Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Shhhhhh!

Rewards: 60,900
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2169
Likes (Received): 2139
nline reviews insinuated Orchids of Asia Day Spa is a place for paid sex, and an investigation of the parlor’s garbage revealed bodily fluids, according to a report from Treasure Coast Newspapers.

The Patriots released this statement on their owner’s behalf: “We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”

Police found women were engaging in sexual acts, averaging eight clients a day and 1,500 men a year, with no days off, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told the Orlando Sentinel.

USA Today reports “acts were captured on surveillance video” and TMZ reports there is video evidence from body cams. The Boston Globe details what’s on the video.

According to TMZ, the operation was investigating “human trafficking” over a period of about eight months.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 12:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Rewards: 15,495,890
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5411
Likes (Received): 9356
Old 02-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Pressed repeatedly by reporters seeking to confirm that Kraft was allegedly captured on video, Sharp said, “The question was, does the video contain Mr. Kraft inside receiving the alleged acts? The answer to that is yes.”

Sharp said Kraft was driven to the spa by someone else on both occasions.

Asked how surprising it was to have high-profile suspects including Kraft ensnared in a prostitution sting, Jupiter police Chief Daniel J. Kerr said, “we’re as equally stunned as everybody else.”

Police didn’t provide details on the penalties Kraft faces if convicted of the misdemeanors.

Kraft was among dozens of men targeted in the Palm Beach area by three county sheriff departments, federal law enforcement and local police, all of whom were investigating human trafficking at multiple day spas scattered around the region.

The announcement that Kraft will be facing charges is the latest public announcement from Florida law enforcement where they publicly discussed the human trafficking investigation this week. On Tuesday, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said many of the women came to the United States from China under the guise of having legitimate jobs in day spas, the Palm Beach Post reported.

Snyder said about 100 men in total are expected to face charges related to the trafficking and prostitution investigation. Three women, all of whom are now in custody, have been identified as the alleged operators of the prostitution ring.

According to the Palm Beach Post, multiple men told Jupiter police they paid a woman identified as Lei Wang, whom they knew as “Lulu,” to have women perform sex acts on them, according to court records. Surveillance cameras in the business also showed Wang performing sex acts on several men, the newspaper reported, citing police reports.

An affidavit filed in Wang’s case said a Google search of the Jupiter spa in question, Orchids of Asia Day Spa, showed that the business was identified in online reviews as a “rub and tug,” a slang term for a business providing sexual services.

A web forum contained reviews from johns posted between February 2015 and May 2018, the affidavit said.

“The postings detailed visits involving Asian females providing sexual acts, as well as massage/body rubs in exchange for payment,” the filing said. “The majority of the posts advised the female employee would provide the male client with” a sexual favor.

In November 2018, the filing said, police searched a dumpster located outside the spa and recovered several “plastic napkins that were wet and appeared” to contain a bodily fluid.

There were also shredded pieces of paper that when placed back together turned out to be a spreadsheet with several columns that included categories titled “Name, Service, Add Time, Amount, In, Out, Cash, Card, Cert./Pre-Paid, Card tip, and other,” the affidavit said.

Under the names column was the name Lulu, the same name “listed [on a website detailing spas providing sexual services] as one of the provider’s names for the illicit massage,” the filing said.

This is a breaking story that will be updated.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Old 02-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Pressed repeatedly by reporters seeking to confirm that Kraft was allegedly captured on video, Sharp said, “The question was, does the video contain Mr. Kraft inside receiving the alleged acts? The answer to that is yes.”

Sharp said Kraft was driven to the spa by someone else on both occasions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Asked how surprising it was to have high-profile suspects including Kraft ensnared in a prostitution sting, Jupiter police Chief Daniel J. Kerr said, “we’re as equally stunned as everybody else.”

Police didn’t provide details on the penalties Kraft faces if convicted of the misdemeanors.

Kraft was among dozens of men targeted in the Palm Beach area by three county sheriff departments, federal law enforcement and local police, all of whom were investigating human trafficking at multiple day spas scattered around the region.

The announcement that Kraft will be facing charges is the latest public announcement from Florida law enforcement where they publicly discussed the human trafficking investigation this week. On Tuesday, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said many of the women came to the United States from China under the guise of having legitimate jobs in day spas, the Palm Beach Post reported.

Snyder said about 100 men in total are expected to face charges related to the trafficking and prostitution investigation. Three women, all of whom are now in custody, have been identified as the alleged operators of the prostitution ring.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to the Palm Beach Post, multiple men told Jupiter police they paid a woman identified as Lei Wang, whom they knew as “Lulu,” to have women perform sex acts on them, according to court records. Surveillance cameras in the business also showed Wang performing sex acts on several men, the newspaper reported, citing police reports.

