Likes Likes:  0

Old 07-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Banned

Rewards: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
CFL all Sides and Totals picks (week 4)

Going now into the fourth week of Cfl, i can't brag about my losing record of 47.83% where i tell everyone that i'll need a 53% to make a profit. The Big play of the week with B.C. outright helped me wash some of my heartbreaking losses. Argos under, Sask under and Mtl under was in my opinion the right play in week 3 but my wise friend will always tell me that the right play is the winning play. Turnaround and crazyness are what gives this game a thrill of gambling because thats what we need or thats what we are (gamblers). Making the effort of handicapping the game and putting into some research will make the game more likely a predictable outcome but so many factors are incertain that the risk of not being right will always be there. I choose football maybe because i used to play, maybe because i can see some edges that other people can but only because i love sports in general. Sports become way more interesting when your wagering a prediction because it stimulate our own winning attitude. Players in sports are playing to win... So are we. Of course it won't affect their salary if they don't perform one night and loses but could affect our judgement. They are athlete and will play at a high level.

This was my introduction for this week as i know exactly what is going on in Stamps players mind. They just got kill twice on the road. they are coming back home against the team they just got humiliated. They'll face old timer Lions McMahon and if they lose again, the'll put themself in a position where they are gonna be the worst team in the west. I can't tell you enough how i saw the Calgary team very high on my power ranking as i saw them #2 in the league. Today its pretty dawm difficult to backed that opinion up with those two lost they had. I would of never thoughts they would of been under a field goal favorite at home in week 4. Who would of thoughts that after week 1 for exemple. People are picking up so fast on poor play it does amaze me. You can lose by 30 and mentally get back on the right track much easier than lose by 3.

Being a technical, i won't take stats and make every players comparaison. All i can try to find is what people think and why? Is Toronto a PowerHouse? Is Calgary as bad as a Team?

After all said, heres my pick for week 4

WEEK 1

Thursday june 28th

BC -3
BC under 48

Edm -2
Edm over 48

Records 2-2 -40stars

Friday June 29th

Montreal -3
montreal over 51.5

Records 2-4 -480stars

Saturday june 30th

Calgary -10
Calgary over 52.5

RECORDS.... 3-5 -500stars

WEEK 2

Thursday july 5th

Winipeg -4.5
Winipeg over 48.5

RECORDS... 5-5

Friday july 6th

BC -6
BC over 52

RECORDS... 6-6

Satuday July 7th

Hamilton +4.5
Toronto under 43.5

RECORDS... 7-7

Sunday July 8th

Calgary +1
Calgary under 51.5

RECORDS....8-8 -160stars

WEEK 3

Thursday July 12th

Toronto -2.5
Toronto under 47

Records... 9-9 -180stars

Friday July 13th

Winipeg -4.5
Winipeg over 51.5

B.C. +3.5
Saskatchewan under 51
B.C. SU +150

Records... 11-12 -340stars

Saturday july 14th

Montreal -6
Montreal under 44.5

RECORDS... 12-13 -360stars

Week 4

Thursday july 19th

Montreal -2.5 (sportsinteraction)
montreal over 48 (007)

B.C. -16 (Si)
B.C. under 48 (007)

Friday july 20th

Saskatchewan +2
Edm under 50

Saturday july 21th

Calgary -1 (sportsinteraction)
Calgary under 49.5 (sportsinteraction)

Glta.. enjoy your week
Old 07-17-2007, 03:07 PM

Rewards: 3,509
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3172
Likes (Received): 5294
GL...I like the Riders
Old 07-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Deceased

Rewards: 2,723
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3
"Being a technical, I won't take stats and make every player comparison. All I can try to find is what people think and why?"

Exactly moonie...reading newspapers and online bs will make u break even in the end...just like breaking down stats & trends...but the right info from the right player/gambler is gold. I've always asked for bulk info but that's wrong...look for the key...I know deep inside when I find it and ca$h most of the time...I know u do too. GL this week.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Deceased

Rewards: 2,723
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3
You gotta wonder how many pts BC can absorb, even with two QBs below full strength. At -16, sure they should win in a romp, but HAM's OC & DC do have a better grasp of their players, make adjustments, and do improve game after game. I still like BC to cover as HAM plays awful on the road...but this could be the game where everything goes right for Mr. Maas...so I'll give them the benefit of a doubt and parlay the 3-point TIE either way in 10 $2 tickets (that I can afford to lose anyhow).

GL this week!
Old 07-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Hey guys

Very difficult start of the week where nothing seems to get me on the right side. starting 1-3, -460stars for the week.. -820stars from the beginning of the cfl season. I'm not where i want to be and i can see people who were on the right side yesterday looking at me and feeling proud about themself. I have no problem with that. I think i'll do like mr Maple leaf and make an estimation on monday of the lines and then, Post my picks by game time because yesterday i couldn't believe how much the shark money was on the right side. Wpg, over, ham and under. Anyway. Tonight i'm pretty confident to see the Riders win outright....
I'll put an other unit on them straight up

glta tonight
Old 07-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Week 4

Thursday july 19th

Montreal -2.5 (sportsinteraction)
montreal over 48 (007)

B.C. -16 (Si)
B.C. under 48 (007)

Friday july 20th

Saskatchewan +3
Edm under 50
saskatchewan +135

RECORDS... 15-17 -620 stars
Saturday july 21th

Calgary -1 (sportsinteraction)
Calgary under 49.5 (sportsinteraction)

I'm not shy when i say i've seen some of the weirdest things happening in football and i keep wagering even if fluke will come back and back. Great pourcentage is the key. right now, nothing to show off as my 46.88% is not shining anybody. Lets take those two last picks of the week and finishing 50%. Last year with my 81-63, i was where i wanted it too but can't brag about what happened in the past. I'm nobody to be a better predictator. Comon guys, what the heck is going on this year... i think i'm growing white hair. Crazy comebacks, can't hold any leads. Ham gets the heat up against BC...
Anyway, Calgary takes it tomorow
Old 07-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Week4 wrap up

favorites early and Dog as late as possible. When i saw calgary -1 at the beginning of the week, i wanted to bet SO large on them. I kinda felt like laying 10 time what i usually play on a pick. But staying smart i just did my usual thing. Mr. Leaf had his prediction of lines where he saw the Argos favorite so i stayed smart. Finish the week 4 17-17 -220stars
see you next week