Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 11-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Hall of Fame

Rewards: 18,519,883
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5679
Likes (Received): 11264
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
No it doesn't. Your vote means squat on this, you are not in congress or senate determining this so your OPINION means as much as mine or anybody else's opinion does. But again it is good to know that the new rule here at Cappersmall is if it doesn't concern you then your OPINION is not welcome here at Cappersmall. How communist of you, Jack is probably so proud knowing that this is the opinion of what is and isn't expected at Cappersmall now.
I voted for this president and I will defend him. Your ass voted for nothing so most of us don’t give 2 shits what you think

Last edited by wayne1218; 11-14-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:09 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
No it doesn't. Your vote means squat on this, you are not in congress or senate determining this so your OPINION means as much as mine or anybody else's opinion does. But again it is good to know that the new rule here at Cappersmall is if it doesn't concern you then your OPINION is not welcome here at Cappersmall. How communist of you, Jack is probably so proud knowing that this is the opinion of what is and isn't expected at Cappersmall now.
You are such a crybaby kirk. You bitch to others and take shots but when people fire back you whine like the best of them. You did this the last time you stuck your nose in our politics too. You didnít like my responses so you took your ball and went home. Same ole shit
Old 11-14-2019, 12:12 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Rewards: 5,599
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3917
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Yes it matters because you donít live under the constitution here and you have no say in it. So you certainly shouldnít give a shit. Thatís the bullshit the left wings nuts here tell ppm so it should apply for you too
Quote:
Why in the world would you bitch at a guy for having an opinion and no vote when you are in the exact same boat kirk. That would be pretty stupid on your part and I thought that went without saying but you obviously still wanted to hear it
Just so I can understand your logic, it is bullshit when others tell ppm that but its ok for you to do it? So their bullshit is wrong, but your bullshit is ok
Old 11-14-2019, 12:15 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Just so I can understand your logic, it is bullshit when others tell ppm that but its ok for you to do it? So their bullshit is wrong, but your bullshit is ok
More typical left wing bullshit. Did I say it was okay for ppm big mouth or are we just going to start fabricating and twisting like your boy schiff does.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:19 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
I voted for this president and I will defend him. Your ass voted for nothing so most of us donít give 2 shits what you think
Quote:
You are such a crybaby kirk. You bitch to others and take shots but when people fire back you whine like the best of them. You did this the last time you stuck your nose in our politics too. You didnít like my responses so you took your ball and went home. Same ole shit
Again, you can defend him as much as you want. But according to your statement your OPINION means as much as mine or anybody else who posts in here because you have ZERO say in any of this, all you are doing is posting your OPINION and nothing else. According to your logic because nobody in here has any say in this you should of already closed this thread and locked it up which is the Communist way of doing things. Again Jack has to be so proud of what the new rules according to Wayne are here at Cappersmall, hope you don't break the rules yourself by going into a thread about the Pittsburgh Steelers that has absoloutely anything to do with you and post something because that would be breaking your own ruleAlso knowing that you are fair and balanced I am sure the next time PPM posts in a thread here about anything US politics you are going to be right there in there as well saying his OPINION doesn't matter, correct?
Old 11-14-2019, 12:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
It does mean more kirk because my opinion counts at the ballot box and yours does not. Maybe you are cueless to understand but this is all about the next election and nobody running gives a shit what you think because you don’t get a vote. They do appreciate you showing up at the kool aid stand though
Old 11-14-2019, 12:23 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Yes it matters because you donít live under the constitution here and you have no say in it. So you certainly shouldnít give a shit. Thatís the bullshit the left wings nuts here tell ppm so it should apply for you too
Quote:
More typical left wing bullshit. Did I say it was okay for ppm big mouth or are we just going to start fabricating and twisting like your boy schiff does.
Wayne I am sorry you either can't read your own words or simply don't want to read your own words but you clearly say "That's the bullshit the left wing nuts here tell ppm so it should apply for you too"

