Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-14-2019, 09:47 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by satchel27 View Post
Yeah common sense right?

Ukraine just elected a new president and took office in may 2019 and won on ending corruption.

The Bidens were right in the middle of this corruption and Trump wanted to look into it.

Like Roma said, not impeachable offense
Also that would be wonderful if Trump wanted to look into corruption, unfortunately he didn't want to look into corruption overall which everybody would be for but he only asked for his political rival to get investigated. And again Graham could get this done today. Again Trump has been told by his own people that there isn't anything there but a conspiracy theory, and why he doesn't get Graham to do it is because he doens't actually want an investigation he just wants the Ukraines to say they are doing an investigation.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-14-2019, 09:58 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
its not an impeachable offense. and you're not immune to investigation if you're running for office
That is the purpose of an investigation to find out if what was done was an impeachable offense. What I do find comical in all of this if Trump believed he was completely innocent the first thing he would do would have Bolton and Mulvaney in front of anybody who would listen telling the world there wasn't anything there just like anybody in here would do and yet instead of doing that he is blocking them from talking to congress. Again you have to ask why?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:11 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Actually they had a deal with Trump on DACA and then later that day when the right wing media blasted Trump for it, he backed out of the deal. Last time I checked there were well over 100 bills sitting on McConnell's desk that have been passed by the congress and could be worked on with the Senate but McConnell has no interest in moving things along. You may want to bring up some of your concerns about nothing getting done with McConnell himself.
Keep drinking the kool aid kirk. You are exactly what they want. Left wing puppets spreading their agenda. Trump has tried to go back on daca several times but they have no interest in a deal because they have no interest in him getting credit for it, but keep believing what they feed you
__________________
Likes dannyray liked this post

Last edited by wayne1218; 11-14-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:14 AM
BFDwager BFDwager is offline
Used Register
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down by the River
Posts: 12,559
Rewards: 247,256
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5470
Likes (Received): 3253
Never Trumper's trying for the ol' end around in between reach arounds! smfh
__________________
Likes wayne1218 liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:15 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
You talk about us being blind kirk. Holy fuck. I think you lost your eye sight 3 yeas ago
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:19 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Keep drinking the kool aid kirk. You are exactly what they want. Left wing puppets spreading their agenda. Trump has tried to go back on daca several times but they have no interest in a deal because they have no interest in him getting credit for it, but keep believing what they feed you
Wayne, a deal was in place and Trump backed out later in the day. You can try to insult people about kool aid but the fact is the fact. If they weren't interest in giving him credit for it then why did they have a deal in place with him? Didn't that allow him to take credit?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:20 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
You talk about us being blind kirk. Holy fuck. I think you lost your eye sight 3 yeas ago
Why doesn't Trump just tell Graham to bang his gavel and have Hunter Biden there next week?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:29 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Actually they had a deal with Trump on DACA and then later that day when the right wing media blasted Trump for it, he backed out of the deal. Last time I checked there were well over 100 bills sitting on McConnell's desk that have been passed by the congress and could be worked on with the Senate but McConnell has no interest in moving things along. You may want to bring up some of your concerns about nothing getting done with McConnell himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Wayne, a deal was in place and Trump backed out later in the day. You can try to insult people about kool aid but the fact is the fact. If they weren't interest in giving him credit for it then why did they have a deal in place with him? Didn't that allow him to take credit?
It’s called a negotiation kirk. That is the fact and they refuse to do it. It’s not their deal or no deal and it is a 2 party house kirk. They want what they want and they have not been willing to give anything in return for 3 years now

And stop with the whiny bullshit about insults. You came in here and started out by calling us all blind so get over it snowflake

Last edited by wayne1218; 11-14-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:30 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Why doesn't Trump just tell Graham to bang his gavel and have Hunter Biden there next week?
Do you even have a vote in our elections or do you just like to bitch about them?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:32 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Do you even have a vote in our elections or do you just like to bitch about them?
Does that even matter? People are not allowed an opinion now here at Cappersmall or just opinions that agree with your opinion?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:35 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Does that even matter? People are not allowed an opinion now here at Cappersmall or just opinions that agree with your opinion?
Yes it matters because you donít live under the constitution here and you have no say in it. So you certainly shouldnít give a shit. Thatís the bullshit the left wings nuts here tell ppm so it should apply for you too
__________________
Likes BFDwager liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:36 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Itís called a negotiation kirk. That is the fact and they refuse to do it. Itís not their deal or no deal and it is a 2 party house kirk. They want what they want and they have not been willing to give anything in return for 3 years now

And stop with the whiny bullshit about insults. You came in here and started out by calling us all blind so get over it snowflake
Again they had a deal, and Trump backed out that afternoon. Fact. Your statement was they don't want to give Trump credit for anything, well again I ask if that is the case as you say then why did they agree to a deal? Wouldn't that allow him to take credit and make your point simply wrong?

Why are you or Trump not demanding Graham to start his own investigation if this is all a hoax and why doesn't Trump just let Bolton and Mulvaney testify if he is innocent as he claims? I am pretty sure if you were accused you would have everybody and their sister testify to your innocense, I know I would.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:39 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Yes it matters because you donít live under the constitution here and you have no say in it. So you certainly shouldnít give a shit. Thatís the bullshit the left wings nuts here tell ppm so it should apply for you too
Can you tell me where I ever told ppm anything like that? I don't care if he posts his thoughts, I don't agree with most of his points and believe he is wrong on most but I still don't sit there and tell him he can't post in here.