An affidavit filed in Wang’s case said a Google search of the Jupiter spa in question, Orchids of Asia Day Spa, showed that the business was identified in online reviews as a “rub and tug,” a slang term for a business providing sexual services.

A web forum contained reviews from johns posted between February 2015 and May 2018, the affidavit said.

“The postings detailed visits involving Asian females providing sexual acts, as well as massage/body rubs in exchange for payment,” the filing said. “The majority of the posts advised the female employee would provide the male client with” a sexual favor.

In November 2018, the filing said, police searched a dumpster located outside the spa and recovered several “plastic napkins that were wet and appeared” to contain a bodily fluid.

There were also shredded pieces of paper that when placed back together turned out to be a spreadsheet with several columns that included categories titled “Name, Service, Add Time, Amount, In, Out, Cash, Card, Cert./Pre-Paid, Card tip, and other,” the affidavit said.

Under the names column was the name Lulu, the same name “listed [on a website detailing spas providing sexual services] as one of the provider’s names for the illicit massage,” the filing said.

Kraft, 77, purchased the then-struggling New England Patriots franchise in 1994, marking the start of a multi-decade run of success that has included a new stadium and entertainment complex, 11 AFC championships, and six Super Bowl victories.

This is a breaking story that will be updated.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Old 02-22-2019, 12:51 PM

Rewards: 269
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 192
Likes (Received): 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetleaf22 View Post
I bet it wouldn’t be so funny if it was your daughter being trafficked, forced into sex slavery and forced to perform sexual acts on Robert Kraft.
It would be much funnier if it was you.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like
So funny to listen to this douche Queefy, he's such a high character guy, GTFOH.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
The latest breaking off season news is your team is still falling apart because your rapist QB and joke of a coach are still in place.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Old 02-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Looks like the offseason meltdown yinz been talkin’ was the implosion is your owners underware. Kraft is the joke of the NFL right now. Karma at its finest.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Lol, now I’m getting banned from threads, some things never change, like Wayne’s thin skin... hjahahahahah he can’t handle it, ate his lunch.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 01:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
This has gone too far, you shouldn't be posting pictures of Queefy's wife on here.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:29 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
0h, I thought that was one of Robert Krafts hookers.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 01:48 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
0h, I thought that was one of Robert Krafts hookers.
The photo lines up with the price ranges Mr Kraft was paying for poon...

average cost per visit for services was $59 for half an hour and $79 per hour, according to police. I bet Kraft went for the whole hour deal....

Teddy Bruschi just sounded pretty broken up about the whole thing on NFL Live, basically crying says dark day in NE

-- Jack Lambert --

Last edited by Sweetleaf22; 02-22-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:23 PM

Rewards: 4,053
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8151
Likes (Received): 3027
$79/hour? That's crazy cheap. A decent one around here is $150/hour, and he was in Jupiter, which has to be more upscale and expensive. Doesn't make sense.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
$79/hour? That's crazy cheap. A decent one around here is $150/hour, and he was in Jupiter, which has to be more upscale and expensive. Doesn't make sense.
It’s human trafficking, these girls didn’t and don’t want to be there, they are getting raped in a foreign country..

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 02:37 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Wait till the NFL/Goodell gets a hold of these videos.....

Cops say the surveillance videos capture every single detail of the encounters -- including ejaculation and subsequent cleanup.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 02:45 PM

Rewards: 43,007
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13623
Likes (Received): 24943
It's a misdemeanor.

He will pay a fine and then receive a slap on the wrist.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Dark Dark Day in Donk’land sports....

Online reviews blast spa at center of Robert Kraft scandal

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 03:10 PM

Rewards: 4,053
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8151
Likes (Received): 3027
Quote:
It’s human trafficking, these girls didn’t and don’t want to be there, they are getting raped in a foreign country..
Is it a rub and tug or is it human trafficking? girls that are trafficked are usually locked in cages/room and tied/shackled up.

Why is a billionaire going to a strip mall rub and tug when he can just have girls delivered to his mansion discreetly? Should be the real logical question.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:32 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
It's a misdemeanor.

Queefer is too fuckin dumb to know the difference. He is from Shittsburgh.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:10 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Trump on Kraft: "It's very sad. I was very surprised."

Robert Kraft, billionaire owner of NFL’s New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting prostitutes at Orchids of Asia parlour | South China Morning Post

-- Jack Lambert --

Last edited by Sweetleaf22; 02-22-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:15 PM
Shhhhhh!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
It's a misdemeanor.

Not by NFL Goodell, he’s already adding another asterisk.

-- Jack Lambert --
Old 02-22-2019, 04:18 PM
Fish Eyed Fool Fucka

Rewards: 45,787
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 3619
Likes (Received): 6232
Meek Mill set him up

Tags
49ers, francisco, nfl, san, york