Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

Likes Likes:  0

Old 08-15-2019, 05:47 AM
Watching NCAA football

Rewards: 1,400
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 894
Likes (Received): 960
AK's NFL-EX pick

Just on what the coach commonly does, I think the Packers win the first two then lose the last two. Lean to over next game and under last two.

I had untreated Sleep Apnea until I got a sleep test in 2002. My dissolved oxygen dropped to 65%. I am certain I had some kind of brain damage like a mini-stroke. I had some kind of vertigo. That has now gotten better. The human brain can rewire itself in time. The bad news is I cannot pickem like I used to so don't count on a series of 3-0 weeks anymore. I will have to handicap like everyone else.

In 2006 I found out that I could just clump together the win/loss records of football teams and stare at them a la RAINMAN and pick winners. In week 5, I went 12-1 ATS, 3-0 in ML longshots, and 1-0 in the longshot parlay in NCAA. I did not notice it but I slowly was not winning as often. However, that picking ability has been lost too. Now I know why.

The ML long shots are still taking the MAC teams FG vs. TD as the first score. MAC is "cradle of coaches". New coaches teach Defence so not quite making a TD in Red Zone and settling for an FG was common.

Best of luck to all.

If you think health care is costly now, just wait until it's free.

Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt.
4th century BC Phaedrus

Tags
3-0, brain, mac, sleep, teams