Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:12 PM

Rewards: 3,769
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8054
Likes (Received): 2973
London

This city is a shitshow of death right now.

Girl, 17, is shot dead 'in gang crossfire' before boy, 16, is gunned down in London | Daily Mail Online

Prior to this. There has been almost 40 fatal stabbings this year in London. There’s no need to ask why. Everyone knows why. Add on top of this the thousands upon thousands of girls and boys under 16 being sex trafficked, too. They’ve arrested more people this year for Twitter and Facebook posts than they have pedos, sex traffickers, gang members and terrorists combined this year.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:55 AM
Advisory Board

Rewards: 28,158
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 947
Likes (Received): 977
Hard to believe this was once the capital of the world....

Great Britain is a great country with some great people but they need to focus on their own people and not subscribing to the rest of the world

wde
Old 04-03-2018, 08:33 PM

Rewards: 84,082
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 666
Likes (Received): 1710
Is not going to happen!!Like Germany and other countries, England fell prey to the silly idea that they could take on the whole worlds troubles and make them work. Now it is too late for those places and soon to be too late for Canada and the U S. England allowed themselves to be taken over and will soon be just prey for Muslims and gangs.
We are well on our way to the same. Some areas of Michigan are already under Sharia law and some of the largest cities in the U S ( New York, L A, Philly, Washingto,Chicago)
are already under gang control. And the press poo-poos it and forgets to report what is going on. Anyone who has been to those cities in the last 10 years, knows that you do not go out at night except in certain areas and crime is rampant in all of them.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 32,856
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 736
Likes (Received): 800
We faced a choice in the election.

As the second President Clinton, she wanted to complete her husband's work he started with NAFTA. She wanted the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation to become Law from Belize to Canada. There would have been no more American freedoms.

you might paraphrase time-traveler, Kyle Reese;
Some of us were kept alive, ... no freedoms, but alive, ... to work... loading data into IRS Databases. The freedom disposal units ran night and day. Individual Freedoms was that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the Beltway, to smash those Globalist motherfuckers into retirement. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Trump; Donald Trump.

from The Terminator

Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:06 AM

Rewards: 25,539
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2133
Likes (Received): 7467
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbait View Post
Is not going to happen!!Like Germany and other countries, England fell prey to the silly idea that they could take on the whole worlds troubles and make them work. Now it is too late for those places and soon to be too late for Canada and the U S. England allowed themselves to be taken over and will soon be just prey for Muslims and gangs.
We are well on our way to the same. Some areas of Michigan are already under Sharia law and some of the largest cities in the U S ( New York, L A, Philly, Washingto,Chicago)
are already under gang control. And the press poo-poos it and forgets to report what is going on. Anyone who has been to those cities in the last 10 years, knows that you do not go out at night except in certain areas and crime is rampant in all of them.
Link?
Old 04-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
Five cities – Long Beach, Los Angeles, Newark, Oakland and Oklahoma City – are the U.S. capitals of gang homicide.

A report is based on data from the CDC’s National Violent Death Reporting System, comparing gang and non-gang data on violence and homicide. Analyzing data from between 2003 and 2008, the report looked at large cities in 17 states.

Drive-by shootings, for example, were more likely to occur in gang-related homicides than other types of homicide in Los Angeles and Oklahoma City. Drive-bys accounted for 24 percent of all gang-related homicides in those two cities.

While gangs are often thought to be associated with the drug trade, homicides that were both drug and gang-related were far less common than those that involved drugs alone. These figures also vary dramatically from city to city. In L.A. and Long Beach, fewer than 5 percent of all homicides were associated with known drug trade or use. In Oakland, that figure was 12.5 percent among gang-related killings, compared to 16.5 percent of non-gang homicides. In Oklahoma City, drug-related homicides made up 25.4 percent of gang-related homicides, slightly more than the 22.8 percent share of non-gang homicides. Of the top five gang homicide cities, Newark was the only city with a significantly higher proportion of drug-related gang homicides compared to non-gang homicides.

And the victims also differ between cities. In Los Angeles and Oakland, most gang victims of homicide are Hispanic. In Oklahoma City, they’re mostly black – and at a significantly higher rate than non-gang homicides. This ethnic dominance seems to make sense in L.A. and Long Beach, where Hispanics make up 48 percent and 40 percent of the population, respectively. But in Oklahoma City, blacks only account for about 15 percent of the population.

The Five U.S. Cities With The Worst Gang Violence - CityLab
Old 04-04-2018, 04:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnKid View Post
Five cities – Long Beach, Los Angeles, Newark, Oakland and Oklahoma City – are the U.S. capitals of gang homicide.

A report is based on data from the CDC’s National Violent Death Reporting System, comparing gang and non-gang data on violence and homicide. Analyzing data from between 2003 and 2008, the report looked at large cities in 17 states.

Drive-by shootings, for example, were more likely to occur in gang-related homicides than other types of homicide in Los Angeles and Oklahoma City. Drive-bys accounted for 24 percent of all gang-related homicides in those two cities.

