Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

College Football CFB Handicapping - Post your CFB picks, talk CFB betting, anything CFB.

Old 09-12-2021, 08:58 PM

Location: BRADENTON FLORIDA, originaly TOLEDO OHIO T-TOWN THE GLASS CITY ,
Rewards: 47,721
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2252
Likes (Received): 3792
Wink Week # 3 ^^ 1 5 1 ^^

well going over some of the lines and right away one stuck out at me, NEVADA -3 @ KANSAS ST i really like this Nevada team, liked them all last year also, but to be a fav at K.state surprised me and sometimes if it does , ya might as well go with it..lol .....i am going to look into anything i play but this line i think i would have had K.state -3 maybe there is a reason ill find as i look any opinions on this line?? feel free to express your thoughts in my thread, i dont mind....actually i encourage it

well they only had about half the lines out on my offshore books it ended with the penn st/auburn game 1 bet i bet was Liberty -26, i rarrely bet games with big spreads but i am going to try that one, not sure why.....but this spread i think they can cover, looks like a game they should win big ..in non conf they are already 2-0 ats this year 13-7 ats last 3 yrs, and 29-10 ats since 92, 11-4 ats as a fav last 3 years

As indicated by the movement of the line, the betting public is favoring LIBERTY in this game....The betting public is correct when moving the money line in OLD DOMINION games 63.2% of the time since 1992. (43-25)

not sure how the over under is going to move but, The betting public is correct when moving the total in OLD DOMINION games 81.8% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (9-2) so keep an eye out

Confirmation: 59929386
Date Placed: 09/12/21 21:03:34
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 110.00 win 100.00
Bet Details:
168 Liberty -25˝ (-110) risk 110.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB)
Handicapping, in sport and games, is the practice of assigning advantage through scoring compensation or other advantage given to different contestants to equalize the chances of winning. The word also applies to the various methods by which the advantage is calculated.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

anyone watch the utah st/n.dakota game? utah st gets an outright 16 pt dog win vs wash st, then comes back and then wins big vs n.dakota, now they are on the road vs Airforce and are getting 8.5 ???? this could be a really interesting play.....airforce has lost their whole starting o-line this year, they return just 4 on offense 9 on defense, Utah st returns 10 on offense and 9 on defense, kinda like how Utah state has been playing, i mean they won as a 16 pt dog on the road at wash st , then fell behind at home to N.dakota but came back and actually won by alot, and they looked reaally good doing it, they could have scored more because they went for it on 4th and goal and got stopped , but showed a lot by coming right back down the field again and on 4th and goal this time they scored a td, they have lost the last 2 games vs Airforce and in each game have scored only 7 points......

Airforce won their last game vs Navy 23-3 and in that game they ran 59 times for 176 yds which isnt very good either, they were 3/10 passssing for 49 yds navy only had 68 yds of offense????? i hope i am seeing that right....thats insane ..it says 34 rushes for 36 yds and passing was 3/10 for 32 yds thats insane .....Utah st has been reaally balanced, in the last game they were 38 rushes for 220 yds, and passing they were 22/36 329 yds .....i am thinking Utah st maybe has some confidence right now, they were really fired up after their last win, being 2-0 ......now going to airforce who has beaten them last 2 games and their offense i think wants to prove they can score more than 7 pts,
UTAH st returns 5 starting offensive lineman, and their qg who transfered from ASU, and they do have 13 transfers and they got their new offensive coordinator from UCF this year too, i think 8.5 could be a gift here , ill buy to 9 anyway

Confirmation: 59930340
Date Placed: 09/12/21 22:38:24
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 240.00 win 200.00
Bet Details:
183 Utah State +9 Buy ˝ (-120) risk 240.00 win 200.00 (NCAA FB)

gl 151
Handicapping, in sport and games, is the practice of assigning advantage through scoring compensation or other advantage given to different contestants to equalize the chances of winning. The word also applies to the various methods by which the advantage is calculated.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:42 PM
CM HOF, Class of 2011