Again it is bullshit when they do it, but its not bullshit when you do it?
Old 11-14-2019, 12:27 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
It does mean more kirk because my opinion counts at the ballot box and yours does not. Maybe you are cueless to understand but this is all about the next election and nobody running gives a shit what you think because you don’t get a vote. They do appreciate you showing up at the kool aid stand though
Wayne are facts that hard for you? No this has nothing to do with the next election because if he is impeached it will be before the next election and the last time I checked you do not have a VOTE in congress or the senate so the only thing you have right now in regards to this is the same as me and anybody else who posts in here and that is an OPINION. Now if you would like to correct me and tell me you are actually a congress person or someone in the Senate and you have a vote on this then I will apologize to you, but if you do not then all you have is OPINION
Old 11-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
It doesn’t matter if I agree with them kirk. I’m playing by their rules for you. Is everything always this hard to comprehend for you?
Old 11-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Wayne are facts that hard for you? No this has nothing to do with the next election because if he is impeached it will be before the next election and the last time I checked you do not have a VOTE in congress or the senate so the only thing you have right now in regards to this is the same as me and anybody else who posts in here and that is an OPINION. Now if you would like to correct me and tell me you are actually a congress person or someone in the Senate and you have a vote on this then I will apologize to you, but if you do not then all you have is OPINION
You are seriously fuckin stupid. I really can’t engage with somebody this dumb it is a waste of time
Old 11-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
All I can say is thank god you don’t get a vote kirk. We are a better country without it
Old 11-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Used Register

Rewards: 266,963
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5302
Likes (Received): 3129
Kirk are you practicing to become a US attorney? Sure as hell sound like one.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:44 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
It doesnít matter if I agree with them kirk. Iím playing by their rules for you. Is everything always this hard to comprehend for you?
Last time I checked isn't the rules of Cappersmall you are suppose to be following? Now I didn't want to break the rules so I just checked the Cappersmall rules and no where in there do I see you are not allowed an OPINION. You do represent Cappersmall and their rules and not the rules that somebody posts do you not?

Quote:
You are seriously fuckin stupid. I really canít engage with somebody this dumb it is a waste of time
I am truly sorry that you can't answer a simple concept that this has nothing to do with next years election and you have no say on this and all you are doing is the same thing that everybody who posts in here is doing and that is giving their opinion. Again last time I checked according to the rules of Cappersmall anybody is allowed to post their opinion, or am I completely reading the rules of Cappersmall wrong? Is the rule actually you are only allowed to post if your opinion agrees with Wayne's and if it does not do not post your opinion?

Quote:
All I can say is thank god you donít get a vote kirk. We are a better country without it
Wayne, I know facts are not something that you like but do you know for a fact on this? You really should get to know the facts before stating an opinion then.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:46 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFDwager View Post
Kirk are you practicing to become a US attorney? Sure as hell sound like one.
Actually have a quiet day today for a change and it is really is fun as hell watching Wayne twist himself into a pretzel with the stuff he posts.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Zero chance of impeachment here. If you believe otherwise, you are seriously fuckin stupid. The Dems know it and so does everybody else that has seen the facts here. Zero chance. This is all about building dirt for the 2020 election and only a dumb fuck wouldn't be able to understand that

Just like Russia and collusion. Remember that snowflakes? You all thought Trump was in big trouble there remember? Same shit will happen to Trump here, NOTHING because he did nothing that calls for impeachment. Dumb fucks will see in the end just like they did with Russia.

They will keep grasping at anything they can though, and their sheep will continue to follow.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:57 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Wayne I tell you what. I have had enough fun watching you twist and turn with your statements but how about we go back to a simple concept. Lets say it is a hoax as you and Trump claim.

So a couple of simple questions then

1. Why do you or Trump not simply demand Graham to start his own investigation and have Hunter Biden in front of his committee next week. Again Graham could have this done in a matter of seconds.

2. If Trump is innocent why doesn't he allow Bolton and Mulvaney to sit in front of congress and tell the world he is innocent. If the Republicans truly believe he is innocent why do they not insist to Trump he needs to let them speak at the enquiry? I'm sure if you were innocent you would have them out there screaming at the world the true story and not this socalled hoax fake news.

3. Are you fine with Trump standing on the White House lawn telling the world that the Ukraines and the Chinese should investigate the Bidens, not about corruption in whole but the Bidens and yet doesn't ask his own Republican Senate to have Hunter Biden in there immediately?

