Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

College Football CFB Handicapping - Post your CFB picks, talk CFB betting, anything CFB.

Old 10-25-2020, 10:11 PM

Location: BRADENTON FLORIDA, originaly TOLEDO OHIO T-TOWN THE GLASS CITY ,
Rewards: 33,378
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1467
Likes (Received): 2645
Wink CFB plays ** 151 ** 10-29/10-31

...purdue -5 440.00 - 400.00
purdue looked pretty good vs Iowa Illinois was struggling a lot, yes they are at home but i still liked how purdue looked i feel this line will go up , i bet this about 4 hrs ago , the line then went to 4.5 and i thought i screwed myself, i sent ot out to a few of my friends, as i am now betting fewer games and for more money , i looked again about an hour ago and it went up to 6 now , i dont like that but i expected it ..i think this could hit 7 i don't see it going higher, i dont see it dropping below 6 ....again

PURDUE - 5 4 units
Handicapping, in sport and games, is the practice of assigning advantage through scoring compensation or other advantage given to different contestants to equalize the chances of winning. The word also applies to the various methods by which the advantage is calculated.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

a couple of games i am really interested in are UTSA +6.5 vs FLA atl , utsa has played like 6 games and fla atl like 2 but UTSA started of 3-0 and now they have lost 3 of their last 4 but i think they have played really well even while losing, they were +2.5 saturday and beat LA tech, and before that they were 9 pt dogs to Army but lost by 12 maybe their worst game of the year, they were 35 pt dogs to BYU and lost 27-20, they were 21 pt dogs and lost by 8 to UAB , ill give FAU credit they did hang in there with Marshall saturday losing by only 11 but this will be a good game to dig into i think , maybe UTSA getting a td would be a decent play, have to look into it

Coastal Car @ Georgia st this game is really interesting to me, all the talk is about Coastal carolina, and if they can go undefeated , they point to the game vs app st later this yr, but they have Ga st, then s.alab, then troy all decent teams ,and coastal also has a game with Liberty yet on their schedule... i think this is a really good spot for them to trip up here, Ga st can run the ball, they just beat a good troy team, both teams played ark st where Ga st lost 59-52 and coastal won 52-23 , they did get a few turnovers there though , but a team they both played is also ULL a ranked team at the time, and coastal won 30-27 in a very close game and Ga st lost to them in overtime 34-31 ..in that game Ga st was up 14-0 21-7 they played really well had 1 bad turnover and it went to overtime where they lost, coastal in their game vs ULL it was 20-20 and ULL threw an int at their own like 25 yd line giving up an easy td late in the game , ull came back to tie it 27-27, then coastal kicked a fg with 5 mins left and won, but this game being at GA st i like the home team here, last year ga st won at coastal as a 3 pt dog 31-21 ga st had 350 yds rushing to just 105 for coastal, coastal has impressed me also this yr, they were picked i think to be last and have played really well, but they have a lot of tuff games now coming up and GA st has won the last 2 , they are a very good team, they run the ball really well..this conf is a fun conf if ya bet on cfb you know how these teams have been doing this year, i mean ULL, ,ga st, coastal, ark st these are fun teams and games to watch usually, and with Troy, and s.alab both of them are 3-2 this year..so coastal does not have a cake walk till they play App st , and don't forget their game vs liberty i think is a make up game from earlier so they may not even have been undefeated and i think app st also....right now they have coastal playing at home vs app st on nov 21 then at home dec 5th vs liberty...personally i really like Liberty i mean they screwed up bigtime saturday and still covered easily that game should have been 52-14 maybe 21 ill give them the junk td late but no way should they have had 35 pts .....back to coastal carolina, this line came out today at CCU-1.5 then it went to -2 i had a conf call with a few friends, i brought this game up, the line went to 3....
as i told a few people finally i got a game where i like a team and the line is going against me...this isn't like the liberty game where i knew it would go up , i like ga st, and its going against me , and i thought it might based on how CCU has been playing and they have begun to be a popular bet, as for why i think they opened as a fav, i had this game as a pick'em, based on ga st winning vs troy, and beating them last 2 times, i even had GA st as maybe a 1 pt fav but knowing how popular coastal has become why open them as a 1 pt dog when i know i could make them a fav and they would be bet ..lol which takes me back to my old days and what i did .....im just wondering if this will get to 3.5??? I'd love that , but i am really close to taking the 3, i am hoping that the public keeps pushing it, this by no means makes it a lock ,..lol anything can happen in these games and usually does, but i am really liking this spot here and ga st ...and 1 more key thing i didn't mention is that CCU's QB is very ? this week McCall ..he missed last game they still won but he is their starting guy, but that isn't why i like them i found that out after looking into it ....all i am doing here is thinking out loud as i am handicapping a game .... after today i promised myself no more screwing around, i am hopefully getting back to what got me way up in 1st few weeks of season , while i am still up a little over 2 grand, fewer games but for more money, going to try and limit it to 4-6 games but will have more detailed capping hopefully explaining why i like a game, i'm sure some are like what an ass..lol but i use to take this really serious back in the day,got to stop saying FUCK IT,,,, but if i focus i think ill do pretty good barring teams imploding ...... and hey i'm always open for opinions even if they are for other team, debate is healthy ......well convinced myself..lol