Rewards: 8,855
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 59
Likes (Received): 5392
Good luck this week Fella!
Old 09-12-2021, 10:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

lines that catch my eye toledo-14over col st toledo at home could win big......the over in the n.car/virg game even though its 65 could be a lot of pts wait on weather........stanf-11 vandy is aa bad team ....stanford improved last week.....Boise st -4 i was on okla st last week, they won but didn't cover my mistake was i didn't look ahead to see who okla st played next my bad, they definitely were looking at boise st , i wont make that mistake again, speaking of looking ahead or maybe not but UCLA is -10 at Fresno st, and after fresno they go to Stanford, back to back road games, and they did lose to stanford last year 48-47 so interesting setup maybe ....this is a handicapping forum anyone have anything to add?
Old 09-13-2021, 04:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

friggin utah st line opened at like 11 most books didn't even put it out , opened at 9 at most books , i bet it about as soon as it was available to me and 8.5 is where it was i wish i could'a gotten 11, but i really think its still good , utah st playing really well ......good morning and good night..lol
Old 09-13-2021, 02:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

last week was ok, and i don't like talking about bets i didn't actually post the play, but was wondering how many were on Michigan last week, i think i talked about it many times, and i didnt post the play, michigan won that game easily as i thought 31-10 , laying 6 ....sometimes you can look at games and just love them ......was just kinda hoping some got on that game, toledo should have beaten ND, i think that guy should have not scored and let time run off and just kicked a fg, I think one of the reasons why we have had some upsets, and some near upsets this year, is because of the COVID , which in turn let all these players return again, and when you have so many teams with 10 returning on offense and 10 on defense, you are going to have teams that are just better this year period, having so many returning players does matter, BIGTIME!
Old 09-13-2021, 03:25 PM

Rewards: 365,305
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 12850
Likes (Received): 13144
good luck to the rummer
always read em , sometimes play em
Co Good guy of the Year award 2010
Poster of the Month Award Winner
2009 Co Champ World Series Contest
January 2012 Play of the Day winner
Bracket Buster Survivor 2nd Place
2012 Cappersmall Hall of Fame inductee
2014 PGA Golf Season 1st place
2014 PGA Golf Season Money List 3rd place
2014 LMS Point Spread contest runner up
2016 Golf Team contest 1st place
2020 December Member of the Month
Old 09-13-2021, 04:17 PM

Rewards: 98,998
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 27153
Likes (Received): 3232
Yep, you got me on Michigan Rummy, just wished now I played more on it Yes that was a beauty my man
Old 09-13-2021, 04:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

well i am glad i bet Liberty right away, or at least so far i am as the line has now went to -28, jumped up 2.5 points....and as always it don't mean anything yet, but getting the best possible line for any game we like is the main goal....
just hoping i got this one right gl 151
Old 09-14-2021, 12:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Always hated laying DD on the road but your absolutely right, Vandy looks more like a high school team these days and not a very good one at that When on and got some Stanford here, could be wrong here but just can't see Vandy staying in this game, even at Nashville !!!!! Looking forward to the info on your plays this week Rummy, you got to love this chit Good luck buddy
Old 09-14-2021, 05:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

I am going to try Nevada at Kansas st, Skylar thompson is out for awhile, the 6th year senior hurt his knee bad last game vs S.illinois, and they escaped 31-23 win after falling behind at home to s.ill 23-21, kansas st will have to run the ball, last week they had 4 turnovers, but so.ill had 3 turnovers also, but the kansas st qb threw some int's even a pick 6 , my thoughts here are that Nevada has a very good passing attack, Strong is a very good qb, he threw for over 380 yds last week as he was 34/43 and 4 td's he has a stable of rec's , and even though they do not run for much, they actually can sometimes, my thought here is that if Nevada can get a lead and force Kansas st to have to throw they will be in trouble, as their backup struggled last week after thompson got hurt....Nevada struggled a bit in their 1st game against Cal, they fell behind 14-0 early on, but they did finally get the passing game going, ....i know Thompson is out which is why the oddsmakers have made Nevada the road favorite, so they are thinking maybe the same thing here, sometimes these guys are pretty good at setting lines, I may be wrong here, but i am betting on Strong, and his stable of rec's to win this game for me here, and if K.st turns it over at all it is really going to help Nevada in this.....Nevada is a good team, and with 11 back on offense and defense this year they have the experience needed ....Kansas st is going to have to run the ball a lot, and not get stopped , nevada's defense will have to step up for sure here, if they can i think they will win this game .....they are favored for a reason here ...this line opened at nevada -2 and has sat there the whole time, so either even action or its a lightly bet game so far, i am taking them moneyline here in this spot at -130

Confirmation: 59957948
Date Placed: 09/14/21 18:25:52
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 130.00 win 100.00
Bet Details:
135 Nevada (-130) risk 130.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB)

gl all 151
Old 09-14-2021, 06:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

The Maryland Terrapins and the Illinois Fighting Illini meet in a Big Ten conference college football matchup from Memorial Stadium on Friday night.

