Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:00 AM
Watching MLB

Rewards: 32,849
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 736
Likes (Received): 800
Post your tweet of the day

@realDonaldTrump

Please hire unemployed former police officer Darren Wilson as a guard somewhere.

Thank you for standing firm on the wall.

Maybe trade some Solar tax credits from zero to something but $6 billion for my wall. I want the wall!
Old 01-15-2019, 08:49 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
note to myself;

Tomorrow's tweet to include something about;

If all of the 62,979,636 voters that voted for candidate Donald Trump pledged $100 to build a wall, it could be funded. The $100 would become a tax deduction on form 1040.

@realDonaldTrump If you were to make a promise that up to $100 extra to fund the wall will be a tax deduction, you will get the wall. Taxpayers will end paying for the wall anyway.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:49 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
@realDonaldTrump Do you have a picture of the Clemson table after the team left? Can you post it, please?

Please keep strong and demand a wall. I want my wall!

Last night.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:48 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
@realDonaldTrump You only need to hang on for another week and you can get the wall. With 95% of EPA not working, it is clear they are not needed.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:31 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
@realDonaldTrump
Next week you should negotiate with the House as you did with the Merryweather-Post people. Raise your wall minimum offer to $10 Bil. Nancy will refuse. Then offer the $25 Billion needed.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:08 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
Finally, he tweets.

The Left has become totally unhinged. They no longer care what is Right for our Country!

8:04 AM - 17 Jan 2019

Old 01-19-2019, 10:42 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
The best tweets are sometimes retweeted.

Ken

@Ken
1 hour ago
@realDonaldTrump I very much want a wall and my dog enjoys his little fenced in area too.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:41 AM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
It now well past any 31 days and 22 work days to start a PATCO like Reduction In Force (RIF) of a bloated EPA at their top paid SES level employees. Many SES level people really have no work to do.

tweet today:

@realDonaldTrump

Please hold out for a wall!! My bank every email tells me they will help pay my bills if my Army retirement checks stop coming.

It is time to have a RIF of the overpaid SES level EPA employees.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:01 AM
Sweet action

Rewards: 965
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 778
Likes (Received): 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnkid View Post
@realdonaldtrump you only need to hang on for another week and you can get the wall. With 95% of epa not working, it is clear they are not needed.
what a dumb fuk.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:59 PM
Watching MLB

Post Thanks / Like
As dumb as PATCO.
Old 01-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Sweet action

Post Thanks / Like
Ann Coulter

Verified account

@AnnCoulter
Follow Follow @AnnCoulter
More
Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States.
Old 01-25-2019, 08:39 PM

Rewards: 3,768
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8053
Likes (Received): 2973
Is Ann Coulter the "conservative" 60-year-old who's "Christian/Catholic" who's never been married and has no children?

If you're a conservative christian woman who's over 40 and has never been married and especially has no children. You shouldn't be criticizing ANYONE because you've failed so hard in life, especially by your own morals and beliefs.
Old 01-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Recovering Town Drunk

Rewards: 8,985
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1242
Likes (Received): 5739
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
Is Ann Coulter the "conservative" 60-year-old who's "Christian/Catholic" who's never been married and has no children?

If you're a conservative christian woman who's over 40 and has never been married and especially has no children. You shouldn't be criticizing ANYONE because you've failed so hard in life, especially by your own morals and beliefs.
Sounds like most nun's, would be hard to say they are not Christian/Catholic
Old 01-25-2019, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Nuns have devoted their lives to God and renounced most of life's "fruits" to serve him, such as marriage, children, etc. She's just a failed conservative christian shill. She's just in it for the money. There are very few conservative woman talking heads out there till Trump. Lots of money in it, so good for her on that aspect, but my opinion is she doesn't believe the shit she preaches or even does anything/goes out to help the causes that she preaches.

Example: Coulter believes in the "white person genocide plaguing the world enforced the elites" etc. But I've never seen a documentary of her actually going out to South Africa where it's partially happening by the government there to rid white farmers of all their land (which she's talked about) and interviewing those farmers where they are getting killed in the hundreds annually. Then, there's a young Canadian girl named Lauren Southern. Let's call her a conservative as well, though she's also very libertarian. She's actually gone to South Africa and interviewed these farmers face to face, seen the struggles, been shot at, etc. She's been all over Europe, joining with the Europa group, trying to stop NGOs from shipping thousands of economic refugees over monthly till she was detained by multiple European governments and sent back to Canada. Ann Coulter is a piece of shit blogger.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:23 PM
the straightshooter

Rewards: 92,571
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5225
Likes (Received): 6477
there are 100s of journalists that regularly attack the president, both "right" and left

the ones on the right are butthurt neoconservatives

all except Queen Ann

shes the only one who regularly criticizes him AND believes in his policies to begin with

99.9% of the criticism comes from people that think hes shit along with his ideas and want him to fail

That is not the case with Queen Ann, who by the way is extremely intelligent

She is criticizing his execution, and for that reason triggers so many Trump fans

She is right, unless they have something up their sleeve, today was a huge mistake

Trump is getting all the negative approval and gained nothing for it
Old 01-25-2019, 11:27 PM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
attacking her personally is silly btw...her message is always on point.

You think shes too abrasive in relaying truth? Either way the message is correct.