Ga st +3 -112 336.00 - 300.00 i may add to this if it goes up .couldn't buy a half pt or anything too early at this site ..losing bets happens i like to see why if ya lose, total blowout like NE today just a horrible play, my team don't cover by 1 pt yeti turned it over 3 times well maybe we were on right side but team played really bad and still almost covered, it does make a diff if your going to grade your own handicapping ...i'm sure many understand that

gl all 151 hey looks like ariz +4 will cover i did well today maybe like +5 or 600 won total pts won over 1st half won my teaser, over team pts for game too cool
Handicapping, in sport and games, is the practice of assigning advantage through scoring compensation or other advantage given to different contestants to equalize the chances of winning. The word also applies to the various methods by which the advantage is calculated.
Old 10-26-2020, 07:28 AM

Rewards: 52,471
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22821
Likes (Received): 2290
Thanks for the info Rummy, do like Purdue this Saturday, good luck buddy
Old 10-26-2020, 10:02 AM
CM HOF, Class of 2011

Rewards: 10,876
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 37
Likes (Received): 3587
Good luck Fella!
Old 10-26-2020, 01:53 PM

Rewards: 20,584
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 12181
Likes (Received): 11991
gl rummer
Co Good guy of the Year award 2010
Poster of the Month Award Winner
2009 Co Champ World Series Contest
January 2012 Play of the Day winner
Bracket Buster Survivor 2nd Place
2012 Cappersmall Hall of Fame inductee
2014 PGA Golf Season 1st place
2014 PGA Golf Season Money List 3rd place
2014 LMS Point Spread contest runner up
2016 Golf Team contest 1st place
Old 10-26-2020, 05:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink Texas @ Okla st

Oklahoma State was quickly bet up to a 3-point favorite, which is where this line sat as of Sunday night. It’s rare to see either team as a big favorite in this rivalry as six of the last eight meetings have featured a point spread of 3.5 points or less.

The Longhorns defense looked a lot better last week coming off a bye, holding Baylor to just 64 rushing yards in a 27-16 victory that snapped Texas’ two-game losing streak.

The effort came two weeks after the Longhorns were gashed for 53 points against Oklahoma and marked the first time since a season-opening 59-3 win over UTEP that the Longhorns didn’t allow at least 33 points. Texas is now 4-1 to the OVER, with its five games seeing an average of 77.2 points scored.

Texas has a history of playing lower-scoring games on the road, however. The Longhorns have gone UNDER the total in 21 of their last 30 games away from Austin, with those contests seeing an average of 52.1 points scored.

The Cowboys might be the hottest UNDER bet in college football right now. Oklahoma State’s 24-21 win over Iowa State improved the Cowboys to 7-1 to the UNDER in their last eight games dating back to last year.