The Maryland Terrapins come into this game looking to build on their 2-0 start to the year after a 62-0 romp over Howard last time out. Taulia Tagovailoa has thrown for 606 yards and 6 touchdowns on 76.2% passing while Tayon Fleet-Davis leads the Terps in rushing with 189 rushing yards. Dontay Demus Jr. and Rakim Jarrett each have a team-high 12 catches and a pair of touchdowns, with Demus Jr. leading the Terrapins with 261 receiving yards while Jarrett had 189 yards. On defense, Tarheeb Still leads the Terps with 10 total tackles including 7 solo tackles and a sack while Sam Okuayinoku and Deshawn Holt each have a pair of sacks on the year.

The Illinois Fighting Illini will look to bounce back from a 42-14 loss to Virginia that sent the team to 1-2 on the year. Artur Sitkowski has thrown for 611 yards, 6 touchdowns and an interception on 56.9% passing while Mike Epstein has 107 rushing yards and a score. Isaiah Williams had 19 catches for 183 receiving yards and a touchdown while Deuce Spann had 109 recivingyards and a pair of touchdown catches, the same amount of TD grabs as Daniel Barker. Defensively, Devon Witherspoon leads the Illini with 20 total tackles and 18 solo tackles while Tony Adams has 17 solo and 19 total tackles and Kerby Joseph has Illinois’ lone interception this season.

Maryland is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against a team with a losing record and 7-19 ATS in their last 26 road games while the under is 6-1 in their last 7 conference games. Illinois is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall while the under is 5-1 in their last 6 games following a loss.

Seems like most people are liking the under in this game, and ill give my reasoning as to why, they must be thinking that Maryland will score a lot but will Illinois be able to score enough to help the over?, they lost last week 42-14, my fear of the under here is that Maryland could put up something in the 40's then illinois will maybe need just 3 td's to get the over, i feel safer taking Maryland here, they are going to put up some points, a little bit of info on reading lines set out by the odds gods...lol when you look at the team totals here there is a number that is off, the total team points for maryland is 35.5 and for illinois it is 24.5 yet the line is 7.5 , almost always when you look into these lines if a team is a 7 pt fav and the o/u is lets say 50 you will have 1 teams number at 28.5 and the other will be like 21.5 adding up to 50 ...in this game we have a set line at 7.5 and the o/u is 60.5 so they have the total right, but they are saying Maryland will score 11 more than illinois, now i think maryland has a very potent offense, and i do think they will score the most points here, but if i can lay 7, and i can see by looking at lines that they are expected to score 11 more than illinois it makes me feel a bit better on the laying 7 here so i bought the half at -130 just to be safe cause i really feel they will win by 14 ..........i don't like laying this much juice, but i think maryland will have to really help illinois to not cover so i will in this game ..Illinois is 1-4 ats in sept last 3 yrs 0-2 this year, maryland is 2-0 ats so far

Confirmation: 59959649
Date Placed: 09/14/21 19:04:13
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 260.00 win 200.00
Bet Details:
107 Maryland -7 Buy ˝ (-130) risk 260.00 win 200.00 (NCAA FB)

good luck 151

Last edited by ONE51RUM; 09-14-2021 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-14-2021, 07:14 PM

Rewards: 817
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 95
Thanks I did go with Michigan last week and already down on Liberty,Nevada and Maryland .I love reading your insight and explanation of the games and reason you will wager on them.Love your post and making money . Thanks
Old 09-14-2021, 10:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

playing a small teaser here, already said what i think about the stanford game, its not what i think about stanford, as they looked bad in game 1 then bounced back vs USC , but its how bad i think Vandy is this year so i am going with stanford, 12 points is alot but they should cover, but i am going to add the team they just beat with them in a teaser, i am taking USC to beat wash st, wash st has not looked that good this year, yes they just had a 20 point win over portland st, but they did give up 24 points to a small school, and i think USC will be pissed after losing to stanford, so i will take usc down to -2, they were -10 i think it is now down to 8.5 and that is ok, and then take stanford down to -5.5 so 6 and up will be good ...here is some reasoning why i do not like wash st

