Old 11-17-2019, 09:54 AM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Rewards: 5,946
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Quote:
Originally Posted by T100 View Post
Mr. Trump has long been a devoted supporter of veteran causes. In 1995, the fiftieth anniversary of World War II, only 100 spectators watched New York Cityís Veteran Day Parade. It was an insult to all veterans. Approached by Mayor Rudy Giuliani and the chief of New York Cityís FBI office, Mr. Trump agreed to lead as Grand Marshall a second parade later that year. Mr. Trump made a $1 million matching donation to finance the Nationís Day Parade. On Saturday, November 11th, over 1.4 million watched as Mr. Trump marched down Fifth Avenue with more than 25,000 veterans, some dressed in their vintage uniforms. A month later, Mr. Trump was honored in the Pentagon during a lunch with the Secretary of Defense and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T100 View Post
T, unfortunately nothing that comes out of Trumps mouth do I believe and your second link even shows that. According to everybody other than Trump, he did not donate 1 million as his campaign statement said he did. Next, part of what he wanted to donate this money was to be named Grand Marshall, so it was once again I want this and then I will give you money, as per your own link. Next when he did that socalled fundraiser instead of the Fox debate, 4 or 5 months after the event when he claimed he was donating 1 million himself and never happened. Only after the Washington Post figured this out and started reporting it did he finally donate the money to an organization his charity had donated to before.

Trump is a conman. Hell he paid 25 million dollars to show the world he is a conman with his Trump University.