Those eight games have seen an average of 41.75 combined points scored, and each of the UNDERS cashed by nine points or more. Meanwhile, the only OVER snuck past the total by a point – a 47-7 win at Kansas earlier this month when the Cowboys kicked a 24-yard field goal in the final minute.

Quarterback Spencer Sanders returned to the fold last week for the first time since leaving the Cowboys’ season opener with an ankle injury. The pivot threw for 235 yards and added 71 more on the ground, taking every snap on offense.

For Sanders 1st game back he did really play well, the win by Texas over Baylor was a good win but wasn't real impressive, the Cowboys have been pretty impressive this year a team that i admit i do not know really well, for right now i'd maybe have to favor the cowboys here, maybe won't be a game i do bet, but definitely one to look into ...one little trend i found on this is

Texas is 8-2 SU and 7-3 ATS in its last 10 road games vs Oklahoma State.

gl all 151
Old 10-28-2020, 08:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink play

Ok well baseball is over so now total focus on Football ( never focused on baseball anyway..lol anyway got another play i really like .....its on the Arkansas @ Texas AM game line is 12.5 13 right in there, O.u is 54 54.5

I am taking the Razorbacks here in this game, this arkansas team has been one of the best ats bets this year so far, actually they are 6-0 ats last 6 games , so they are as good as any other team this year ats, yet i haven't bet on them either way , but i am here, they have played very well against Tex am last couple of yrs and i think they are a better team this yr then in the past couple ...
last 2 yrs vs Tex am they were +23.5 and they lost 30-27....and they were +19.5 and lost 24-17, and tex am laying a big number this year they were -31 to Vandy and won 17-12...
Arkansas this yr getting a big number they were +28 vs Ga and lost 37-10, they were +17 and won vs Miss st 21-14, they were +13 vs Auburn and lost 30-28 and in that game they gave up a punt return for a td early , it was auburn's 1st score so maybe they could have won that game without that mistake ..they beat Miss st even though they did have 2 turnovers in that game so they overcame their mistakes , but they did get 3 int's in that game, and i don't like that they only rushed for about 70 yds, that will have to get better saturday, but their QB was 20/28 2 td's ....VS Auburn their QB was 22/30 and 4 td's so the qb is playing really well i think and it seems they have a pretty good passing game , last week when they beat Ole miss they did get 7 turnovers so they better have won that game ..lol winning 33-21 but they did have 150 yds rushing but their qb finally threw a pick, and was 21-34 and 1 td

Texas AM is 3-1 decent team and at home, but i think Arkansas is gaining some confidence , their defense last week looked really good, they were blitzing a lot, i like the trend they are on, they are believing in their self as a team i think, and then i look at the way they have played Tex am last couple of years, so even when they were horrible they hung in there vs A=M and the coach is going to have to get them convinced that they can win this game , i don't think they can lose the turnover battle here but getting 13 i really like alot
AM has one of their wr's ? Arkansas on the offensive side has no injuries

i am buying a half pt, its +13 at im getting 13.5 at -116

Arkansas +13.5 $464.00 - $400.00 ......as always any thoughts are welcomed even critical ones as long as they make sense..lol ...

Like the games i've got so far, hope they pan out , going to bet like i should bet, don't guarantee anything, just means more thought into the picks and if i can string some decent days like i do , I can win some real money too ..lol

