Go Back   Sports Handicapping Forum > Sports Handicapping > NFL Football

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Big Kahuna

Rewards: 9,658
Dolphins drafts - same old crap

Anyone else just sick of the same old shit. Let's play it safe in first round as usual (Pouncey is okay) and trade three picks for a running back that looks like he's Ronnie Brown II.

God forbid we make a big move

Well at least we still have Chad Henne leading. Maybe we will trade for Palmer or Kolb but I have a funny feeling it will be the Henne/Thigpen show again

Always be a fan but really sick of it

Boo

You may notice during peak hours on Sat/Sun - Thread views will update once per hour during the peak football season. Nothing has changed, they still calculated the same, it just will update every hour instead of instantly to lessen burden on server.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 AM

Rewards: 2,627
Lol sorry Jack.

You have to wonder if all these "parcell" guys really know what the **** they're doing.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Banned

Rewards: 7,359
I am afraid that you are spot on here Jack. I gave Miami a C. They still do not have a QB, and aparently showed little interest in drafting one at any level of the draft.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:48 PM

Rewards: 11,907
gladly you trade you any of the Steelers picks for Pouncey ? I have to believe that the Dolphins plan on being busy in the free agent market. It will make this draft make more sense hopefully. You need a QB with out a doubt. Free agent ?
Old 05-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Shhhh!!

Rewards: 12,409
Center Mike Pouncey didn’t receive a playbook from the team when he was at the facility, but he reportedly did receive “material pertaining to the Wildcat” so he could get familiar with certain plays and concepts.

All signs point to Miami Dolphins refreshing, not retiring, the Wildcat offense in 2011 | The Daily Dolphin