Washington State has allowed the opposition a total of 324 yards rushing (162.0 yards per outing) as well as 2 touchdowns via the rush this year. They have allowed the opposition 3 touchdowns via the pass in addition to 268.5 yards/game, which puts them in 126th in college football. The Cougars defense has taken part in 159 plays, which is 136th in Division 1. The Cougars are relinquishing 25.0 points per game, which has them sitting 98th in college football. In total, they have given up 50 points

Confirmation: 59963296
Date Placed: 09/14/21 23:25:19
Header:
INTERNET: 2 Team 2T 6˝ Points Teaser(ties no action) risk 120.00 win 100.00
Bet Details:
141 USC -2 (NCAA FB) (6.5 pts)
191 Stanford -5˝ (NCAA FB) (6.5 pts)

gl all 151
Old 09-15-2021, 10:14 AM
CFB 2016 73-53-8 +$1215

Rewards: 17,478
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 603
BOL this week Rum!
Old 09-15-2021, 03:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink col st @ toledo

we got a line here of 14.5 58.5 toledo coming off a loss at ND in a game that they could have won, Toledo is a really good football team period, and they have 11 back on offense and on defense

The Colorado State Rams head into this game 0-2 this year. In their last matchup, the Rams played the Vanderbilt Commodores and walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 24-21. David Bailey led the offense in rushing for the Rams with 15 totes for 80 yards (5.3 yards per carry). Todd Centeio connected on 20/38 with 238 yards passing and 2 touchdowns. He had a QB rate of 117.3 and ended the game with 1 interception. Against the run, the Rams conceded 104 yards on 37 attempts, which is 2.8 yards per rush surrendered. Colorado State conceded 27 completions on 42 tries for 238 yards, and a completion percentage of 64.3%. In the game, they tallied 71 plays for 445 yds. The Colorado State Rams ran the rock 33 different times and recorded 207 yds, which had them averaging 6.3 yds per attempt.

Regarding putting points on the board, the Colorado State Rams are averaging 22.0 points per game. As a team they average 62.0 yards rushing which is 118th in the country. The Rams currently have 462 yards in total this season. When it comes to scoring touchdowns, Colorado State has earned 1 touchdown through the air and 2 touchdowns on the ground. Colorado State has recorded 28 1st downs as a unit, and they have committed 5 penalties for 50 yds.

The Rams sit in 121st in college football concerning team defense, giving up 33.0 PPG. They are giving up 7.1 yards per tote and 121.0 yards on the ground per game on the campaign. Over the course of this season, they have given up 242 yards on the ground through 2 games. When talking about yards through the air, the Rams have given up 224 yds which has them ranked 31st in Division 1. They have surrendered 112.0 yards per outing through the air in addition to giving up a completion percentage of 64.3%. Overall, they are conceding 233.0 yards per game which puts them 42nd in the country.

The Rockets head into this matchup 1-1 this season. The last time they took the gridiron, the Rockets took a loss by a final score of 32-29 against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Bryant Koback ran the football 21 times for 122 yds, finishing the game with 5.8 yds per attempt for Toledo. Carter Bradley ended the game with 213 yards on 17/27 passing while his QB rating was 129.2. He didn't toss any picks and his average yards per attempt was 7.9. Toledo allowed 39 rush attempts for 132 yards (3.4 yards per rush). The Rockets pass defense allowed a completion percentage of 66.7%, surrendering 317 yards on 24 for 36 through the air. The Rockets finished the contest with a total of 353 yds on 63 plays (5.6 yards per play). Toledo ran the ball for 4.3 yards per carry, finishing with a total of 132 yards on 31 carries.

The Toledo Rockets average 397.0 yards per game, which has them ranked 51st in D-1. The Toledo offense has 239 penalty yds on 23 violations, which has them sitting 3rd in the country in terms of hurting your team. During the season so far, the Rockets have thrown for a total of 457 passing yards along with an average of 228.5 passing yards per game, which is ranked 46th in Division 1. Concerning their scoring prowess, the Rockets rank 35th in the nation by tallying 39.0 points per game.

The Rockets are giving up 21.0 PPG, which has them sitting 71st in D-1. Toledo has conceded a total of 279 yards on the ground (139.5 yards per contest) in addition to 1 touchdown on the ground this season. In total, they have relinquished 42 total points. They have allowed 4 touchdowns through the air in addition to 221.0 yards per game, ranking them 107th in the nation. The Rockets defense has participated in 135 plays, which ranks 93rd in Division 1.