While gangs are often thought to be associated with the drug trade, homicides that were both drug and gang-related were far less common than those that involved drugs alone. These figures also vary dramatically from city to city. In L.A. and Long Beach, fewer than 5 percent of all homicides were associated with known drug trade or use. In Oakland, that figure was 12.5 percent among gang-related killings, compared to 16.5 percent of non-gang homicides. In Oklahoma City, drug-related homicides made up 25.4 percent of gang-related homicides, slightly more than the 22.8 percent share of non-gang homicides. Of the top five gang homicide cities, Newark was the only city with a significantly higher proportion of drug-related gang homicides compared to non-gang homicides.

And the victims also differ between cities. In Los Angeles and Oakland, most gang victims of homicide are Hispanic. In Oklahoma City, they’re mostly black – and at a significantly higher rate than non-gang homicides. This ethnic dominance seems to make sense in L.A. and Long Beach, where Hispanics make up 48 percent and 40 percent of the population, respectively. But in Oklahoma City, blacks only account for about 15 percent of the population.

The Five U.S. Cities With The Worst Gang Violence - CityLab
one out of five.Not bad for tossing darts.

some of the largest cities in the U S ( New York, L A, Philly, Washingto,Chicago)
are already under gang control.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
One of the defininitions of LIBERALISM : Moochers electing looters to steal from producers!!!
Old 04-05-2018, 05:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
One of the defininitions of LIBERALISM : Moochers electing looters to steal from producers!!!

Link?

asking again because you may have missed the request

How many of the large cities you mentioned have you personally visited during this period when they are under gang control?

In Chicago,there has been an area one would avoid since the 50's
Old 04-05-2018, 07:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like
So... back to the thread topic of London... Or at least Europe:

London violence: Five more hurt in attacks around city - BBC News

Another 5 in London hospitalized from being stabbed.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
Citizens are not told; scream, fight, but finally SHOOT!

At some London mass killing, Teddy Bears were sent to the site. Meanwhile in France at a similar killing, they sent Officers carrying machineguns. It has been so long since the English carried Arms, it seems alien to them.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:32 PM
WHINY CUNT

Rewards: 19,152
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5697
Likes (Received): 3626
Quote:
you ever been to these cities TB???
Old 04-05-2018, 11:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Well T100 I was in New York 2 days just 2 weeks ago meeting my daughter coming in from Isreal and in Chicago for a day and a half in August meeting my son who lives in Michigan and then we went to Macinaw Island for a couple of days and I was in L A and San Diego in May visiting relatives who live out there for a week and 2 years ago I was in D C for 10 days ( we stayed in a hotel in Georgetown). Incidentally if you go, the Smithsonian has a native American restaurant that serves the best food in the world. I was in Philly for the NALC convention about 9 years ago. So yeah I have been to all of them, plus Miami 3 years ago and Memphis 5 years ago and Knoxville last year and going to Nashville in May. My mother and both sisters live in Tennessee. In August of last year went to Colorado springs, Denver and then across South Dakota thru the badlands and across to Minnesota. That was how I came to be in Chicago.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:24 PM
WHINY CUNT

Rewards: 19,152
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5697
Likes (Received): 3626
you are well traveled my man,,, respect sir.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
I used to live in Florida City back when it was still Dade County. We returned to Wisconsin because our parents were getting old in 1983.

I took a trip through Miami about 1996 and everything was changed. New names, streets I knew were renamed so the highway numbers I remembered took me near the Jai alai fronton instead of more south. The famous player Joey played in 1982. He made me some money betting. It was fun and a safe area. I was running out of gas and I really did not like the area when I had to stop. I've been back but with a GPS.

Someone should start a thread "take any fun gambling trips".
Old 04-06-2018, 12:07 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks for the kudo T100. When we went to Miami 3 years ago, the touristy places were well kept, but you could drive just a short ways around town and it was bad. We were going to stay a week, but decided to cut it shorter and went down to Key West earlier than we had planned. Came back along the west coast of Florida. It was nice.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Well T100 I was in New York 2 days just 2 weeks ago meeting my daughter coming in from Isreal and in Chicago for a day and a half in August meeting my son who lives in Michigan and then we went to Macinaw Island for a couple of days and I was in L A and San Diego in May visiting relatives who live out there for a week and 2 years ago I was in D C for 10 days ( we stayed in a hotel in Georgetown). Incidentally if you go, the Smithsonian has a native American restaurant that serves the best food in the world. I was in Philly for the NALC convention about 9 years ago. So yeah I have been to all of them, plus Miami 3 years ago and Memphis 5 years ago and Knoxville last year and going to Nashville in May. My mother and both sisters live in Tennessee. In August of last year went to Colorado springs, Denver and then across South Dakota thru the badlands and across to Minnesota. That was how I came to be in Chicago.
OMG.

How Did you survive while dealing with the gangs that "control these cities?