These are fairly simple questions and anybody who has any curiosity about the truth and not politics would ask themselves this. Again I would like to remind you this is the same man that according to his own words never settles but settled and paid $25 million dollars to the people he conned with his Real Estate University and last year settled by closing down his foundation because of fraud and last week settled by paying a $2 million dollar fine for the fraud of his foundation even though according to his own words he never settles, ever. His credibility really isn't that strong when he has frauded people like you hard working people who wanted to better themselves and committed fraud with his own charitable foundation.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:59 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Twist and turn? lol

You are nothing but a no vote idiot kirk. Keep whining like the bitch you are snowflake
Old 11-14-2019, 01:02 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Twist and turn? lol

You are nothing but a no vote idiot kirk. Keep whining like the bitch you are snowflake
So not answering those 3 simple questions? Ok. Again you really should find out the facts about people before throwing out an Opinion. Didn't think asking you 3 simple questions was that difficult for you.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:04 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
So not answering those 3 simple questions? Ok. Again you really should find out the facts about people before throwing out an Opinion. Didn't think asking you 3 simple questions was that difficult for you.
First off Kirk, You have no vote so i don't give a fuck what you think or how stupid you are. Second, i don't need to answer shit from you. It's like talking to CNN. You are full of nothing but shit and fabrications. And you are nothing but a little bitch who thinks he knows more than everybody else but actually knows nothing.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
$200 says he does not get impeached over this Kirk.

I will give it 4 months. Paid on March 14th. You in big mouth or are you just blowing smoke up your own ass. I guess if you believe he is guilty it is an easy answer.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:10 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Quote:
I get a vote so my opinion counts 100% more than yours does. You are just a left wing mouthpiece.
I will leave you with this Wayne. You have no say in this impeachment unless you are actually a person in Congress or the Senate and since, your opinion means as much as mine or anybody else who posts in this thread. I am sorry that came from your own words but not much I can do about that, you are 100% correct I have no say in it and neither do you.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:15 PM
the straightshooter

Rewards: 100,567
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6030
Likes (Received): 7215
this is dead on arrival once it hits the senate, thats if they have the votes in the house even

as far hunter being investigated, he probably is under investigation, either specifically or part of something bigger.

how would you know?
Old 11-14-2019, 01:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:

I will give it 4 months. Paid on March 14th. You in big mouth or are you just blowing smoke up your own ass. I guess if you believe he is guilty it is an easy answer.
Here kirky, kirky, kirky!!!

Let's go big mouth. You can flap your gums and you can't back it up? Don't be a little bitch and say one thing but run scared when it's time to back it up.

No need to go back and forth anymore. Let's just bet on it. I will paypal the money to roma or someone to hold.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:21 PM
A Real TimeSaver!!

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
First off Kirk, You have no vote so i don't give a fuck what you think or how stupid you are. Second, i don't need to answer shit from you. It's like talking to CNN. You are full of nothing but shit and fabrications. And you are nothing but a little bitch who thinks he knows more than everybody else but actually knows nothing.
Again you may want to learn your facts and not just opinion about me.
I know you don't need to answer shit from me because you have no answer for these 3 simple questions. You would rather simply trust the man who frauded innocent people and then committed fraud from his own charitable organization, yep that is surely someone I would put a lot of trust in but to each his own

Quote:

I don't believe he will get convicted from the Senate, but believe he will get impeached in the House for one simple reason. The Republicans of today unlike the Republicans of the past have proven they are cowards and care more about party than country, but I will say the same thing if this was switched and it was a Democratic President about the Democrats. The Republicans of the 70's eventually came around and decided country was more important than party because 40 or 50 years ago people still believed in morals and ethics and country was far more important than party, and again that is from both sides. 20 or 30 years ago a man who committed fraud on people like Trump did with his Real Estate University and a man who committed fraud with his own charitable organization would never be elected President of the United States, hell wouldn't get the nomination to begin with but unfortunately morals, ethics, and honesty have simply gone bye bye. And a person like this would not be trusted by most people if he could lower himself to cheat and fraud like he did, but today is a different story
Old 11-14-2019, 01:22 PM
Hall of Fame

Post Thanks / Like
That's what i thought. Yellow bellied bitch

Tags
adam, huge, keeping, shiff, sleeve