Panthers (-8, 41) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

That was some ugly game between the Bills and the Jets. Buffalo squeaked out with a victory but they will be handed a healthy loss at the hands of the Panthers.

Cardinals (-8, 44.5) at Colts | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

The Colts are a like dumpster fire. The short-handed Cards wonít lose two in a row.

Eagles at Chiefs (-4.5 47.5) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

It seems that drafting a future franchise QB, Patrick Mahomes, has lit a fire under Alex Smith and last week his dismantling of the defending Super Bowl champions has cooled down his hot-seat.

Patriots (-4.5) at Saints | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

The Patriotsí defense was awful in week one. Ten days is enough more than enough for Bill Belichick to whip the Pats in shape. I feel sorry for the Saints D and Drew Brees who is playing behind a soft O-Line.

Vikings at Steelers (-7.5) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

TJ Watt! Little brother to Texan behemoth JJ! This kid could be the missing piece in the Steeler D since the departer of Troy Polamalu.

Bears at Buccaneers (-6, 43) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 1:00 PM ET

The Bucs had their bye week last week due to Irma. Now they face the Bears at home. I predict a big win for the home team.

NY Jets at Raiders (-14.5, 43) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 4:05 PM ET

Even with the two+ TD spread, Oakland is a sure ATS winner.

Cowboys at Broncos | Sunday, Sept 17 at 4:05 PM ET

The Cowboys offensive line versus the Broncos defensive line is the best matchup of the week. I still think Dallas could run over anybody as long as they remain healthy.

49ers at Seahawks (-13.5, 43) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 4:25 PM ET

The Niners are 0-8 ATS in their last eight visits to Seattle. That includes being double-digit underdogs over the past two seasons.

Washington at Rams (-2.5, 46) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 4:25 PM ET

That was a great win by the Rams in week one over the Colts, but donít get too high on Goff and co. Washington is a far better team than the Rams and Colts.

Packers at Falcons (-2.5, 53.5) | Sunday, Sept 17 at 8:30 PM ET

Neither the Packers nor the Falcons looked great in week one, but both earned the W. The Falcons are 3-1 ATS in the last four Packers visits to Atlanta. Also, the Falcons are playing in a brand new stadium and hopes are high for an open roof game.

Lions at NY Giants | Monday, Sept 18 at 8:30 PM ET

Matthew Stafford proved why he is the NFLís $153 million man last week. At the same time, the Giants proved why Odell Beckham Jr should be the highest paid player in the league with their embarrassing offensive output.

This entry was posted in Football on September 12, 2017 by Editor.

Tags
falcons, home, sept, sunday, week