Likes Likes:  0

Old 11-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Making $$$$$

Rewards: 1,971
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Lucky's Grey Cup Play...

Alright boys, we're having a great postseason so far, undefeated 4-0 (+85 units). Let's end this one strong...

I'm laying the postseason winnings on this one...call me crazy but here we go...

To win 30 units - BC Lions moneyline (-285)...I usually don't lay this much juice (did it last week though) but this is the Grey Cup and a 7 point spread is just too much. The last few Grey Cups have gone down to the wire and this has the possibility to do that. In the end though, I just don't see the Lions losing. This is the best Lions team I have ever seen and the way they swept the CFL awards the other night is a testament to their greatness. Both offences can be stellar but the difference will be the DEFENCE and no one has a better D than the Leos. Also, Dickenson will be focused to win his first Grey Cup as a starter and he has plenty of weapons. Lions take this one and bring home the Grey Cup. Take that to the bank folks...

That's all of my postseason winnings on the line...a risk I am willing to take as I will still be up for the season as a whole.

As for the over/under - no play for me but the obvious lean would be to the over with the way these two teams can put up the points.

Good Luck everyone and let's enjoy this great game of ours!!!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Equal Opportunity Sexist

Rewards: 15
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0
I'm betting on a BC blowout. Taking the V+ in proline with some soccer picks or maybe some other NFL games.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:17 AM
Big Kahuna

Rewards: 9,775
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4019
Likes (Received): 7206
Good luck Lucky
Old 11-19-2006, 08:33 AM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Rewards: 5,745
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3944
Good luck Lucky
Old 11-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Banned

Rewards: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Cannot disagree with any of your points Lucky. I'm a heavy Lion's supporter, so the Als are out for me. As for BC, my book has them at -8 and I will definitely not take any line over 7 because of the point you made, being that the past few have gone down to the wire. The moneyline seems to be the adequate way to go but that is a steep price, meaning a parlay, possibly with an NHL game or two, might be my way of bringing the moneyline down. In any case lets hope for a BC victory and it wouldn't bother me one bit to see a BC blowout. In the final analysis, let me wish you the best of luck today Lucky. (As a side note, I'm predicting Geroy will be named the MVP in today's Canadian Classic)

Last edited by tombstone; 11-19-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Maranello Motorsports Ltd

Rewards: 1,343
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 7
Hey Lucky

I just want to say THANKS for all that you've done here at CM and the ProLine/CFL forum this season. I enjoyed reading through your game analysis/synopsis' week in and week out.

I am liking the Leo's BIG...they win by double digits. Kuddo's to Les Alouettes for bringing in to the big dance 5 times outta the last 7 years. But the drought will continue on from '02. Hope you Westerners make some noise throughout the wee hours of the morning. You deserve it.

Cheers,
RB
Old 11-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone
Cannot disagree with any of your points Lucky. I'm a heavy Lion's supporter, so the Als are out for me. As for BC, my book has them at -8 and I will definitely not take any line over 7 because of the point you made, being that the past few have gone down to the wire. The moneyline seems to be the adequate way to go but that is a steep price, meaning a parlay, possibly with an NHL game or two, might be my way of bringing the moneyline down. In any case lets hope for a BC victory and it wouldn't bother me one bit to see a BC blowout. In the final analysis, let me wish you the best of luck today Lucky. (As a side note, I'm predicting Geroy will be named the MVP in today's Canadian Classic)
Thanks Tombstone, I'm looking very forward to the game, the Lions truly do deserve it this year. I know this is a very steep price to pay but the moneyline just seems to be the right bet in this situation, although it would not surprise me if the Lions do blow the Als out.

I also would love to see Geroy being named the MVP but if Dickenson plays the way he did last week, he could easily get it as well. It will be one of those two IMO.

Good Luck to you as well today and enjoy the game!!!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyBu$ine$$
Hey Lucky

I just want to say THANKS for all that you've done here at CM and the ProLine/CFL forum this season. I enjoyed reading through your game analysis/synopsis' week in and week out.

I am liking the Leo's BIG...they win by double digits. Kuddo's to Les Alouettes for bringing in to the big dance 5 times outta the last 7 years. But the drought will continue on from '02. Hope you Westerners make some noise throughout the wee hours of the morning. You deserve it.

Cheers,
RB
Thanks RB, appreciate the comments. Us Westerners will be partying tonight after the big Leos win. I agree with you though, you definitely have to give props to the Als for always being there in the end.