Actually Wayne, you have no say in it either. Last time I checked you are not in congress so I believe your opinion doesn't matter either under your statement.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:39 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Again they had a deal, and Trump backed out that afternoon. Fact. Your statement was they don't want to give Trump credit for anything, well again I ask if that is the case as you say then why did they agree to a deal? Wouldn't that allow him to take credit and make your point simply wrong?

Why are you or Trump not demanding Graham to start his own investigation if this is all a hoax and why doesn't Trump just let Bolton and Mulvaney testify if he is innocent as he claims? I am pretty sure if you were accused you would have everybody and their sister testify to your innocense, I know I would.
You are seriously clueless kirk. Trump wanted stuff in return to sign that deal and they refused. Keep being blind and clueless. Again, it’s called a negotiation

Last edited by wayne1218; 11-14-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:41 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
Can you tell me where I ever told ppm anything like that? I don't care if he posts his thoughts, I don't agree with most of his points and believe he is wrong on most but I still don't sit there and tell him he can't post in here.

Actually Wayne, you have no say in it either. Last time I checked you are not in congress so I believe your opinion doesn't matter either under your statement.
I get a vote so my opinion counts 100% more than yours does. You are just a left wing mouthpiece.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:42 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
So if again we follow your rules on who can and can't post then does that mean anything other than what you bet on you are not allowed to post or comment here at Cappersmall as it has nothing to do with you? I believe I see you post in a lot of threads about athletes, teams, etc. that have nothing to do with you so shouldn't you not be posting in those threads as well because they have nothing to do with you?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:44 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
I get a vote so my opinion counts 100% more than yours does. You are just a left wing mouthpiece.
So you are not going to answer about me ever telling ppm not to post. Ok.

Your vote means nothing in this, you are not sitting in congress or the senate to make this decision so your opinion also means nothing about this. Again I'm sorry if facts are facts, but the fact is your opinion on this means zilch as well.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:44 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
So if again we follow your rules on who can and can't post then does that mean anything other than what you bet on you are not allowed to post or comment here at Cappersmall as it has nothing to do with you? I believe I see you post in a lot of threads about athletes, teams, etc. that have nothing to do with you so shouldn't you not be posting in those threads as well because they have nothing to do with you?
Post all you want kirk. Just donít come in here throwing insults around to people who actually have a vote and a say in a election that you donít and bitch about being insulted when people respond. Typical left wing snowflake reaction
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:45 AM
BFDwager BFDwager is offline
Used Register
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down by the River
Posts: 12,559
Rewards: 247,256
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5470
Likes (Received): 3253
Why do Dems only want to investigate Trump re:Ukraine? As opposed to Trump and Biden. Glaringly biased!!

Biden withheld a Big B Billion dollars in aid! Derr....

Last edited by BFDwager; 11-14-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:46 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
So you are not going to answer about me ever telling ppm not to post. Ok.

Your vote means nothing in this, you are not sitting in congress or the senate to make this decision so your opinion also means nothing about this. Again I'm sorry if facts are facts, but the fact is your opinion on this means zilch as well.
I can go to the ballot box while your ass just sits across the border bitching about it. It means something snowflake. Deny all you want
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:50 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Post all you want kirk. Just donít come in here throwing insults around to people who actually have a vote and a say in a election that you donít and bitch about being insulted when people respond. Typical left wing snowflake reaction
Seriously Wayne, you are going to talk about going into a thread that has nothing to do with you and throwing insults? That's funny.

Any reason why you don't answer any of the other questions?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:53 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
I can go to the ballot box while your ass just sits across the border bitching about it. It means something snowflake. Deny all you want
No it doesn't. Your vote means squat on this, you are not in congress or senate determining this so your OPINION means as much as mine or anybody else's opinion does. But again it is good to know that the new rule here at Cappersmall is if it doesn't concern you then your OPINION is not welcome here at Cappersmall. How communist of you, Jack is probably so proud knowing that this is the opinion of what is and isn't expected at Cappersmall now.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:55 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFDwager View Post
Why do Dems only want to investigate Trump re:Ukraine? As opposed to Trump and Biden. Glaringly biased!!

Biden withheld a Big B Billion dollars in aid! Derr....
Why doesn't the R's want to investigate Biden then? Graham can start an investigation today and bang his gavel and have Hunter Biden in front of him next week. Why doesn't Trump order Graham to do that? There is a simple answer.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-14-2019, 11:05 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,398
Rewards: 18,821,431
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5738
Likes (Received): 11509
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
So you are not going to answer about me ever telling ppm not to post. Ok.
Why in the world would you bitch at a guy for having an opinion and no vote when you are in the exact same boat kirk. That would be pretty stupid on your part and I thought that went without saying but you obviously still wanted to hear it
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-14-2019, 11:06 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,776
Rewards: 5,697
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
You are seriously clueless kirk. Trump wanted stuff in return to sign that deal and they refused. Keep being blind and clueless. Again, it’s called a negotiation
Sorry missed this. Trump wanted stuff in return, ok. Yet he made an agreement with the Dems and BACKED OUT later that day after the right wing media ripped him for that. So if he wanted stuff in return why did he agree to the deal to begin with? Last time I checked when I or any other person in this world make a deal with someone else what I want and what they want are agreed to then he got the stuff he wanted. Is that not what you do when you make a deal with somebody?

Again, you are missing the point. You stated the Dems don't ever want to give Trump the opportunity to take credit, yet a deal was made with him and it was he who backed out. Does that not prove your point 100% wrong, because they did make a deal with him and he could take credit for it? My point is you were 100% wrong with your statement

Last edited by cptkirk321; 11-14-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adam, huge, keeping, shiff, sleeve

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.79% Host: cappersmallweb2