Old 10-28-2020, 09:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

another game i am just starting to break down and look into is [email protected] Ark st
line opened at 1 book at ark st-5.5 but actually opened at all books at ark st-4 line has dropped to 2.5 or 3 ...both teams are coming off losses as ark st lost on thurs to a very good App st team 45-17, while Troy lost a close one to a team i am on this week Ga st 34-36....last year ark st went into Troy as a 7 pt dog and won 50-43, year before Troy was at Ark st as a 1 pt fav and won 32-25
one thing i kinda see right away is that this may be a game to think about going OVER as they have scored some pts in the past when playing each other, and ya got Troy this yr scoring 47, 37, 34, 31 points and ark st before only scoring 17 vs app st did score 59, and 50 in the 2 games before that , and early i am favoring Ark st here laying a small number, and the public has pushed it down, and usually when i kinda like a team, then i see the public early on has went against me i tend to like it even more, as i look at this i am really going to have to find something to really change my mind here and so faar i don't see it.... what i see so far is both teams have won away last 2 yrs so that would favor liking Troy.....But Ark st has won both their home games this year, and they did win on the road vs a decent Kansas st team too....Troy coming off of 3 str home games where they won 2 and lost 1 but really they should have lost the game to E.KY where they kicked a fg at the end to win 31-29, E.KY scored 3 str times before that fg for the win, but 2 of the scores were fg's from the 10 and 12 yd line, so EKY drove the ball a lot on them, and were winning the game almost the whole time, and if EKY scores a td on one of those back to back times they had the ball down near the 10 , well Troy loses that game .....
So right now i am really liking ARK ST here laying 2.5 or I'd make it 2 or maybe a moneyline play, i am going to hold off on this game, i have a phone conf call today with a few buddies of mine where i am going to bring this game up as a play, see what kind of feedback i get,...lol these calls are usually a lot of Ball busting..lol i'll be passing my plays along to them , well the Arkansas one and this , they already know about Purdue and Ga st ...i think they have a pool going to see if i can maintain myself on my plays like i said, smart money would say bet against them, because i am
But as far as ark st i am going to see if the public stays on Troy maybe the line will go down some more if not its going to be a play for how much i don't know yet .........also the over will be looked at too

gl all 151
Old 10-28-2020, 12:10 PM

Rewards: 73,783
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1189
Likes (Received): 6682
Good luck 151
Old 10-28-2020, 05:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

i'll tell ya , the s.alab at ga.southern game, the line has dropped now to 4 after opening at 6.5 ....at 1st glance i favored ga southern, no handicapping or anything they were who i sorta liked at +6 , anyway i kinda want to bet on Ga southern just because all the money has went on s.alab...lol but i am holding to my plan....but man do i want to..lol
And i am really debating making Okla st one of my plays, seeing a couple in here liking them, and i was leaning twards them i'm really thinking about making it a play, but i still got a few others i want to look into ...and being on W.Virginia last week, and mentioning then how i like them at home and now they are at home, and it is a small number, but i think that's what is scaring me
but shouldn't think like that either ..but they are another one i am looking at, also and Kansas st is a decent team even though they lost at home to a team i got this week Ark st....but w.virg at home laying 3-4 i think would be good, i am sure they want to really get this win at home , but i also like looking into the mid schools more.....as to what brought me to this play

Charlotte @ Duke
i wish i had just looked at this earlier when the line was 11 or 10.5, it opened at 11 on the 25th, it went down to 10.5 on the 26th shot right back up to 11, then back to 10.5 then down to 10 all on the 26th, then yesterday on the 27th it went to 9.5 then even down to 9 and back to 9.5 where it stands right now .....i am buying it up to 10......I brought this game up today on the phone and my one buddy said he had looked into it also, we both were on the same side which was really nice to hear, but he told us that he did like a stat game on his computer and it came out as Charlotte winning this game outright and it was a win by 10 points..lol and he threw in it was an Under at 51.5 points..the o/u is 56 ......
when i was looking into it i noticed right away a few things, i liked how Charlotte averaged like 31.5 points on offense and 26 pts on defense, and Duke averaged only 21 pts on offense a game and yet were giving up a little over 30 a game on defense i never like that ....another thing that jumped out was that Charlotte has no injuries at all to worry about, thats very rare that you have no names at all listed , and Duke actually only has 1 guy who is ? this week all their other injuries listed are guys who have been out and are like out for the year, the only ? one is CB leanord Johnson
Duke is 1-5 str up this year but most likely have played a tougher schedule and they are 3-3 ats, while charlotte is 2-2 str up and are 3-1 ats this year, and i like how Charlotte is 4-0 ats last 4 road games , and Duke is 2-8 ats the last 10 games as a Home fav, and even worse is they are just 4-17-1 last 22 games as a home fav of 3.5 - 10 pts ouch!
HOT: Under is 5-0 in 49ers last 5 games as an underdog.
HOT: Over is 4-0-1 in Blue Devils last 5 games following a ATS loss.
HOT: Over is 4-0 in Blue Devils last 4 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.
HOT: Over is 4-0 in Blue Devils last 4 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.
HOT: Under is 4-0 in 49ers last 4 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0.
HOT: Over is 9-1 in Blue Devils last 10 games as a favorite.

