Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

Old 02-25-2019, 02:10 PM

Rewards: 42,950
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13673
Likes (Received): 25084
Kraft's arraignment is April 24th at 8:30am but again his attorney can appear for him or resolve this before then with a plea.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like
The women police say allegedly engaged in sex acts with Kraft were 45 and 58 years old.

On Jan 19th they both allegedly performed sex acts on him together for money and on Jan 20th, only one did, according to police.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
NY Times reporting that a business owner next to the spa said police evacuated it in January under the pretense of a "suspicious package and possible bomb threat", the Times says this could be when they planted their undercover cameras

Police docs confirm that police did install hidden cameras in the Orchids of Asia Day Spa on the same day they evacuated it under pretense of a suspicious package and possible bomb threat.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
This is one of two women police say Kraft engaged in a sex act with for money. She has been charged as a ring leader for running a house of prostitution, plus other charges. It's unclear whether the second woman who was allegedly with Kraft on the 19th was a victim but may be.

Old 02-25-2019, 03:00 PM

Rewards: 222,655
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1324
Likes (Received): 14533
If your going to pay for it should find a little younger looking women
Old 02-25-2019, 03:14 PM

Rewards: 15,681
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 585
Likes (Received): 1421
I wouldn't pay $.02 for the woman pictured a couple of posts back if I actually degraded/defiled myself and stooped down to the level of paying for sex.

Last edited by savage1; 02-25-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:59 PM

Rewards: 7,147
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 639
Likes (Received): 593
When she has her makeup on she probably . . . nah, forget it.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:04 PM
WHINY CUNT

Rewards: 14,666
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5983
Likes (Received): 3782
sad face,,,,, bp musta ate it.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:42 PM

Rewards: 18,988
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 4121
Likes (Received): 3127
One of the times was the morning of the AFC Championship game. Had to release some nervous energy, apparently.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:50 PM
CRETINOUS EUNUCH

Rewards: 1,959
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22731
Likes (Received): 6142
Quote:
This is one of two women police say Kraft engaged in a sex act with for money. She has been charged as a ring leader for running a house of prostitution, plus other charges. It's unclear whether the second woman who was allegedly with Kraft on the 19th was a victim but may be.

100% that's Connie Chung.

Like 100% certain
Old 02-25-2019, 05:14 PM
CRETINOUS EUNUCH

Rewards: 1,959
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22731
Likes (Received): 6142
Quote:

Brings back fond memories of the Asian Babes thread.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:54 PM
Hall Of Fame Member

Rewards: 20,862
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1023
Likes (Received): 1332
Got your pm LJJU. Of course i knew you were joking around.

NHL : +152 (units)
NFL : +2
MLB : +51
NBA : -37
WNBA : +23
Aussie NBL Hoops : +81
Cricket : +69
Golf : -27
Rugby union and rugby league : +117
Netball : +8
Soccer -3
AFL (Aussie Rules) : +71

Total : +507 units

1 unit or less = small bet, 1-3 = medium, 3+ = large

Cappersmall Hall of Fame 2008

R.I.P. The Judge

In order to be successful you have to be comfortable being uncomfortable
Old 02-25-2019, 09:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
I wonder what they would have found if they did a big time sting for illicit and illegal sex in Atlanta during SuperBowl Week.
Something if they had, there would have been a LOT of high profiled embarrassed folks who got caught.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:24 AM
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:

The face is a give away......giving too many happy endings. And not receiving enough happy endings.

