Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Likes Likes:  1

Old 02-01-2019, 09:17 PM

Rewards: 84,075
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 665
Likes (Received): 1708
Just a Thought for today

I have decided that I will no longer give the left, here and other places, the unopposed statement that they are the only ones who care about life and liberty and that all the conservatives are for others to die and have nothing.
After watching the standing ovation by the majority of the New York legislature as they passed the bill to allow abortion to be performed as the child is in the birth canal being born,(California also has that law and 5 other states under Democrat control are in the process of approving it), after watching the VA house committee question the author of the bill, her statement about tearing the head apart while the birth was going on caused one gentlelady to slap her hand over her mouth and run from the chamber,
and hearing the Democratic Governor of that same state describe how the law he was
championing would allow the baby,after it was born, to be made comfortable while the mother and the doctor decided whether or not to terminate its life.( of course, this is also the same man who in his younger days liked to dress up in Klan garb and blackface). When you can casually discus doing those things, you can kiss my ass if you say you give a fuck about life. Those of you who were in Nam can attest to what the V C have done to babies and pregnant women when they hit a village. I have upchucked
on more than one occasion. Incidentally, the VA committee tabled it and it will not go up for a vote yet. So every time I see a comment from a lib on this site and anytime I am around any and they start telling me how I don't care about others, I am going to ask them how many babies they have killed in the birth canal and terminated after they were born. You can't just say you support it, if you are not ready to do it yourself if need be. Just a thought from an old fart .
Old 02-01-2019, 09:48 PM
#TomaHawkNation

Rewards: 16,326
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 846
Likes (Received): 1243
Abortion Leading Cause of Death in 2018 with 41 Million Killed

fuck the pro-choice/planned parenthood/margaret sanger. every women that gets an abortion should be required to watch the procedure being performed on someone equal to that of where she's at in her pregnancy. then justify it. keep your legs closed ho
Old 02-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 32,849
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 736
Likes (Received): 800
Abortion Leading Cause of Death in 2018 with 41 Million Killed

I said this once and the all that happened was I was a racist because I wanted over 20 million black babies to grow up to be slaves.

Quote:
fuck the pro-choice/planned par Sanger. Margaret Sanger. every women that gets an abortion should be required to watch the procedure being performed on someone equal to that of where she's at in her pregnancy. then justify it. keep your legs closed ho

tigerbait has changed my mind about my one time ever so slightly pro-choice stance. I used to be ready to accept a woman who swore that her raper's child that she was carrying would have a life of misery as she would beat him as often as possible unless she had an abortion. That might happen but it might get better and the grown-up child could have a good life.

Old 02-03-2019, 10:05 PM

Rewards: 43,718
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2284
Likes (Received): 6066
One persons white privilege is just another persons 60 hour work week.

2nd annual Cappersmall/Espn College Pik`em Champion

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 02-03-2019, 10:41 PM

Rewards: 49,417
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1085
Likes (Received): 1557
Just want to make sure I have this right..............

Illegal aliens get rights when they enter the US and natural born babies who are actual citizens do not?
Old 02-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 32,849
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 736
Likes (Received): 800
O Lord, you knit me together in my motherís womb.
Psalm 139:13

Tags
babies, birth, canal, law, life