Col st has lost at home to south dakota st by 19 points, they lost at home to vandy 24-21 ...14 points isn't enough here, toledo will not be looking past this team at all, but maybe their toughest game will be the next game at ball st, so that may be the one worry, but col st has not been a very good football team at all this year, and now traveling east at Toledo is going to be tough, and i think toledo knows they should have beat N.Dame, but i don't think they will be dwelling on that game either, they know they are a good football team, after this game its time to focus on the MAC and getting to the Mac Championship game then to a bowl game, and after this game if they beat ball st, i really dont know who is going to beat them, after ball st they play U.Mass, then N.Ill at home, @ c.mich, then home vs w.mich and e.mich, then @ BG @ ohio, then home vs akron ....Buffalo is in the other division

this is a scary play but i am doing it, only worry is , is that they play at ball st next week and have lost to ball st last 2 years, and i really like toledo in that game also, i am betting this hoping that with all their experience they won't look past col st, and to be honest toledo is really going to have to play bad in order for col st to even cover the spread and i just don't see that happening, better team, better coached, at home maybe pissed off a little too , col st giving up over 124 yds a game on the ground, and a completion % of almost 65%

fuck it i am just doing it..lol

Confirmation: 59971103
Date Placed: 09/15/21 15:27:13
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 120.00 win 100.00
Bet Details:
156 Toledo -14 Buy ˝ (-120) risk 120.00 win 100.00 (NCAA FB)

i looked into the smu/la tech game and i really like smu there, and maybe the over but the weather says rain every day with that storm so backed off there,

looked at wake forest/fla st that game looks like a toss up really with the line of 5, kinda favored purdue +7.5 or 8 vs n.dame, and as i said in the toledo game??? it might set up for a reason to look at wyoming as they play ball st at home -7 cause if ya think maybe toledo could be looking ahead, at least they are at home, ball st has that big game with toledo next after wyoming, and they have to travel to wyoming, its one of the reasons i was really liking toledo next week also , ball st having to go out west the game before the toledo game
So wyoming may become a play for me here soon once i get into it, wyoming is 5-1 ats in non conf games last 3 yrs and are 4-1 ats in sept last 3 yrs, and are 6-2 ats at home last 3 yrs, and are 2-0 ats after 2 or more str up wins last 3 yrs.....Ball st is up and down they are 4-0 ats as a dog of 3.5-10 pts, they are 9-3 ats as a dog, but are 0-2 ats so far and are just 1-4 ats in sept last 3 years ,

gl 151
Old 09-15-2021, 05:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

The Arizona State Sun Devils and BYU Cougars meet Saturday in week 3 college football action at LaVell Edwards Stadium. The Arizona State Sun Devils look for another win after beating Southern Utah and UNLV. The BYU Cougars look for another win after beating Arizona and Utah.

The Arizona State Sun Devils look for their second 3-0 start in their last three seasons. Jayden Daniels is completing 73.2 percent of his passes for 307 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. LV Bunkley-Shelton and Ricky Pearsall have combined for 130 receiving yards and one touchdown while Johnny Wilson has six receptions. The Arizona State Sun Devils ground game is averaging 256 yards per contest, and Daniels leads the way with 165 yards on 19 carries. Defensively, Arizona State is allowing 12 points and 189.5 yards per game. Darien Butler leads the Arizona State Sun Devils with 13 tackles, BJ Green II has 1.5 sacks and DeAndre Pierce has one interception.

Has Arizona state been made to look a little better than they really are? There has been a lot to like, namely how the offense is moving, in addition to a defense that has been disruptive through two weeks of play. They are ranked and headed in the right direction. Linebacker Darien Butler had two picks in week one and two sacks on Saturday. He led the defense over the second half on Saturday, as they allowed very little after a tough start. But in letting UNLV be that competitive as 33.5-point underdogs for a whole half wasn’t a good look and those betting on ASU so far this season have yet to cash.

Against a team like BYU on the road, the kinds of mistakes and the long spells of ineffectiveness ASU is prone to would resonate in a more destructive way. A bad half takes them out of the game. Turnovers will do the same. An ASU offense that languishes against a quality defense would not lead to a win or even a potential cover. Arizona State is going to need to see their offense translate against a good team and not the dysfunctional or lower-end conference teams they’ve been thriving against going back to the end of last season. Meanwhile, BYU has already shown what they do works at levels that surpass ASU.