How about Shiria law issues in Michigan? See anyone getting"stoned" to death ..not smoking pot of course. Where is the proof of the existence of this so called "law" in Michigan, or was that "Fake" bullshit?
Old 04-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by cman View Post
Hard to believe this was once the capital of the world....

Great Britain is a great country with some great people but they need to focus on their own people and not subscribing to the rest of the world

wde
This is so true but will they change and if so, will it be it be in time?

by Daniel Pipes
February 5, 2018, at 5:00 am

Muslim-majority areas typically consist of poor, unattractive housing projects, remote from the city center, which long ago were abandoned by their original indigenous, working-class populations. They often feature men sitting around cafes and women cooped up at home. They suffer from a range of social pathologies, including unemployment, criminal gangs, and drug-trafficking.

In some instances, store names are only in Arabic.

The Muslim presence is implicit in the intense, pervasive, and depressing security measures installed against jihadi threats of violence. These range from signs urging "Run, Hide, Tell" to bollards, barriers, and gates.

To understand the development of Islam in Western countries, I make a habit of visiting Muslim-majority areas such as Lakemba in Australia, Lodi in California, and Lunel in France. But London, England, is unique in the extent of its Islamic impress.

Muslim-majority areas typically consist of poor, unattractive housing projects, remote from the city center, which long ago were abandoned by their original indigenous, working-class populations. They often feature men sitting around cafes and women cooped up at home. They suffer from a range of social pathologies, including unemployment, criminal gangs, and drug-trafficking.

London too has such areas, and they are very large; but what makes the English capital unique is the intense Muslim presence in the very most central and expensive parts of the city, where Muslims do not constitute a majority. This presence takes two main forms.

First, there's the posh Muslim element. According to a CBRE study, Middle Easterners invested over $4.2 billion in London commercial real estate in 2015 (the most recent full year with statistics); this money tends to go into high-profile properties such as the Shard, the city's tallest building; Harrods, its most glamorous department store; Claridge's, its most luxurious hotel; and purchasing the former U.S. embassy building.

Especially evident are the many protective measures installed in March 2017, immediately after a violent Islamist, Khalid Masood, killed five people on Westminster Bridge. During a recent visit to central London, I puzzled over one of these installations, a metal barrier that completely surrounds Green Park.

See the website. There are a lot of big pictures that will not fit into our pages.

Islamic London: "Run, Hide, Tell"
Old 04-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Used Register

Rewards: 134,900
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4440
Likes (Received): 2669
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibob View Post
OMG.

How about Shiria law issues in Michigan? See anyone getting"stoned" to death ..not smoking pot of course. Where is the proof of the existence of this so called "law" in Michigan, or was that "Fake" bullshit?
Damn... calm down Bob!! You gunna shit your pants.
However, that report does appear to be FALSE. And old.

Last edited by BFDwager; 04-07-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFDwager View Post
Damn... calm down Bob!! You gunna shit your pants.
However, that report does appear to be FALSE. And old.
HAHA.

NOT A CHANCE.

Just sick and tired of hearing bullshit from Trump and then reading same crap in this section
Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wonder if it is true that the Mayor of London said they are going to outlaw knives?
Old 04-10-2018, 03:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
This isn’t a thread about Trump. Trump has zero to do with London or the massive crime surge and stabbings in London/England.

Sadiq Khan did say he wants to outlaw knives. They have been confiscating everything, tigerbait. They are searching homes for knives, gardening tools, screwdrivers, etc. they just started doing searches on people just walking the streets and warrantless home searches. My relatives just got their warrantless search and to check they have a tv license to watch Tv a week ago.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
That's just plain nuts!
Old 04-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Used Register

Rewards: 134,900
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4440
Likes (Received): 2669
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
This isn’t a thread about Trump. Trump has zero to do with London or the massive crime surge and stabbings in London/England.

Sadiq Khan did say he wants to outlaw knives. They have been confiscating everything, tigerbait. They are searching homes for knives, gardening tools, screwdrivers, etc. they just started doing searches on people just walking the streets and warrantless home searches. My relatives just got their warrantless search and to check they have a tv license to watch Tv a week ago.
Quote:
That's just plain nuts!
Damn That's down right unAmerican... (not to mention that CM would be banned or, an Offense). Possession of Porn.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....0.RWLl59UQWqs

Scroll down to 6th article or [PFD] "Searching, screening and confiscation." ACLU would have a shit storm over that!
Old 04-13-2018, 01:00 PM
#TomaHawkNation

Rewards: 16,327
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 846
Likes (Received): 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibob View Post
OMG.

Keep in mind bobby this video is a couple of years old so things have gotten worse than depicted in this video but Michigan has a huge problem (Like many other parts of America). You don’t see people getting stoned, raped, etc like you see in Western Europe because 1) this is f****** America 2) Michigan is an open carry state.. You have to be completely delusional to not ackowledge that this is an alarming issue. Islam is not a religion of peace & if you libtards had your way, Sharia Law would be here in no time

Tags
london, sex, thousands, trafficked, year