these teams stats are pretty much the same as far as yards gained and yards allowed, charlotte has won their last 2 , i was liking charlotte, my buddy was liking charlotte the more we went over it, no one on the call tried to play devils advocate pointing out why duke was the play, unless ya say maybe one team has 4 to's and the other has none ...charlotte
coming off a 38-28 win over utep where they did get a turnover aand scored on a 37 yd drive it was their only break, but charlotte played a pretty clean game and the game before that they played N.Texas and won 49-21 and played another mistake free game so they seem to not be doing the stupid things teams do so hopefully that continues here and Duke coming off a 31-20 loss where they had 3 int's , and even in the game before that that they won vs Syracuse 38-24 duke had 1 int and they lost 3 fumbles so if i was going to say i had a team that i could maybe count on having a turnover or 2 it would be duke who have had 7 to's in their last 2 games

Charlotte +10 buying a half pt -117 $351.00 - $300.00

still havent decided what if any i am betting on ark st i do think it will be a play

gl all 151

Last edited by ONE51RUM; 10-28-2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

right now plays are for those who don't want to read or care why...lol
Purdue, Ga st, Charlotte, Arkansas, and most likely Ark st
Old 10-29-2020, 08:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink friday play

well we got ECU traveling to Tulsa, one thing about this game, it's Tulsa's 1st home game of the year and this team has played really well with all 3 being on the road, they are 2-0 in their conf, which includes teams like Houston, and Cincy so i look for them to really try and become a 3-0 team in their conf, they are 2-1 over all and their lone loss was the 1st game of the year when they had to go into Oklahoma state where they lost 16-7 and they were up 7-3 at the end of the 1st half, and they were still up 7-3 at the end of the 3rd qtr, so here is a team who on the road against a team who at this time is considered one of the best teams in the country, their defense had them shutout at the end of 3 qtrs and they also forced like 3 turnovers in that game....Tulsa is really looking like a team that has to be reckoned with in that conf for sure .....
they are laying 17 or 17.5 pts in this game and ECU who are avg 31 points a game but are giving up almost 38pts a game ...while Tulsa is avg almost 28 pts a game but are only giving up like 18 pts on defense, they lost that game to okla st and they had a missed fg in that game also, then they went to UCF and beat a good UCF on the road and broke what was the longest home game win streak i think 34-26 and in that game they had 3 turnovers, but UCF also had 3 so Tulsa was able to overcome 3 turnovers on the road at a good teams home field , then last week Tulsa beat USF 42-13 and just dominated that game ...
ECU lost to UCF 51-28 this yr...i do think 17 or 17.5 is a lot of points, but ECU is giving up 38 pts a game, and they did give up 51 to UCF and they gave up 49 pts to Ga st, so on the road they are really giving up a lot of points, and then last year Tulsa beat ECU 49-24 and Tulsa still has the same QB Z.Smith who last year lit up ECU's defense going 21-30 for 331 yds and 5 td's and he has the same stable of rec's he had last year, only change is the starting rb from last year is gone but their backup last year is now their starting rb D.Prince who had 109 yds on 14 carries last game , guy is really good ....
So 17 pts is a lot but i think they could win this by 24 or so, and their defense is a lot better this yr ....i went and looked how each team has done this year in the 1st half also because sometimes you can find teams who just start out fast or the tend to end really well , and so maybe can find a good 1st half play but those things take a lot of time to look up, handicapping takes time and sometimes even after all that things don't pan out like ya want...i don't know what others consider handicapping, maybe just looking at ats trends or home and away trends, or looking at just the stats, or maybe just looking at head to head and seeing what they did last time, or maybe looking at if the team has same starting qb back and same rb, or wr back, or how many starters are back on both sides ...my philosophy is why not all of them .....lol My point being it takes a lot of time...i still can't believe how i did this all before computers ...lol lots of notebooks and lots of pens...lol

