View Single Post

Old 03-24-2019, 07:43 PM

Location: BRADENTON FLORIDA, originaly TOLEDO OHIO T-TOWN THE GLASS CITY ,
Rewards: 23,578
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
why i dont follow people i finally decided to go with what a few liked on buffalo, i liked over team pts and they couldnt even get 60...
my plays were xavier, uc irvine, oklahoma, houston 1st half , n.car 1st half , didnt bet iowa tenn, or ucf wish i woulda ..got a teaser with ucf and houston alive . i know that big teaser will cover now buff will be the loser , ...some of the experts in here are finding it a buit harder durin tourney time ...

i got xavier, 1st half n.car, if uc irv, okla, and 1st half houston,houston -5 game those were my 1st 6 bet yesterday , and added liberty ,

lost wichita 1st half over team pts should have won that, buffalo and over buffalo and teaser....won Xavier, n.car 1st half, n,car 1st 10 min, zavier over team points and they had over team pts in regulation too ,,LIBERTY is looking good but that line looked way too easy i wanted to bet alot but made the mistake maybe of over thinking it , 9 just weemed like they were begging me to bet it ...now v.tech takes a 11-0 run to show me i might be glad it looked too easy