Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > >

Pro Line & Lotteries Post picks or talk it up anything related to ProLine, Sports Lotteries or Canada

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 03-12-2021, 06:02 AM
CaptainCanada CaptainCanada is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 972
Rewards: 894
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 355
Likes (Received): 409
Who watched that raptors game? Tony fuckin Snell eh what is with these journeymen raptor killers over the years? And the refs playing 8v5 clearly want atl in the playoffs so fuckin obvious
Trae young getting fouled anytime someone breathes on him. This motherfucker want to compare himself to Steve Nash with that bullshit foul strategy???? This squirrelly fuck is getting like 12 free throws a night everything wrong with modern nba officiating

Steve Nash career HIGH free throw attempt was 4.1 per game
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-18-2021, 01:01 PM
slooby slooby is offline
Leafs Nation Proud
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fork lift Driver Unifor Local 195
Posts: 17,068
Rewards: 67,924
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 11887
Likes (Received): 14859
At work we have a March Madness Pool $20 to get in 4 years ago won it 1200 bucks , another 375 2 years later . This year I was hoping for Michigan to make a run , But without Isaih Livers it will be hard , If Dickenson can play well under the rim Michigan may get into Elite 8 tops ( hoping for final 4 though ) , That is what I was banking on when filling out this years bracket . I got Gonzaga playing Baylor for the title with Gonzaga winning it all .
__________________
Likes darth wager, Changster liked this post



have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-20-2021, 11:29 AM
Changster Changster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,785
Rewards: 21,028
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 22264
Likes (Received): 22315
Ready to place big bet Oral +8 vs Florida. Really liking it, almost bet of the year territory, thinking they can win straight up.
__________________
Likes slooby, Cwnotorious, lechu liked this post
My Daughter's thought on Football; Half players are fat, half are slim. Slim players only pass to slim players. I can say they are selfish & it's no fair! I feel bad for big boys, all they do is fell down awkwardly & never get the ball. Poor things...

2020 NFL Props : +$1137 after Week 1
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-30-2021, 05:14 PM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Told myself last night I was keying Serbia and Norway, woke up this morning and drew up the tickets before work. Decided to do some more capping whilst I was on the bus to work and by the time I got to the store, I had talked myself out of Norway and onto Russia *facepalm*

Last edited by SportsLove; 03-30-2021 at 05:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-01-2021, 02:54 PM
sjmartin57ca sjmartin57ca is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,765
Rewards: 151,816
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 28684
Likes (Received): 11333
Baseball season is back. Hopes this help everyone out. BOL

Ballpark Analyzer
__________________
Likes epix86, darth wager, SportsLove liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 04-01-2021, 06:27 PM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmartin57ca View Post
Baseball season is back. Hopes this help everyone out. BOL

Ballpark Analyzer
Wow thats super cool! Love the video displaying the wind. Cheers for posting!
__________________
Likes sjmartin57ca liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-04-2021, 10:29 AM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
I totally lost it on a Pioneer attendant this morning.

He refused to give me my points because I paid with a winning ticket! In his mind I spent nothing. After some shouting back and forth I told him to just cancel my tickets and give me $100 but he refused. "I can't do that" he says. I lost it again.

This happens from time to time but for some reason today I just freaked which is not like me at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-15-2021, 03:02 PM
Chin Music Chin Music is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,853
Rewards: 2,513
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 347
Likes (Received): 1973
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
I totally lost it on a Pioneer attendant this morning.

He refused to give me my points because I paid with a winning ticket! In his mind I spent nothing. After some shouting back and forth I told him to just cancel my tickets and give me $100 but he refused. "I can't do that" he says. I lost it again.

This happens from time to time but for some reason today I just freaked which is not like me at all.

I figured out a good way around this problem.

Buy your ticket first, and make sure you put your points card through. Once that's done, and they ask you how you want to pay, then give them the winning ticket. Works every time.
__________________
Likes TyWebb, sjmartin57ca liked this post
Winner. Gagnant.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-17-2021, 07:14 AM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Everytime I wake up early and run the early match as a key it ends up wrong. Anytime I sleep in and skip it, it comes through. Bloody annoying
__________________
Likes TyWebb, epix86 liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-18-2021, 08:10 AM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin Music View Post
I figured out a good way around this problem.

Buy your ticket first, and make sure you put your points card through. Once that's done, and they ask you how you want to pay, then give them the winning ticket. Works every time.
Thanks but I don't think it'll work with this guy. He asks how you are paying before ringing anything up. Pioneer in Grimsby is off my normal route so it's unlikely I'll be going back.

The most obvious solution is to cash the winning ticket first and then buy the new tickets with cash. I'm just trying to save him a step.

It shouldn't matter if I pay in cash, credit, debit, gift card, or winning ticket. I still spent $100 in your store. It's rare but some attendants just can't grasp this.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-18-2021, 08:23 AM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsLove View Post
Everytime I wake up early and run the early match as a key it ends up wrong. Anytime I sleep in and skip it, it comes through. Bloody annoying
I hit the flop every time I fold pre.
Total miss every time I bet pre-flop.

Not really but it sure feels that way some days.

Only been at it a few months now but I think I might be Canada's Worst Poker Player.
__________________
Likes SportsLove, epix86 liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 04-18-2021, 12:21 PM
T100 T100 is offline
WHINY CUNT
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YUKON
Posts: 11,144
Rewards: 11,639
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6629
Likes (Received): 4368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
I hit the flop every time I fold pre.
Total miss every time I bet pre-flop.

Not really but it sure feels that way some days.

