Old 11-30-2022, 04:59 AM

Rewards: 378,781
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Brian W. Spencer's Daily Picks

Remington Park - Race #3
Picks Notes
#2 Chuy Garza Y. G. He got over the top in that fifth career start, and I like that he showed a bit of ability to finish from just off the splits in that one. He's quick enough to be on the splits early, but now we know he can press a touch if needed.
#7 Connors Outlaw He's probably the one to beat here off the decent stakes try last time out, and he should be involved from the start while prompting the pace from the outside.
#4 Cimarron Sand He needs much better here, but he moved up nicely in that second career start and could conceivably have another step forward in him here. Price for a small piece?
Race Summary Chuy Garza Y. G. has really reliable form in a race that is somewhat lacking it, and he should be able to find a great spot right up on the early action. Would be thrilled to have something like the 9/2 ML price.

Remington Park - Race #4
Picks Notes
#9 La Queena She drops in for a tag after taking a big step back in that second career start, but something like her debut would keep her in the frame with these, and the barn does good work with this type.
#1 Camden's Beauty She makes a good bit of sense in here after a couple decent turf tries, and I think this elongated one-turn trip might be right up her alley. Chance to be tough here.
#3 Ms. Morena She has had a dozen chances without a ton of excuses along the way, but her form maybe isn't quite as dark as it appears sometimes, as most of the flat races on her page came with better special weight groups. Guessing she'll find at least one or two of these too tough, but I think she's got some underneath appeal at a price.
Race Summary La Queena and Camden's Beauty both get down with maiden claiming company for the first time, but the former should offer a bit better price coming off the flat effort and may come calling late.

Remington Park - Race #8
Picks Notes
#7 Smart Okie She might have some upside here while dropping out of stakes company and cutting back around one turn. She has some tables to turn in here, but the price should be right, and I think she's better than we've seen in the last two.
#2 Tom's Girl She turned in a couple of okay stakes tries in those last two starts, and I think she's going to appreciate getting back around one turn for this one. Wouldn't be a surprise.
#5 Artistic Vision She didn't bring much of an effort in the stakes try at second asking, finishing behind both of the other listed players in here, but she has some bounce-back potential in a spot like this.
Race Summary Wouldn't blame you for landing most places in this one, as there are a handful with some previous form that makes them interesting, including Smart Okie — she should be a good price here while turning back.