WNBA : +23
Aussie NBL Hoops : +81
Cricket : +69
Golf : -27
Rugby union and rugby league : +117
Netball : +8
Soccer -3
AFL (Aussie Rules) : +71

Total : +507 units

1 unit or less = small bet, 1-3 = medium, 3+ = large

Cappersmall Hall of Fame 2008

R.I.P. The Judge

In order to be successful you have to be comfortable being uncomfortable
Old 02-26-2019, 08:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Its too bad Kraft and the others involved on receiving end didn't consider something along these lines first to save themselves a lot of aggravation and embarrassment before using the "ladies" of Jupiter to provide them with service.
Moderators-obviously delete this post if the link is a bit too risqué. lol

Autoblow 2 Blowjob Machine | Male Sex Toys | Sex Toys For Men
Old 02-26-2019, 01:18 PM

Rewards: 222,655
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1324
Likes (Received): 14533
Another High-Profile person is Former Citi-Group President John Havens 62. He also has denied any Wrong Doing
Old 02-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Recovering Town Drunk

Rewards: 9,579
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1244
Likes (Received): 5754
I have to hand it to the Patriots, they know how to stay in the news during the offseason.

One year it is Brady's deflated balls, another it is Kraft emptying his.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
The more I hear and read about this matter as it regards to Kraft, the more I believe that there is a distinct possibility that at least some of it has to do with overall hatred for the Patriots and anyone involved with them, and as someone suggested today, entrapment is as good a reason as any to try to smear and embarrass Kraft.
What I am also suspicious about as to why it took from October until now to figure out what was going on these alleged "legal" massage parlors and why they didn't make any arrests until now if the authorities really had compromising photos of the johns going to these places-I mean one has to pretty dumb, stupid, naïve that streams of men pay money only to have their backs, shoulders and legs rubbed.
Along the same lines and a lot more importantly, how come it took those running the sting to have evidence that there was sex trafficking going on?
I can't prove it of course, but imo cops and other enforcement officers may have been paid off to look the other way for a while anyways until now.
Sorry if I sound skeptical of this entire matter, but at least some of what I suggested is true.
ps Imo there is also the distinct possibility that the recent developments and news involving Kraft and the sex trafficking may have been a result of certain individuals in Jupiter may have disclosed what they did of late for self serving reasons trying to bring attention to themselves with the hopes that in their mind that they could somehow benefit from this in time.
jmho
Old 02-26-2019, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
It took them from October till now because they weren't going to rush and jeopardize the investigation. The police needed all the hard evidence they could gather because burden of proof is very high in Florida.

The sting had nothing to do with the hatred towards the Patriots and trying to smear and embarrass Kraft. He embarrassed himself with no help from anybody. You suggesting otherwise is foolish.

They didn't just decide to suddenly bust the place because Kraft and a couple other known guys were going there. It was no secret what was going on, from February 2015 to March 2018 that spa had online reviews identifying it in slang terms as a provider of sexual services, well before Kraft was going there. Law enforcement was also investigating “multiple massage parlor locations"
Old 02-26-2019, 11:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like
One can believe whatever he or she wishes in a topic like this, and I happen to believe that the timing of all this is very fishy and suspicious, as it regards Kraft and that there is a lot more than meets the eye here.
I remain skeptical and do not for one minute believe we have been told everything we need to know to make a judgment in this matter.
I am not saying what follows is necessarily true but imo it is within the realm of possibility along with some of the other factors I suggested in previous post.

"I need you to think about the wackiest factor that is perhaps stated on the Robert Kraft state of affairs, after which think about the automobile for bringing these ideas to air. Now, did what you had in your thoughts’s eye prime this? I current to you Barstool Sports activities founder Dave Portnoy on Tucker Carlson’s present: Tucker Carlson, who repeatedly claims the Russia probe is a hoax and conspiracy idea, pushes a conspiracy idea along with his visitor that Roger Goodell is behind Robert Kraft's arrest in a prostitution sting. pic.twitter.com/SOUwgWvSR3 — Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) February 23, 2019 “He noticed a spa signal,” Portnoy began, “for all we all know, he’s an aged gentleman, he had a again situation, he went in, he received a therapeutic massage, and all of a sudden, he’s the headline information. It’s irresponsible.” Billionaire Robert Kraft’s again was hurting a lot he went again twice in a brief span. To a Florida strip mall, the place the ladies couldn't communicate English. However let’s speak about irresponsible, as a result of that’s an fascinating phrase alternative. As a result of Carlson then made a reference to Kraft having enemies, which opened the door for Portnoy to surge by with a Roger Goodell rant straight out of Alex Jones’ playbook. “Oh Tucker, chances are you'll be on to issues. They will’t beat him on the sector, they’ve had six championships in a row, and this misdemeanor all of a sudden comes up. An eight-month investigation. I wouldn’t put it previous Roger Goodell to say, I can’t beat him honest and sq., so that is, I imagine they've a phrase for it, referred to as ‘entrapment,’ so we're going to lure him into the spa, and subsequent factor you realize, once more he’s getting dragged in, by the way in which, [more word vomit.]” There isn't a entrapment right here. Additionally, it’s not one thing that might apply to Roger Goodell. However let’s not get slowed down in particulars when there are loopy fever desires to be unfold."