Only been at it a few months now but I think I might be Canada's Worst Poker Player.
if you are on pokerstars, watch the river card and your cards if you have a potential straight. dont know how many times i folded a hand, only to have the river straighten my folded cards. finally started playin for the river and i would guess i stole the pot 50 % of the time.
seen it work for other hands as well, but the straight really caught my eye.
__________________
Likes TyWebb, epix86, sjmartin57ca liked this post
no matter what our beliefs,, I think we can all agree, we all like to get our genitals licked!!
Liberal Left: RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY THEORY, there is no evidence of that.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 04-18-2021, 04:31 PM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
Quote:
Originally Posted by T100 View Post
if you are on pokerstars, watch the river card and your cards if you have a potential straight. dont know how many times i folded a hand, only to have the river straighten my folded cards. finally started playin for the river and i would guess i stole the pot 50 % of the time.
seen it work for other hands as well, but the straight really caught my eye.
I'm usually on the losing end of those at Stars.

I think my biggest problem is the fear of folding a winning hand. Once committed I'm usually in in to the bitter end. Stack gone. I need to do a much better job of knowing when to lay down a good hand.
__________________
Likes SportsLove, T100 liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 04-21-2021, 11:27 PM
zoola zoola is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 878
Rewards: 1,925
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 699
Likes (Received): 480
Fuck you Memphis, goodnight.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 04-22-2021, 08:06 PM
epix86 epix86 is online now
Missed it by *that* much.
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 12,730
Rewards: 132,530
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 9378
Likes (Received): 7493
Income Tax Season...

Unusually long days and nights this year for me. My visits here may be infrequent for the next few weeks.

Odds up, and good luck all!
-Epix
__________________
Likes Cwnotorious liked this post

Hockey fan. Soccer fan. Football fan. Baseball fan. Basketball fan.
And, Cricket fan, whenever offered.

It's bad luck to be superstitious.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 04-24-2021, 10:41 AM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
This season of BBCan has been fantastic but I totally hated that last episode.

Tera pulls off one of the best blindsides in BB history and it was all a fake?
C'mon BB.

__________________
Likes SportsLove liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-24-2021, 11:27 AM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
This season of BBCan has been fantastic but I totally hated that last episode.

Tera pulls off one of the best blindsides in BB history and it was all a fake?
C'mon BB.

THANK YOU!!!
Its killing me not to know who won that comeback. So disappointed they turned feeds off for the weekend. If Tera doesnt come back tho im going to be so pissed
__________________
Likes TyWebb liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-26-2021, 11:19 PM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsLove View Post
THANK YOU!!!
Its killing me not to know who won that comeback. So disappointed they turned feeds off for the weekend. If Tera doesnt come back tho im going to be so pissed
Phew. Now the twist was decent lol.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-29-2021, 12:05 AM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Ive been wanting to stop betting proline and move to only betting online, ive been betting online nightly but ive still been playing proline nightly aswell and as expected, results are much better online, but I cant stop myself from playing proline still for whatever reason. Im still getting a betting fix for the addiction by betting online but something about proline is bringing me back every night. The only thing I can figure is its the getting money next day, and an excuse for getting out of the house each day by going to the store.
Not even sure why Im posting this here, guess trying to put my own mindset into words lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-29-2021, 04:51 AM
slooby slooby is offline
Leafs Nation Proud
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fork lift Driver Unifor Local 195
Posts: 17,068
Rewards: 67,924
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 11887
Likes (Received): 14859
Fuck you Blue Jays


..
__________________
Likes darth wager, SportsLove, Cwnotorious liked this post



have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-29-2021, 06:37 PM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
Watching on Dazn but this is least interest I've had in an NFL draft in a decade.

2022 scheduled for Vegas again. We'll be there.
__________________
Likes Cwnotorious liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 05-01-2021, 10:22 AM
slooby slooby is offline
Leafs Nation Proud
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fork lift Driver Unifor Local 195
Posts: 17,068
Rewards: 67,924
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 11887
Likes (Received): 14859
No need to post my plays today , Donating again today


...
__________________
Likes SportsLove liked this post



have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 05-03-2021, 11:55 PM
SportsLove SportsLove is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Burlington
Posts: 23,724
Rewards: 13,282
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 34063
Likes (Received): 24169
Swear if I didnt have bad luck, id have no luck at all. Need to check myself and give this up.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 05-09-2021, 04:31 AM
slooby slooby is offline
Leafs Nation Proud
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fork lift Driver Unifor Local 195
Posts: 17,068
Rewards: 67,924
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 11887
Likes (Received): 14859
Fuck you Rockies for scoring 3 runs in top of 8 th Bastards

...
__________________



have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 05-09-2021, 08:34 AM
TyWebb TyWebb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 5,026
Rewards: 33,241
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2962
Likes (Received): 3774
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsLove View Post
Ive been wanting to stop betting proline and move to only betting online, ive been betting online nightly but ive still been playing proline nightly aswell and as expected, results are much better online, but I cant stop myself from playing proline still for whatever reason. Im still getting a betting fix for the addiction by betting online but something about proline is bringing me back every night. The only thing I can figure is its the getting money next day, and an excuse for getting out of the house each day by going to the store.
Not even sure why Im posting this here, guess trying to put my own mindset into words lol.
Proline value aside this is very true.

Proline is an adventure. Leaving the house, exchange of cash, collecting points, tickets in hand, checking results, signing the winners, and proudly cashing them in. It all feels real and exciting.

Online feels more like playing a game on the computer for credits. Not real.

Many of us would probably be regulars at a live sportsbook.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bad, behold, thread, venting, vents

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 13.64% Host: cappersmallweb4