View Single Post

Old 01-28-2020, 06:56 PM

Rewards: 1,112
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Bet Master's Chase System

So I've been testing a chase system I've created and been following with great results. Obviously no system is perfect and they are all gonna have losses. And I know some won't believe my record, but that's understandable. That why i'm now gonna test my system further. So far my personal results are 275 wins and 2 losses as a 5 game chase and 277-0 with a 6 game chase, however, I've only played as a 5 game chase. But I'm gonna start documenting my plays now and start my record at 0-0.
Basically it's a 5 game chase and I play a unit at .25% of my bankroll on each play. So when I do have a loss, it's not devastating. This is a system that I've created and I will not be releasing the formula. Some days there may be the same play on different systems, and also, depending on the system, and what level of bet, there may even be plays on both sides of a game.

There will be plays for all leagues, so I wasn't sure where to post this thread.
So I'll just stick to this thread for now, unless the Mods move it.

So here we go. I don't expect anyone to follow at first, I certainly wouldn't, I just wanna make my system official and documented.

All plays are starting as A bets and at -110 odds, unless it's MLB.

System 1
Rutgers Over 121

System 2
Rhode Island -4

System 3
Miss. St. +6

System 4
No Play

System 5
Mississippi +5

System 6
Rhode Island -4