Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Likes Likes:  2

Old 02-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 26,191
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 800
Likes (Received): 918
Five children charged with killing Nashville singer Kyle Yorlets

First, they steal a truck, then see a better car with the driver.
Something is very wrong in the Country.

(Reuters) - Five juveniles are charged with shooting and killing a musician in Nashville, Tennessee outside his home after he refused to hand over his car keys, authorities said.

The three boys and two girls, ranging in age from 12 to 16, were in a stolen pickup truck when they encountered Kyle Yorlets, 24, outside his home on Thursday and took his wallet, the Metropolitan Nashville Police said.

Yorlets was a graduate of Nashville’s Belmont University and was a singer and songwriter for rock band Carverton.

“We are heartbroken,” three of his bandmates said in a statement. “We will never forget Kyle, and though he is gone too soon his legacy is here to stay.”

Police released booking photos and the names of three of those charged because they are older than 13.

If you think health care is costly now, just wait until it's free.

Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt.
4th century BC Phaedrus
Old 02-12-2019, 04:40 PM

Rewards: 84,448
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 709
Likes (Received): 1755
Man This country is fucked up!!!
Old 02-14-2019, 02:39 PM
Used Register

Rewards: 205,747
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4744
Likes (Received): 2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbait View Post
Man This country is getting to be fucked up!!!
Amen brother...

Stand and fight or, cut and run! I for one, am too old to run...
Old 02-14-2019, 09:18 PM

Rewards: 84,448
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 709
Likes (Received): 1755
Ain't gonna run except to get to better cover to shoot back! Way its looking right now, will probably die with a gun in my hand. Kinda hoped that part of my life was over when I left State Police. WRONG !!! Kinda hoped I would not be in any more battles when I left Saigon coming home. NOT!!!
Old 03-19-2019, 10:56 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
I think this is the answer.

New Zealand Massacre Part of an Age That Has Devalued Life

Last week in New Zealand, a self-avowed white supremacist targeted two mosques and streamed his bloody killing spree on social media.

There are at least three condemnations that should result from the massacre.

The first condemnation is for the act itself. The callous slaughter of people at prayer is part of an age that has devalued life, from unrestricted abortions to street shootings and other terrorist attacks.

That some of these assaults are motivated by twisted views of religion, or in this case, a white supremacist opposed to immigration, is all part of the same piece. Murder and hate should not be categorized.

More
New Zealand Massacre Part of an Age That Has Devalued Life
Old 03-19-2019, 11:28 AM
the straightshooter

Rewards: 98,637
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5332
Likes (Received): 6567
well, you decided to change the direction of this thread, not me

ill start with a disclaimer, I don't condone any violence, but I'm an observer of social trends, particularly when they are political and the winds of change

the media doesn't make this distinction but an informed individual should

a white supremacist, is presumably someone who thinks whites are superior,and should rule over others

a white nationalist makes no such claims of superiority, they simply desire to live within a territory that is theirs alone with next to no diversity ruling over nobody

the shooter didnt act alone, but for the sake of my commentary, we will reference one guy

he didn't pick a random mosque, that particular mosque had connections to two terrorist attacks one of which killed a very young girl from New Zealand

he mentioned a few names like Pewdiepie (90 million subscriber youtube account that's pretty much about video games) and Candace Owens,( the black conservative trying to mobilize the black vote) to make sure this couldn't be memoryholed, and the media had to pick up on it in a major way. Obviously these people have nothing to do with his influence but he knew the media would run with it. The live video and his manifesto cant really be purged, if you want youll find it.

He correctly assumed that western media and then govts were going to act out of instinct and go too far in their backlash, overboard, which would ignite the regular right who have nothing to do with this . Im already seeing that

This guy has a good take, beginning with the neoliberal economic policies ( Republicans first began this) we call globalism in the late 80s, and how it resonated to where we are now.

Last edited by Roma; 03-19-2019 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Rewards: 1,123
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 792
Likes (Received): 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFDwager View Post
Amen brother...

Stand and fight or, cut and run! I for one, am too old to run...
Roll Brother don't run.

Old 03-19-2019, 01:45 PM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
My takeaway was an Age That Has Devalued Life

There is/was a live stream video of 2 black men and 1 black woman in a car. She is talking about "we draw down on them". I could not tell who. She expertly draws back the slide of a semi-auto pistol while the driver tells the right side passenger to relax because the mag is empty. She should have but didn't know all pistols like that I am aware of hold the slide back if the mag is truly empty. She shoots the passenger side man in the head.

We have BLM which has the opposite effect of white lives do no matter. We have had several votes that breathing new-born babies intended to be aborted can be killed. By the last back to the future movie Marty is an expert shot at from video game practice.

We will never know what the Court cases are because that will be all sealed. The days of "Have gun, will travel" where a boy hangs up his 45-70 rifle on a coat hook are long gone. Perhaps The now rare "man of the house" is not there in 70% of children's lives is coming back to haunt us.

Tags
charged, kyle, nashville, yorlets, “we