Old 11-07-2019, 07:39 AM

Rewards: 269,290
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts
PURCHASE

Bar

Churchill Downs - Race #6 - Post: 3:36pm - Maiden Special - 5.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $95,000 Class Rating: 90

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#2 ENCINITAS (ML=8/1)
#9 EDGEMONT ROAD (ML=8/1)

ENCINITAS - I'll forgive that last race on September 19th when he was beaten as the public choice. That race was pretty good for a $50,000 Maiden Claiming race and this colt's rating was solid. Another way to evaluate class is earnings per start. This thoroughbred has the uppermost in the field. I think he'll be close at the finish. EDGEMONT ROAD - Looking at today's Equibase class figure, this thoroughbred is up against an easier bunch than last time out at Keeneland. I think this colt is ready to run a good one. He's had enough outings since the layoff and should be fit. This horse has the class to win the race. A tactical ride by Mena, and this one could bound home the winner.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 HARD COUNT (ML=3/1), #5 NORTH POINT (ML=5/1), #1 AMANI WARRIOR (ML=6/1),

HARD COUNT - You should normally gamble against probable favorites that haven't raced or show no activity in the morning over the last 3 weeks. NORTH POINT - Can't play this horse in today's sprint of 5 furlongs. Hasn't even finished in the money in a sprint affair of late. AMANI WARRIOR - I'm predicting a lackluster go of it out of him this time.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Play #2 ENCINITAS to win if you can get odds of 9/5 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [2,9]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
2 with 9 with [1,5,7] Total Cost: $3

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip