Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

Pro Line & Lotteries Post picks or talk it up anything related to ProLine, Sports Lotteries or Canada

Old 01-25-2018, 09:16 PM

Rewards: 11,307
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4772
Likes (Received): 4510
Our premier when her kids were 7, 10 & 11 moved daddy to the basement and her girlfriend into the master bedroom. Patrick Brown 10 years ago asked a young woman who had been drinking to blow him and she did. And he kissed another young woman who had been drinking and she felt his erection but she said stop so he stopped. Bbbbut he was her boss. Bbbuut they met on a plane and the context was he gave her his cell # and told her he would get her into the hottest bars and show her a good time. Both girls were age of majority and he was in his 20s.
He’s a sexual deviant.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:13 AM

Rewards: 55,185
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 7820
Likes (Received): 12183
Also, these allegations are at least approx. 5 years old. Neither victim knows each other. Yet, 5 years later, on the same evening, at approximately the same time, both come forward. I would understand if one came forward and the other, on reading in the press, comes forward a day or more later. How does this apparent coordinated complaint launch? There has to be some third party coordination/intervention. I don't mean to demean any true victims but this does not pass the smell test.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Spare some change?

Rewards: 154
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 886
Likes (Received): 473
Interesting article in the National Post regarding this matter. I feel for any victims who have had any degree of sexual assaults on them. But, this witch hunt of making any allegations ruining somebody’s life and the ensuing witch hunt to “catch” anybody who falls into the category is getting ridiculous. If anybody who is holding a grudge wants to ruin them, this is the way to go. Even if proved false, the social stigma and due process of going through the law motions is enough to totally fuck up your life forever.

Christie Blatchford: What happened to Brown is fundamentally wrong. Every man in the world is now vulnerable | National Post
Old 01-26-2018, 12:07 PM

Rewards: 55,185
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 7820
Likes (Received): 12183
That article says it all Go Leafs Go. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:22 PM

Rewards: 11,992
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3619
Likes (Received): 4422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanoz View Post
Our premier when her kids were 7, 10 & 11 moved daddy to the basement and her girlfriend into the master bedroom. Patrick Brown 10 years ago asked a young woman who had been drinking to blow him and she did. And he kissed another young woman who had been drinking and she felt his erection but she said stop so he stopped. Bbbbut he was her boss. Bbbuut they met on a plane and the context was he gave her his cell # and told her he would get her into the hottest bars and show her a good time. Both girls were age of majority and he was in his 20s.
He’s a sexual deviant.
I guess it’s ok to be an adulterer, no backlash here

“I’m quite serious,” says Rounthwaite when asked again if she had really waited 18 years for Wynne. Nothing changed until a fateful Saturday when Wynne called her and said, “I need you to come and do something with me.”
Says Rounthwaite: “My partner and I had a whole day planned and I said, ‘Fine, I’m coming,’ and my partner said to me, ‘She just gets to call and our day’s over?’ And I said, like, ‘yeah, pretty much, pretty much.’ ”
Wynne says she and Cowperthwaite were married from 1977 to 1991. They were still friends and looking to buy a cottage with another couple in 1991. Wynne wanted Rounthwaite to see it. “I wanted Jane to come because I wanted it to be a place she would like,” says Wynne. They all knew each other and Wynne says she expected Rounthwaite would visit the cottage.
That night, they got together for the first time. As Rounthwaite puts it: “The end of the wait.”
Wynne says Rounthwaite moved into the family home in Toronto a few months later. “Five months,” Rounthwaite clarifies. Everybody was living in the same home with the children, including Cowperthwaite, who moved to the renovated basement.
Cowperthwaite eventually moved into a nearby home and the two women lived together until they could legally marry. The adults have all remained friends, still having big family dinners together.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:25 PM

Rewards: 3,654
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 32394
Likes (Received): 21881
I just dont understand how this is even sexual assault. Dont get me wrong I dont stand for rape etc and Im all for equality and the movements working to get there. But all he did was ask her for head, he didnt force it on her, he didnt give her an ultimatum, he just asked. If I ask a girlfriend to blow me is it automatically sexual assault now?!