anyway for this game i am doing 2 bets TULSA -10 1st half $110.00 - $100.00

TULSA-17 game $220.00-$200.00

i hope i'm right here, i feel like Tulsa could dominate this game from beginning to end, very good offense playing a weaker defense, and a pretty good defense who are playing really well right now even against some very good teams vs a team that is avg 31 pts a game but i just don't think they can do that on the road vs this defense , unless they get a couple of to's and get a few really short field drives , and i don't think that will happen more than once if at all and i think they would need that a few times

all 151
Old 10-29-2020, 08:55 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up

just went thru my views for the year and its not that bad, ive always wanted to let just 1 thread go all year to see the views ya get but sometimes i think it gets too long and always resort back to week by week , week 3 i started 765 views it was a thursday post, then 9/24 25 26 1079 views, then week 5 1537, week 6 1490, week 7 1586, week 8 1241..this being week 9 ...7,698 views before this week....it don't mean squat , maybe can see when a person was doing well sometimes..lol 1st goal is to put out winning plays, i go way off alot and i am hoping not to do that now with posting fewer plays and hopefully explaining more on the reasons i like them, and trying to put out the pro's and cons on each side and not just putting out the good stats on the team i like , hell a person might like the other team when i do a write up on the game..lol and that's fine thats part of handicapping.... just goofing around and wanted to see what it was .... hope to do well ..all on the same side here, trying to take the man's cash..lol

gl all 151
Old 10-29-2020, 10:25 AM
CFB 2016 73-53-8 +$1215

Rewards: 16,709
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 799
Likes (Received): 560
BOL this week Rum!
Old 10-29-2020, 10:34 AM

Rewards: 52,471
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22821
Likes (Received): 2290
Sharp looking card so far Rummy, nail it this week buddy
Old 10-29-2020, 03:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

TY Freddie, TY Wilkins best of luck to both of you guys too

i hope these games pan out,
Old 10-29-2020, 04:37 PM

Rewards: 20,584
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 12181
Likes (Received): 11991
Illinois totally took me by surprise in their first game
thought Lovie had a decent team .Their qb was pretty bad . pretty bad

Purdue was not a very good team the day Iowa played em . Hawks made mistakes they dont usually do , fumbles and turnovers . Maybe that's going to be their style this year If so, long year . There was mention about number of practices some teams got in before all had to shutdown .Purdue got some spring practices in . Not sure about others but I do know that IOwa did not get any . It showed

Look at nw RUMMER and your thoughts there . they play my hawks and with their transfer qb, they are set up to do well , crisp, no turnover type balanced attack .Afraid the Hawks get beat again
Poster of the Month Award Winner
2009 Co Champ World Series Contest
January 2012 Play of the Day winner
Bracket Buster Survivor 2nd Place
2012 Cappersmall Hall of Fame inductee
2014 PGA Golf Season 1st place
2014 PGA Golf Season Money List 3rd place
2014 LMS Point Spread contest runner up
2016 Golf Team contest 1st place
Old 10-29-2020, 07:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondbase View Post
Illinois totally took me by surprise in their first game
thought Lovie had a decent team .Their qb was pretty bad . pretty bad

Purdue was not a very good team the day Iowa played em . Hawks made mistakes they dont usually do , fumbles and turnovers . Maybe that's going to be their style this year If so, long year . There was mention about number of practices some teams got in before all had to shutdown .Purdue got some spring practices in . Not sure about others but I do know that IOwa did not get any . It showed