The BYU Cougars have won 12 of their last 13 regular season games. Jaren Hall is completing 62.1 percent of his passes for 347 yards, five touchdowns and zero interceptions. Neil Pau’u and Keanu Hill have combined for 200 receiving yards and three touchdowns while Puka Nacua has four receptions. The BYU Cougars ground game is averaging 196 yards per contest, and Tyler Allgeier leads the way with 196 yards and one touchdown. Defensively, BYU is allowing 16.5 points and 383 yards per game. Keenan Pili leads the BYU Cougars with 24 tackles, Payton Wilgar has 1.5 sacks and Hayden Livingston has one interception.

Their big win over Utah showed that they might be able to keep this machine moving forward this season, even without Zach Wilson. After getting sparse play the last few seasons, QB Jaren Hall has stepped in and scored wins over consecutive Pac-12 schools, including a ranked Utes squad. They go for their third win over a Pac-12 school this week and face some favorable conditions. It’s a little bit of an out-of-the-way locale for an ASU team coming off two games at home. They don’t make it up to Provo very often. And the Sun Devils offensive mettle will be tested by a BYU team that has been stingy through two weeks against good opposition.

While Wilson is gone, a lot of contributors remain who helped guide BYU to their best season in years in 2020. Sure, the ASU defense has been much-improved to the unit we’ve become accustomed to seeing, but the shaky state of the opponents’ offense contributed to that, as well. There will be no such luxury with the BYU offense. Between the lively legs of QB Jaren Hall, who had 92 yards rushing against Utah, and backs Tyler Allgeier and Lopini Katoa, their ground game has a lot of punch and options. Throw in ball-catchers Puka and Samson Nacua, Gunner Romney, and others, and you have a lot of experienced talent working alongside an offensive line that moves people around.
The Sun Devils are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games and 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games as a favorite. The Cougars are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog. The under is 6-2 in Sun Devils last 8 games overall. The under is 5-0 in Cougars last 5 games overall.

The Arizona State Sun Devils haven’t beaten anybody to write home about this season and they’ve been one-dimensional on offense up to this point with a limited passing game. The BYU Cougars have been far more impressive through two games and are fresh off a comfortable win over a ranked Utah team. BYU is physical on both sides of the ball and has made opponents work for everything on defense. At home, this line is rather surprising. Give me BYU and the points in a game it could easily win outright.

BYU has really showed me something this year, their offense has been good enough, even better than i thought after losing their big time qb, but it is their defense that i think will show up in this game, even though i do favor the over here also, i just think the smart money may go with the over here, the line is at like 51 and i could see byu winning this game 30-24 , 27-26 i just really like the 4 points here at home to a team that is 2-0 and has beaten a very good utah team, while arizona state really has not played anyone, and this will be their 1st real test, i don't think they will be able to score enough on Byu unless they get some help thru turnovers, and BYU has not had any this year so far, i think they will play smart, and their defense will play well , ASU is 3-11 ats last 14 as a favorite, while BYU is 5-1 ats their last 6 as a dog

Confirmation: 59973954
Date Placed: 09/15/21 18:08:18
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 220.00 win 200.00
Bet Details:
200 BYU +4 (-110) risk 220.00 win 200.00 (NCAA FB)

gl 151

looked at memphis vs miss st, but suppose to rain a lot, and i am thinking about betting charlotte +4 vs georgia state, except i can't figure out why georgia state is favored, even if they are at home, maybe over thinking it
Old 09-15-2021, 06:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

plays so far

liberty-25.5
Utah st +9
Maryland-7
nevada -pk
toledo-14
Byu+4

teaser
usc-2/stanford-5.5

favor charlotte+4
Arkansas st 16.5 i really am liking , this team can score fast, they had a couple of like 2-3 play long td's but also they had some 10-15 play drives for touchdowns, washington been really struggling to score, and this o/u has went up a couple of points too, hard for me to see washington being a 16 pt favorite over anyone ...i am real close to making this a play
Old 09-15-2021, 06:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat-freddie View Post
Always hated laying DD on the road but your absolutely right, Vandy looks more like a high school team these days and not a very good one at that When on and got some Stanford here, could be wrong here but just can't see Vandy staying in this game, even at Nashville !!!!! Looking forward to the info on your plays this week Rummy, you got to love this chit Good luck buddy