And with the other woman, she told him to stop, and he did and then drove her home. Thats the opposite of sexual assault is it not? Seems pretty gentlemanly to me.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:29 PM

Rewards: 16,220
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 23228
Likes (Received): 19188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allbutbroke View Post
Also, these allegations are at least approx. 5 years old. Neither victim knows each other. Yet, 5 years later, on the same evening, at approximately the same time, both come forward. I would understand if one came forward and the other, on reading in the press, comes forward a day or more later. How does this apparent coordinated complaint launch? There has to be some third party coordination/intervention. I don't mean to demean any true victims but this does not pass the smell test.
call me a tin foil hat wearer or whatever
but very suspicious

similiar to the women posted in the pic of the “hijab” hoax that works for wynne

that noted bad timing by wynne staff as now the pc’s have time to get a woman in there and push that

actually wouldnt surprise me if pc leaked this to replace brown as he was flip flopping on items and mot well known

regardless get wynne out

fuk id vote for tsp
Old 01-27-2018, 09:55 AM

Rewards: 10,939
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 7188
Likes (Received): 11885
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision View Post
call me a tin foil hat wearer or whatever
but very suspicious

similiar to the women posted in the pic of the “hijab” hoax that works for wynne

that noted bad timing by wynne staff as now the pc’s have time to get a woman in there and push that

actually wouldnt surprise me if pc leaked this to replace brown as he was flip flopping on items and mot well known

regardless get wynne out

fuk id vote for tsp
LMAO...worst move ever to do that vision. Anti politics, did too much of it during biz days, utter bullshit, constantly, and surprise surprise, no accountablility. I could tell you guys stories about event funding I received w no follow up. Fucking scary.

One story.....#yearsago. did an event in BC...celebrity hockey in Vancouver, anyway, we got tourism/heritage funding toward the budget. In the end it equated to about 48 g's we got. Which was far too much, I was expecting/hoping to get 20, they gave us the full amount asked. lol. Not one notice to us after of confirmation of spending etc...signing off on even getting the cheque, nope. And that's just one example, many more. Needless to say, lost all faith in how gov't run. Truly a travesty to the point of hilarity, the level of incompetence, simply mindboggling. . I pay no mind to politics anymore, waste of time and energy.
Old 01-27-2018, 01:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like
fuk unc
Old 01-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Missed it by *that* much.

Rewards: 5,575
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6060
Likes (Received): 4222
Quote:
fuk unc
Mmm hmmm. Ridculous banker failed.

Hockey fan. Soccer fan. Football fan. Baseball fan. Basketball fan.
And, Cricket fan, whenever offered.

It's bad luck to be superstitious.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Seriously thinking I need to quit. Or at least find a surefire way to regulate my "fun" .

Old 01-27-2018, 11:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
I'm actually with vision on the side of thinking the PC's brought it up (again) on their own... probably not happy with Brown and want someone else... and need a "good" reason to bounce him... Really, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Spare some change?

Rewards: 154
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 886
Likes (Received): 473
If I had a dollar for each time a late goal or injury time goal was scored to tie it up and kill my ticket..... whoa nelly
Old 01-29-2018, 10:39 PM

Rewards: 12,753
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 19875
Likes (Received): 18585
On friday night of NBA All-star weekend,, There is the Rising Stars' game, where best 1st or 2nd year players compete via Us VS International.

How come no young Raptors made it? I can't believe it... No Poeltl? No Van Vleet? No Siakam?
No Delon Wright? What the hell is this all about?

Hey ask LeBron, Kyrie, or any proven East players.
Above 4 youngsters, can play with anybody.
My Daughter's thought on Football; Half players are fat, half are slim. Slim players only pass to slim players. I can say they are selfish & it's no fair! I feel bad for big boys, all they do is fell down awkwardly & never get the ball. Poor things...