REMINDER

The right has had a losing strategy for decades, despite the fact moderate classical liberalism now appears "right wing" and reasonable its a losing strategy

Begin this around the 2 minute 30 second mark ( too long of an intro)

Old 01-25-2019, 11:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Her message means absolutely nothing if she's not following her own words, morals and beliefs. Great, she can talk a person's ear off, sound intelligent and is very manipulative. For me, I don't care about her or anyone else criticizing Trump or anyone else; everyone should be entitled to complete free speech. But she stands for nothing as a person.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:03 AM
Sweet action

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post

Now thats funny gramps.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:16 AM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
I have no idea what youre being so morally indignant about? that she didnt have kids? that she is right today and as usual that the president gained nothing and gave up a lot. Maybe that reality is what is really pissing you off. Im pissed.

What does Lauren Southern have to do with it? Shes cool too. Sort of an E-thot

she lives off patreon donations by men, and is sort of selling sex. Lot of videos are out there on that subject. It wouldn't make sense to most ( Right wing infighting) and I don't really care about that drama. But the arguments are out there about right wing internet female figures . They make bookoo without much in original thoughts, but are selling sex. They just repeat the finer points men laid out and are attractive. You won't see me criticize Southern though. There's plenty of room on this train, and not everyone has to have the exact opinions or deliver their messages the same way. Even alt media is a free market. I have no doubt she has helped men get red pilled who otherwise wouldn't have seen the content from others.

Coulter is definitely not a fake, she has deep convictions and outlined what the country needs before Trump came along. Her, Tucker Carlson and to a lesser degree a few others weren't afraid to attack Republican Inc.

By the way what Southern did was mostly a publicity stunt and two is only possible for a young blogger who lives off donations. Coulter and her arent peers friendo. Coulter is an adult. With a mortgage and book contracts. She cant take off with a camcorder to tape NGO funded swine who ship the migrants. All true by the way and hats off to Southern. But its not apples to apples bro. Coulter has been around much longer and frankly has more clout. Id say her in your face style is necessary. Nobody else who does want the president's policies to succeed ( the caveat) criticizes him like she does. Im sure he listens. Whats the harm? Being too honest?

Again what could be the harm in lighting fires under the president, who by the way we all know about the resistance to implement his program and the sabotage even within the admin etc. But truth be told, the larger points of his program have not been implemented.

And again in this particular instance unless Stephen Miller and team have something up their sleeve, Trump just spent a lot of political capital with no payoff. If you are going to get hit on the shutdown then you have to get something for it.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:33 AM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
she has the full interview up on her channel too

I do have to hand it to her to have gotten access to Dugin

almost seems suspect lol

interesting nonetheless.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Agreed, every President and politician needs a fire lit under their ass to get them to cater to their base and stop swaying or being lazy. Again, don't care about that. All politicians should be criticized whether you voted for them, in your party or not.

Again, I'm strictly speaking about Coulter's personal morals and beliefs she's spoke out about.

From her Wiki, "Coulter is as an advocate of the white genocide conspiracy theory. She has compared non-white immigration into the United States with genocide, and claiming that "a genocide" is occurring against South African farmers,"

So she believes in and is vehemently against the "white genocide" in the US, yet aside from using her fame to speak about it, on a personal level, what is she doing to "prevent a white genocide"? Is she married to a white guy? No. Is she having white babies? No. Is she even adopting white babies that she could easily take care of or even have nannied with all her money? No. She's also against same-sex marriage, that gays don't deserve the right to marry - yet she's been engaged multiple times and hasn't tied the knot once, exercising her right as a straight woman to be married to a man?

I haven't gone through the rest of her bio, as I see no need to. If you are going to be this vocal about these things, the protection of them, etc. but you're not doing them yourself (it's past the point where she can "plan" to pretty much), then what do you actually stand for if you're not willing to do the change you want to see in the world?
Old 01-26-2019, 03:13 AM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
She only uses her fame, you say, but that what she is, a journalist/author/pundit

I never read her bio. I know she never married or has kids, as you mentioned a few times

I think you are nitpicking. We are all products of our environment

so many people want to see a new culture in america, yet were victims of being swept up into the lies of the current one

Women are told to bypass babies for career. That is typically the signal they get from an early age. She might regret things.

She also may have the talents that are better served doing what she is, that wouldn't mean her advice to most women would be to follow her footsteps

But no I don't know if shed adopting.
Old 01-26-2019, 03:17 AM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
getting back to her simple message

you see the HUGE difference between a critic who never liked his policies from the start and wants him to fail ( a gaslighter) VS.

Coulter right?
Old 01-26-2019, 09:47 AM

Rewards: 43,718
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2284
Likes (Received): 6066
I wish we could make elected officials pass the same test that an immigrant has to take to become a U.S. citizen, we would get rid of 1/3 of them over night.

2nd annual Cappersmall/Espn College Pik`em Champion

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 01-26-2019, 09:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Of course. But that's because of how hard the line is drawn between sides in this new era. The left will never accept her, and it was quite evident when she was on Bill Maher; she can't go too far off script, though. I'm not saying she isn't intelligent or makes good points once in a while. I just don't believe she actually believes in what she says. Even the current issue, she can call Trump a wimp all she wants, but this wasn't a win or loss for either party. It's a temporary win for government workers who deserve to be paid and need money to survive... feed themselves and their family, pay for gas to get to their job, keep a roof over their head, etc.

Tags
credits, solar, tax, trade, wall