hey freddie i seen last week s.alab had to come back and barely beat BG at home, thought 16 pts was a lot for a team traveling all that way , 22-19 s.alab scored 10 unanswered in the 4th
Old 09-16-2021, 06:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE51RUM View Post
hey freddie i seen last week s.alab had to come back and barely beat BG at home, thought 16 pts was a lot for a team traveling all that way , 22-19 s.alab scored 10 unanswered in the 4th
Yep, you was spot on whith this one Rummy, it cost my dumb ass Your card is looking good this week man, tailing your Liberty, Ut.St., Nevada, Toledo and BYU along with Stanford (can't wait for this write up ) Please tell me this is the right side here or what am I missing... Thanks for all this info you lay out each week buddy and best to ya again this week, keep on nailing it my man
Old 09-16-2021, 08:22 AM

Rewards: 365,305
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 12850
Likes (Received): 13144
Illinois defensive backs are for sure the worst in the Big 10 . They lack speed

you are on the correct side imho as I will be on the terps too
Illinois starting qb will be back so that might help on an over
Co Good guy of the Year award 2010
Poster of the Month Award Winner
2009 Co Champ World Series Contest
January 2012 Play of the Day winner
Bracket Buster Survivor 2nd Place
2012 Cappersmall Hall of Fame inductee
2014 PGA Golf Season 1st place
2014 PGA Golf Season Money List 3rd place
2014 LMS Point Spread contest runner up
2016 Golf Team contest 1st place
2020 December Member of the Month
Old 09-16-2021, 11:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat-freddie View Post
Yep, you was spot on with this one Rummy, it cost my dumb ass Your card is looking good this week man, tailing your Liberty, Ut.St., Nevada, Toledo and BYU along with Stanford (can't wait for this write up ) Please tell me this is the right side here or what am I missing... Thanks for all this info you lay out each week buddy and best to ya again this week, keep on nailing it my man

just remember freddie, yes i have been doing really well, but i also realise that there will be off weeks, hopefully not, id love to do well each week or never lose bad, but it can happen, its a marathon remember that, and always only tail if you agree, everyone should always look at games if they are tailing someone...its why i try to explain my plays, and always try to go over each game after they happen, just as a way to see if i got lucky to cover or unlucky in the loss, just to know that the handicapping was done right ....even though i did well last saturday i didn't like it because i lost a couple of my bigger plays...Army was a loss that i feel should have won , up 21 in the 4th and they don't cover under a td, losing utah was a bad play on my part, and okla st, Rutgers which i posted real early on tuesday afternoon ,yes they covered but i did think they would do better offensively than 17 pts, like my 1st plays were ARMY, IOWA,over toledo/nd, rutgers, and the damn under in the wyoming game, should have went 4-1 ......gl brother
Old 09-16-2021, 11:34 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondbase View Post
Illinois defensive backs are for sure the worst in the Big 10 . They lack speed

you are on the correct side imho as I will be on the terps too
Illinois starting qb will be back so that might help on an over

I hope so to Baseman ... i really like your iowa team this year brother
Old 09-16-2021, 12:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

stanford @ Vandy

The Stanford Cardinal head into this matchup 1-1 this season. In their last contest, the Cardinal went up against the USC Trojans and walked away with a win by a score of 42-28. Tanner McKee went 16/23 with 234 yards passing and 2 touchdowns. He had a quarterback rate of 183.7 and ended the game without throwing an interception. Austin Jones led the offense in rushing for the Cardinal with 10 attempts for 13 yds (1.3 yards per carry). The Stanford Cardinal rushed the ball a total of 30 times and had 141 yards, which came out to an average of 4.7 yards per tote. Overall, they tallied 53 plays which gave them 375 yds. Stanford conceded 27 pass completions on 42 tries for 223 yds, and a completion rate of 64.3%. On the ground, the Cardinal conceded 185 yards on 33 tries, which is an average of 5.6 yds per run allowed.

In terms of putting points on the board, the Stanford Cardinal are sitting at 24.5 points per game. As a team they maintain an average of 90.0 yards in the run game which has them sitting 103rd in D-1. The Cardinal have attained 608 total yards for the year. When it comes to scoring touchdowns, Stanford has compiled 3 passing touchdowns and 3 rushing touchdowns. Stanford has tallied 32 1st downs, and they have committed 14 penalties for 92 yards.

