Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Likes Likes:  1

Old 01-26-2019, 05:00 PM

Rewards: 84,448
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 708
Likes (Received): 1755
Just a thought for today

As I have watched what went on the last week, the rush to judgement, the aftermath, then the truth coming out and still many of those on the left are still condemning, even after the truth, no blame at all for the black Israelite
group (seen any?)and the almost giddy excoriation of all whites by mostly white liberal journalists and tv anchors, I started to make list of who they blamed for everything bad on earth and I have to say they are very consistent, no matter what you read or who you watch or on what network, less so on Fox, but on some shows there too.
These are my findings, you may agree or disagree based on your take, but this is my list so I don't give a fuck if you disagree. Just for info sake, I am in the number 2 category. Remember these are the worst of the worst as rated by the liberal press and news media starting with the most despicable.
1. White Christian Republican Men
2 White Christian Conservative Men
3. White Republican Men
4. White Christian Men
5. White Men
6. Child Molesters
7. Illegals who are Child Molesters
8. Rapists
9 Illegals who are rapists
10. Muslim Rapists
11. Human Trafficers
There seems to be one consistent in the first 5 and some serious ambiguity in the last 6, but who can argue with the press and the Libs. everyone knows they are always right. PUN INTENDED!!!
Just an observation from an old fart!!!
Old 01-26-2019, 09:11 PM
Used Register

Rewards: 205,730
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4744
Likes (Received): 2839
Yep, we are becoming out of favor. Ain't going down without a fight though!

All this PC crap is just the continued Pussification of America. Very sad state of affairs...
Old 01-27-2019, 11:38 AM

Rewards: 64,430
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2284
Likes (Received): 6106
The dossier, which is the collusion roadmap, claims Trump associates like Carter Page and Michael Cohen took part in a hack-and-release conspiracy directly with Russians.

If that was true, then why would campaign need Roger Stone to find a contact to WikiLeaks?

2nd annual Cappersmall/Espn College Pik`em Champion

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 01-28-2019, 05:30 AM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 26,184
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 800
Likes (Received): 918
There is a few of these:
1. White Christian Republican Men
2 White Christian Conservative Men

When mixed together, we get "White Creator beliving Conservative Republican Men who would vote Libertarian if we did not have an either/or system." The Republican tent is big but that means it also makes room for the RINOs.

I have a cousin whose life was destroyed by "experimenting with Oxy". Stamping down on drugs like these will not help. We have had a war on (some) drugs for decades with no end in sight. My two living sisters-in-law in Wisconsin abuse street drugs and have for decades. The third kept coming back to a man who abused her, hitting her head, and she died at 43 from a brain aneurysm. I hold him 100% responsible but it is not up to me to mete out Justice. I have a .270 with Sierra GameKings and an unregistered rifle that I would so love to use but that is just my daydreams.

I thought forty years ago that the Government could have a person go to a doctor, get an Rx and buy a taxed pack of Pot cigarettes. Return every 6-months for counseling or refill. There used to be a 4-pack of tobacco cigs in a C-Ration. The tax would change monthly by getting a High Times magazine and making the 4-pack under street cost. Smuggling would drop to zero.

The same could be done by supplying an Rx for pharmaceutical grade Heroin. As pure it would not need needles and could be swallowed, snorted or mixed in cigarettes. That covers the low end to the worst end and the stuff in the middle could be worked out. Except as a Government run system, they would find a way to screw it up. Remember the Feds took over a Nevada brothel. They had the licenses to sell booze, pussy, and gambling but ran it out of business.

tigerbait, I am sorry if I did a thread hijack but one sentence just led to another.

A Call For The U.S. To Pilot A Prescription Heroin Program : Shots - Health News : NPR

Last edited by AuburnKid; 01-28-2019 at 05:35 AM. Reason: added link

Tags
christian, liberal, men, rapists, white