Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

NFL Football NFL Handicapping - Post your NFL picks, talk NFL betting, NFL odds or fantasy football.

Likes Likes:  2

Old 11-05-2017, 03:08 PM

Rewards: 3,365
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 960
Likes (Received): 934
Winston and Evans are who we though they were

Both are punk ass ghetto mutherfkrs
Cincinnati Reds: Could surprise in the Central
Old 11-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Used Register

Rewards: 441,908
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 7758
Likes (Received): 4936
What has become of athletes being expected to be positive role models. And what about the game officials? Are they afraid to eject peeps from the game? Winston and Evans should both have been ejected! IMHO. Unclear what Lattimore did to spark it but... BS.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:19 PM

Rewards: 3,365
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 960
Likes (Received): 934
The announcers said that they ARE NOT allowed to watch replays to determine if someone os to be ejected. One of the officials has to see it first. Or at least thats what I heard. I think both get fined and prob Evans might miss a game. I think they are both captains too
Old 11-05-2017, 04:44 PM
the straightshooter

Rewards: 166,119
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6331
Likes (Received): 7953
what happened? I just know the scoreboard says they got assblasted
Old 11-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Banned

Rewards: 38,423
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2227
Likes (Received): 2287
While in the drive-thru line to pick up food, Kate says Winston "reached over and put his fingers on my crotch. It wasn't accidental."

Hello, I would like to order a fur burger, side order of thighs and a titty shake
Old 11-17-2017, 02:19 PM

Rewards: 23,903
Post Thanks / Like
The NFL is investigating an allegation against Jameis Winston arising out of an incident with an Uber driver in 2016, according to Buzzfeed News.

The incident is reported to have occurred in Scottsdale, Arizona on March 13, 2016. Winston was with a group of men and got into the front seat of the vehicle while the others were in the back. The female driver, identified only as "Kate," claims that he grabbed her in the crotch, among other behaviors.

Waiting in line at the drive-thru of Los Betos Mexican Food, "he reached over and he just grabbed my crotch," Kate said, alleging that Winston held his hand there for three to five seconds and removed it only after she looked up in shock and said, "What's up with that?"

"I wasn't just creeped out," said Kate, who had been driving with Uber for more than two years at that point. (She no longer drives for the service.) "I was frozen." She described Winston as "very physically imposing."

Buzzfeed obtained a letter sent by NFL's special counsel for investigations, Lisa Friel, to the alleged victim: "The League has been informed that you may have been the victim of such a violation perpetrated by Tampa Bay Buccaneers player Jameis Winston. The league takes allegations of this nature very seriously and has opened an investigation into this matter."

Winston's representative denied the allegations.

"Kate" did not report the incident to the police, but did report it to Uber the next day, and the passenger, now identified as Winston, was banned from Uber for his behavior.

Winston, of course, had a famous incident in college where he was suspended for shouting a phrase that matches what he is now accused of doing. He also was investigated for sexual assault while at Florida State, though the delay in local authorities investigating led to no charges being brought.

Expect that Winston is facing a serious investigation here and could be looking at a lengthy suspension.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:24 PM

Rewards: 23,903
Post Thanks / Like
The incident is reported to have occurred in Scottsdale, Arizona on March 13, 2016. Winston was with a group of men and got into the front seat of the vehicle while the others were in the back. The female driver, identified only as "Kate," claims that he grabbed her in the crotch, among other behaviors.

Waiting in line at the drive-thru of Los Betos Mexican Food, "he reached over and he just grabbed my crotch," Kate said, alleging that Winston held his hand there for three to five seconds and removed it only after she looked up in shock and said, "What's up with that?"

"I wasn't just creeped out," said Kate, who had been driving with Uber for more than two years at that point. (She no longer drives for the service.) "I was frozen." She described Winston as "very physically imposing."

First off, I never liked Winston unless I bet on FSU/TB and they covered, then he was the best QB ever...LOL....but come on, 2016? Unless there is video of him grabbing her putang, then how believable is this chick? 3-5 seconds? Why not after 1 second, you tell him to "knock that shit off!" I'm not for Winston here, just saying.

BLB

Tags
ass, evans, ghetto, mutherfkrs, punk