Old 03-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Canadian Troublemaker

Rewards: 484
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhenry09 View Post
I would say in the event someone doesnt pay put the team(s) up for auction wednesday at cappersmall. Dont cancel the whole thing, that is dumb. I mean, hopefully this will not be an issue!
Yeah, I agree it's dumb, but, after Tuesday night, me (and MCP who's collecting money - I'll PM his email to everyone) will be out of town until Sunday and won't be able to manage any subsequent auction that happens on the site and any payment that happens later on.

I'm doing my best to make this run as smoothly as possible so bear with me. We don't have the luxury of Jack being here to collect money which is why it's important to have everything in on time.

So, if everyone just does what they're supposed to and pays on time, this is all a moot point, but, I've been burned here before, so, I'm making the rules very black and white.

If, by chance, someone doesn't pay and it's cancelled, the Paypal transactions will be immediately reversed on Wednesday.