Old 03-13-2019, 08:58 AM
CM Hall Of Fame 2008

Rewards: 37,465
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Keith, The Giants are the 2nd most popular team where i live. There are a ton of fans because before NE came in to the league everyone here was a Giants fan.

I talked to a buddy yesterday and he said the same exact thing. He was really excited to get a QB in the draft to pair with Barkley and OBJ. He is pissed. Pissed that they let Vernon and Collins go and super pissed about Beckham. His words: "So we fuckin get rid of Beckham, Collins & Vernon and keep Eli again? Fuckin bullshit!!!"

I know the Giants got a good haul but if i was a fan, i would not be happy to see a 26 year old Beckham go. The guy is fantastic and the catches he makes? I mean what is there to be excited about?

On the flip side if i am a Browns fan i am waking up today super stoked for the season and i am buying my Beckham jersey!

at the end of the day though Wayne, it is not such a great haul for the Giants. They pretty much had their pocket picked by the Browns. They are going to suck big time this year.