Look at nw RUMMER and your thoughts there . they play my hawks and with their transfer qb, they are set up to do well , crisp, no turnover type balanced attack .Afraid the Hawks get beat again
good info brother this is what i like to see and hear always like discussing plays and angles ...its all handicapping my man ill look into that game
gl
Old 10-29-2020, 07:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

just opened another account at betnow seems like they offer more things of what i like .....i'm not high on these games or anything .... had a lean so played it ...these are just leans gl 151 or just my opinion if i really like ill have a write up

Date Placed: 10/29/20 19:02:25
Header:
INTERNET: 3 Team VEGAS 6.5 Teaser(ties reduce) risk 50.00 win 75.00
Bet Details:
157 Colorado State +4 (NCAA FB) (6.5 pts)
104 Georgia Southern +3 (NCAA FB) (6.5 pts)
103 South Alabama/Georgia Southern over 45½ (NCAA FB) (6.5 pts)

Date Placed: 10/29/20 19:01:01
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 110.00 win 100.00
Bet Details:
REGULAR SEASON 104 Georgia Southern -3½ (-110) risk 110.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB)

like the over 28 team pts ga south

Last edited by ONE51RUM; 10-29-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Trevor has covid
Old 10-29-2020, 10:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

C'MON GA SOUTHERN get the ball and score again for the over in my teaser then i will need my guy in here who was on col st baby for a small teaser as long as it's a winning one i don't care the size...right???

gl everyone 151
Old 10-30-2020, 03:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
i swear biden slurs more words, he cant even talk, he says same story day after day ...lol he just did it again..lol forgot what he was saying and just stops ..i cant take it his fav word is FOLKS ok onto whats important i think i am taking ..i'll give FOX this..they show every Biden speech cnn will not show 1 trump rally not 1 so bias
Old 10-30-2020, 03:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink plays

Date Placed: 10/30/20 15:14:45
Header:
Bet Details:
TOTAL POINTS SCORED BY WYOMING 4223 Over/Under over 30½ (-115) risk 110.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB Team Totals)

Date Placed: 10/30/20 15:14:45
Header:
Bet Details:
TOTAL POINTS SCORED BY TULSA 4219 Over/Under over 40 (-110) risk 110.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB Team Totals)

Date Placed: 10/30/20 15:19:45
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 165.00 win 150.00
Bet Details:
142 Wyoming -1 (-110) risk 165.00 win 150.00 (NCAA FB)

Date Placed: 10/30/20 15:16:12
Header:
INTERNET: 3 Team Parlay risk 50.00 win 281.40
Bet Details:
107 East Carolina/Tulsa over 59 Buy ½ (-120) (NCAA FB)
131 Minnesota U/Maryland over 61 (-110) (NCAA FB)
141 Hawaii/Wyoming over 59 Buy ½ (-120) (NCAA FB)

good luck everyone 151
Old 10-30-2020, 03:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

where's my Buddy Baseman at?????? hay who has the better offense N.W or MInny?? id guess minny looking at a prop wondering if Minny can score 40 pts? n.w did but maryland..lol had 3 int's and a fumble not bad for game #1..lol i know minnesota's offense is suppose to be really good they only scored 24 points last week but i'm just going to throw out a wild crazy statement here...lol i'm thinking Michigans defense might be a little better than marylands...am i right? maryland gave up over 500 yds last week and only had 200 yds on offense ..now i see why the world is on Minny

#9570935 30-10-2020 15:48
Any Team to Score 40+ Points - YES (MIN @ MAR)
MIN @ MAR
Game Props
Odds: -115
Stake: $115.00
Potential Winnings: $215.00
Open

gl all 151
Old 10-30-2020, 08:57 PM

Rewards: 45,911
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 12183
Likes (Received): 6332
Good Luck Rummer
NFL Best Bets = 2-2
NFL Teasers = 32-18
NFL Parlays = 1-2
CFB STR8s = 50-43
CFB Teasers = 12-8
CFB Parlays = 0-3