Each to their own-for me
Old 02-26-2019, 11:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Here is another take which I found profound and humorous and much of which I agree with.
Yes some of it has to be taken tongue-in-cheek but imo the guy who wrote the article is on the right track.

Here Are My Thoughts On This Robert Kraft Prostitution Scandal – Booze Blogs
Old 02-26-2019, 11:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
You are totally allowed to comment, give thoughts on anything you want at this forum, But, If it was any other owner who got popped screwing filthy women for chump change you wouldn't go out of your way saying / thinking it was a possible smear campaign / entrapment.

If this was about Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, John Mara, Pat Bowlen, etc ... You wouldn't say anything trying to protect them.

Just like with your beloved Red Sox, you admire the Patriots and will defend them no matter what the situation is.

P.S. Paragraphs & spacing are useful tools, use them.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
You are totally allowed to comment, give thoughts on anything you want at this forum, But, If it was any other owner who got popped screwing filthy women for chump change you wouldn't go out of your way saying / thinking it was a possible smear campaign / entrapment.

If this was about Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, John Mara, Pat Bowlen, etc ... You wouldn't say anything trying to protect them.

Just like with your beloved Red Sox, you admire the Patriots and will defend them no matter what the situation is.

P.S. Paragraphs & spacing are useful tools, use them.
Here is where you are 100% WRONG.
You find me any thread in any forum where I have glorified the Patriots or anyone associated with them or for that matter the Celtics or the Bruins.
I am a CASUAL rooter for the Pats (and Celtics an Bruins), but in all honesty my support and love for for them as opposed to the Sox is a tiny fraction of 1%-I am sure Wayne would back me up on this based on what he has seen my write over the many years.
I also do not believe I glorify the Sox either for that matter as anyone who read my Sox thread objectively would agree, and I invite anyone to show me a post where I glorified them-if anything I express a lot of concerns.
I would be saying the same thing about ANY owner of any team in any sport if the same thing happened.
It is really too bad that you never read any of my posts in the Red Sox Message Board Forum before MLB took down all of the baseball forums before this season began.
I say that because there were huge and I mean huge haters of the Yankees over there who continually bashed the Yankees and imputed all kinds of steroid use to players like Judge and Sanchez came up, and said that they could not have done what they did without PEDS.
Well yours truly defended Judge and Sanchez and told the Sox fans/Yankee haters that they had no proof whatsoever that folks like Judge and Sanchez used steroids and that they were just jealous.
I took a lot of heat for that and was called a traitor and even a Yankee fan in disguise.
Seriously you may think a lot of my thinking is weird, but one thing I do not is play favorites.
For example I don't believe anyone convicted/proven to use peds should be admitted to the HOF and that includes Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz.
If you don't agree with what I say, well hey that's you're right.

Last edited by savage1; 02-26-2019 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:51 AM
Recovering Town Drunk

Rewards: 9,579
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1244
Likes (Received): 5754
And Savage takes down Wayne for biggest Homer of Cappersmall.

How does it feel to finally be beat Wayne?
Old 02-27-2019, 05:57 AM
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Thanks / Like
Kraft prop bets :

Robert Kraft Odds – Prop Bets, Analysis, and Predictions