Enjoy the game!!!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Don't take my Nuts!

Rewards: 3,791
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 9
Lucky go take a look at our new official card, I think you will be pleased

good luck on the grey cup
Old 11-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jack
Good luck Lucky
Thanks big guy.
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel
Lucky go take a look at our new official card, I think you will be pleased

good luck on the grey cup
Thanks Bart.
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321
Good luck Lucky
Thanks Cpt.

Rewards: 111,744
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 27687
Likes (Received): 11137
BOL, Lucky, should be a great way to end your CFL season, you have had a tremendous season and I don't see you ending it on a losing note. I have BC on both the V and the V+ as well. Only 1 thing that bothers me is the high school referees(my personal rating) the CFL uses may try to keep the Al's close so as this game will not turn into the blowout it should be.

Cheers & BOL Steve
Old 11-19-2006, 01:17 PM

Rewards: 757
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 156
all the best LUCKY.. hope your post season run continues.

Old 11-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Cosa Nostra

Rewards: 88
Post Thanks / Like
Playing Teaser

BC -2
Over 47.5
Old 11-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Cunt Worship

Rewards: 13,382
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2345
Likes (Received): 1528
good job lucky...frenchies lost to the weed part part of canada..hats off to hippie nation in bc
Old 11-19-2006, 08:24 PM

Rewards: 47,625
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2070
Likes (Received): 13050
Quote:
Originally Posted by revnecro1273
good job lucky...frenchies lost to the weed part part of canada..hats off to hippie nation in bc
BC bud.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke
BC bud.
We got the best gonja out here boyz...it's world reknown.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks guys.

It's been a great postseason. 5-0 (+$11,500) and to top it off, my Leos bring home the Cup (even though it's broken if any of you saw the post game ceremony...lol).

It's been another fun and profitable CFL season boys and I want to thank everyone in here for their support and insight all year long. We have some good CFL fans in here and hopefully we can continue this on to next season.

Great season everyone and although the Grey Cup game didn't live up to my expectations in terms of overall entertainment, it's still a joy as the Lions don't win the Cup all that often so you have to enjoy it when they do.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Banned

Rewards: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Congratulations on the Grey Cup winner Lucky and also the fact you made mention that Dickenson would capture MVP honors if he played like he did against Saskatchewan the week prior. Look forward to hearing from you next CFL season. Take care big guy! (Lucky do you offer plays on the NFL in the same fashion as you do for the CFL?)
Old 11-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone
Congratulations on the Grey Cup winner Lucky and also the fact you made mention that Dickenson would capture MVP honors if he played like he did against Saskatchewan the week prior. Look forward to hearing from you next CFL season. Take care big guy! (Lucky do you offer plays on the NFL in the same fashion as you do for the CFL?)
Thanks buddy. About Dickenson, he played his heart out in the Grey Cup even though he didn't have huge numbers but those runs he had for first downs reminded me of John Elway doing something he normally didn't do (running for first downs) in that first Super Bowl win of his. He deserved it, although McCallum had a huge game too.

It's on to the next CFL season now, a long 7 month wait.

As for the NFL, I do play the NFL a lot but I usually don't post them in the same fashion (with the write ups and such as it takes a lot of time) as I did with the CFL. I may start though.

Good Luck to you for the rest of the NFL season!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 01:12 PM
CM HOF, Class of 2011

Rewards: 149
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 32
Likes (Received): 2827
Lucky

Captain does a great job with setting up NFL on Fridays & we are always looking for people to add their thoughts, picks etc. Even if you cant post detailed thoughts on the games, it would still be awesome to see what your plays are. It can be agood reference to look at & if you want to add a little writeup for a game(s) you feel strongly about thats ok too. Anything is appreciated & the better chance we all can be winners.

Keep up the good work brother!
Old 11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Making $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCC
Lucky

Captain does a great job with setting up NFL on Fridays & we are always looking for people to add their thoughts, picks etc. Even if you cant post detailed thoughts on the games, it would still be awesome to see what your plays are. It can be agood reference to look at & if you want to add a little writeup for a game(s) you feel strongly about thats ok too. Anything is appreciated & the better chance we all can be winners.

Keep up the good work brother!
Sure Lord, sounds good, I will start participating more in Cpt's threads with my thoughts.

We're all in here to help each other out and make some $$$ so you're right, another opinion can only help.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:30 PM
CM HOF, Class of 2011

Rewards: 149
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 32
Likes (Received): 2827
Thanks Lucky, I look forward to your insights & thoughts!