Concerning passing yards, the Cardinal are giving up 367 yds which has them ranked 78th in college football. They are giving up 183.5 yards per contest via the pass and giving up a completion percentage of 64.3%. For the year, they have surrendered 376.0 yards/contest which puts them 106th in the country. They are giving up 6.0 yards per run and 192.5 rushing yards per contest so far this season. In total, they have allowed 385 rushing yards through 2 games. The Cardinal are ranked 101st in D-1 regarding team defense, giving up 26.0 points per game, and 376 yards per game. Ricky Miezan leads the Stanford Cardinal with 15 tackles, Dalyn Wade-Perry has one sack and Kyu Blu Kelly has two interceptions.

The Commodores come into this game with a record of 1-1 for this season. When they last stepped on the field, the Commodores got the victory with a final of 24-21 when they played the Colorado State Rams. Re'Mahn Davis carried the ball 17 times for 77 yards, ending the contest with 4.5 yds per carry for Vanderbilt. Ken Seals (2 touchdowns) finished the game with 236 yds on 26/41 passing while his quarterback rate was 127.9. He kept the ball away from the defense with no interceptions and his Y/A was 5.8. Vanderbilt relinquished 33 attempts on the ground for 207 yds (6.3 yds per carry). The Commodores secondary allowed a completion rate of 52.6%, surrendering 238 yds on 20 out of 38 passing. The Commodores finished with a total of 342 yds while running 79 plays (4.3 yards per play). Vanderbilt rushed for 2.8 yds per attempt, totaling 104 yards on 37 attempts.

When discussing their ability to score points, the Commodores currently rank 122nd in the country holding an average of 13.5 PPG. Over the course of the season to this point, the Commodores have thrown for a total of 236 yards via the pass as well as holding an average of 118.0 passing yards per game, ranking them 114th in Division 1. The Vanderbilt Commodores hold an average of 160.5 yards/game, which has them ranked 125th in the country. The Vanderbilt offense has compiled 70 penalty yds on 8 infractions, which is 101st in the nation in terms of helping out the opposition.

The Commodores are relinquishing 22.0 points per contest, which has them ranked 78th in D-1. Vanderbilt has yielded a total of 179 yards rushing (89.5 yards per game) as well as 0 TDs on the ground on the campaign. Overall, they have allowed 44 points in total. They have allowed the opposition 1 touchdown through the air and 67.5 yards per outing, ranking them 15th in the nation. The Commodores defense has participated in 59 plays, which has them ranked 15th in D-1. Vanderbilt hasn’t won a home game in 22 months and did lose to East Tennessee State in its season opener. Stanford hasn’t been a double-digit favorite since November of 2018, but this is a game it should win comfortably. Vanderbilt hasn’t looked good through two games against lesser competition and has had issues stopping the run.

The Cardinal are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 road games and 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The Commodores are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 non-conference games and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games. The over is 6-2 in Cardinal last 8 games in September. The under is 4-1 in Commodores last 5 games overall..... also it seems most trends are towards the under for vandy games and over for stanford....some other trends i want to add are

as a dog of 10-21 points vandy is 2-6 ats last 3 yrs and 0-8 str up, and at home they are 2-10 ats last 3 yrs, and at home with the o/u between 49.5-52 they are 0-3 ats last 3 yrs, and when between 49.5-56 they are 0-3 ats last 3 yrs, 1-4 aats in non conf last 3 yrs, and are 1-4 under last 5 non conf........stanford is just 1-5 ats last 6 in sept, and 1-3 ats last 4 non conf, stanford on the road are 7-3 over the total, and after a conf game they are 10-4 over the total.....

Stanford seems like they finally got their offense rolling last week against a decent USC team, scoring 42 points, Vandy just does not seem like a good team right now, i think stanford wins this game big here, maybe by 20+ as in most games unless they play really bad and have a few turnovers is maybe the only way i don't see them covering here .....i did notice the O/U has dropped 2 points or so to 49, possibly rainy weather i am thinking as to why...i did mention earlier in the week that i was looking at stanford and have decided to make them a play, i do already have them teased also

Confirmation: 59985818
Date Placed: 09/16/21 13:33:07
Header:
INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 165.00 win 150.00
Bet Details:
191 Stanford -12 (-110) risk 165.00 win 150.00 (NCAA FB)

gl 151
Old 09-16-2021, 12:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Hell yea, great read Rummy, thanks for the info buddy

Tags
ats, bet, betting, line, public