2018 NFL Props: +$2165.20 after Week 9 Sunday
52 cards played, cashed in 23 cards with 56 winning tickets.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Changster View Post
On friday night of NBA All-star weekend,, There is the Rising Stars' game, where best 1st or 2nd year players compete via Us VS International.

How come no young Raptors made it? I can't believe it... No Poeltl? No Van Vleet? No Siakam?

Fvv should be there 100%. Its because they play for Toronto they get no respect. We shall see what they have to say when we represent the east in the finals
Old 01-30-2018, 11:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Changster View Post

I Totally forgot about OG! Guy is a rookie starter on the 2nd best team in the east. Wtf NBA!

Last edited by SportsLove; 01-30-2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
fuck i hate american announcers on these games in pucks...they really don't know the game...Getzlaf was right in doing what he did...and announcer says "guy is gonna lose his face" to Chara...who suckered him twice..fuckstick...makes me blood boil the stupidity on announcer part and cowardice on that big fuck...who without height is fuck all...makes me wanna go again..ok am done...fucking stupid americans...ok now am done....
Old 01-30-2018, 09:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
oh yeah...and this fucking proline commercial...with that tool walking like a fucking stunned prick...and the other guy doing the homage to ray lewis endzone entrance to super bowl...(#murderer) ...are they really paying an ad agency for this shite...hilarious....what a waste of money..yeah..that commercial wants to make me go out and buy a ticket....

worst fucking money ever..i did tons of commercials for a fraction of the ad agency price (been there done that) and this stuff is utter bullshit...oh wait..it's political people spending money and have no clue...right...now I remember. ok...now I'm done...cmon vegas and calg give me some love..then u colo and van. need u both.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:53 PM
C'mon Man!

Rewards: 104,601
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4743
Likes (Received): 5563
Thank you very little New York Islanders.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito Brigante View Post
Thank you very little New York Islanders.
I don't care what the scenario is that team should never be favored by more than - 125 in any given situation. Anyone betting on them at -150 plus juice is just not doing their homework. Halak is a mess and it goes out from there. I was too much of a wuss to touch fla due to backup I know little about. Thought this would be a shootout...and Isles didn't show up. Horrible team, that shouldn't be.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:21 PM

Rewards: 45,803
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2070
Likes (Received): 13031
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Sports PROFIT View Post
oh yeah...and this fucking proline commercial...with that tool walking like a fucking stunned prick...and the other guy doing the homage to ray lewis endzone entrance to super bowl...(#murderer) ...are they really paying an ad agency for this shite...hilarious....what a waste of money..yeah..that commercial wants to make me go out and buy a ticket....

worst fucking money ever..i did tons of commercials for a fraction of the ad agency price (been there done that) and this stuff is utter bullshit...oh wait..it's political people spending money and have no clue...right...now I remember. ok...now I'm done...cmon vegas and calg give me some love..then u colo and van. need u both.
lol, surprised you didn't know this. The "Billion dollar strut"

Made famous by Vince McMahon and more recently Connor McGregor.

Here it is.....

Old 01-31-2018, 06:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
during gender equality training at work is it appropriate to stare at the super hot hr chicks tits?
Old 01-31-2018, 06:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
during gender equality training at work is it appropriate to stare at the super hot hr chicks tits?
As long as there is equality with your staring at the left tit just as much as the right tit.

Old 01-31-2018, 06:58 PM
CRETINOUS EUNUCH

Rewards: 1,752
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22703
Likes (Received): 6098
Quote:
Be prepared to be accused of sexual harrassment by her 20 yeas from now.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
lol, surprised you didn't know this. The "Billion dollar strut"

Made famous by Vince McMahon and more recently Connor McGregor.

Here it is.....

ok now it makes more sense, but did not know that this was a thing. never followed McMahon or wrestling closely enough, nor did I see this with McGregor.

Even with that info, still think it's a piss poor commercial though.

Tags
angst, start, thread, venting, year