Likes Likes:  0

Old 07-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Making $$$$$

Rewards: 1,973
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Canadian Football Week 3...

Sorry for the delay folks but here's my picks for this week. Let's make it another good one!

YTD 6-2 (+$760)

Edmonton Eskimos + 3 over Ottawa Renegades - Jason Maas finally got his confidence going against B.C. last week but it was too late. The secondary needs to start playing better as well. However, Edmonton is too good of a team to lose 3 in a row and I can't remember the last time the defending Grey Cup Champions started off 0-3 to start the next season. Ottawa is a good football team but they won't be playing with the intensity and desperation of Edmonton. Ottawa will not be able to stop Edmonton's air attack and Edmonton will win this game straight up, so take the points here folks!

B.C. -5.5 over Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan has started the season off poorly and may get a couple of key players back tonight including QB Henry Burris. However, he hasn't started a game for over a year and is gonna be rusty. The Lions offence is clicking on all cylinders whether it's with Dickerson in at QB or the young phenom Printers. B.C. will win this game by over a touchdown as it's gonna be a VERY long day for the Riders' secondary.

Montreal -2.5 over Toronto - This line is a joke. The Alouettes are the BEST football team in the CFL right now and their offence hasn't even started to reach its potential. The Argos are gonna get killed in time of possession in this game and that only adds up to more Montreal points. The Montreal Offensive Line is way too strong and will give Calvillo all day to find Cahoun and Copeland. It's going to be a big game for the Alouettes receivers.

Hamilton -2 over Calgary - Calgary won their first game of the season easily and struggled last week against Montreal. They are already having key injury problems at the QB position and it's not easy going up agains a HOT Ti-Cats team. Hamilton is playing exceptionally well on both sides of the field right now. Montford is going to putting a lot of pressure on the young Stampeder QB's and that is going to eventually turn into some key turnovers. McManus is playing like he is 25 right now and look for this to continue against the Stamps and their young cornerbacks. The Ti-Cats will win this one by a touchdown.

That's my plays for this week. Best of luck to you all and hope you all cash in!!!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Started the week off tough with an 0-2 start but came back to finish respectably by winning the last 2.

Week 3 2-2 (-$40)

YTD Totals 8-4 (+$720).

It's ironic to note that all four of my losses have come on a Friday and I am undefeated the other days...weird eh?

Anyways, will be back later in the week with my Week 4 plays, hope you all did well!!!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Love in Action

Rewards: 420
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Mr. Lucky are you thinking of flipping on friday?
Old 07-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
No I don't think I'll flip but it is weird how I am 8-0 on all other days and 0-4 on Fridays.

Regardless, it's still a good start to the season so hopefully I can keep it rolling in Week 4. Will be back by Thursday morning with my picks.