Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Likes Likes:  1

Old 12-24-2019, 01:52 AM

Rewards: 78,596
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 772
Likes (Received): 1908
Just a thought or two for today

First of all, if you don't like what I think, don't fucking read it
To all of you on this site, I wish you a safe, healthy, rich, and Merry Christmas and the same for your Happy New Year
Pelosi saying that she wants to tell the Senate how to run its job, is kinda like the House Republicans trying to tell Schiff and Sleepy how things were
going to go in the Impeachment! Got about the same chances of happening.
In the Senate Mitch is the lead bitch not Nancy
Been doing some research and you can find many of the Dems saying back even before Trump was POTUS that their plan was to find a way to Impeach him. And Now they are saying that when this one fails, which is a forgone conclusion, they are going to Impeach him again and again. Seems to me this is not what they were sent to D C to do. but then again what else are they doing?
Looks to me like there may be a soon to be armed confrontation in Virginia.
The law that the Dems and the Gov pushed through would make almost every VA hunter a criminal, including the bow hunters. Counties have railed against the law and said they would not enforce it. Gov says I will sent National Guard to confiscate your weapons. Many in National Guard say they will not obey what they consider an unlawful order. Hell, many of them will now be considered criminals under this law, some being hunters themselves.
Talked to a guy I was in Nam with, who lives up there and he said that more than 400 people showed up with weapons in their trucks to the local sheriff and told him to try to take them. He told them flat out his officers would not obey that law and the county has now become What California and Oregon and Washington and New York have become for illegal immigrants. Can you say SANCUARY COUNTYS? Leave it to the Libs to go loony tunes!
We are now into our 3 generation with common core and what we are putting out as graduates from our colleges and the first batch of results are in. We are putting out Millions of grads with no marketable skills and who grade out as the dumbest in history. And because we have pretty much done away with trade schools, many of the jobs which pay great money and are in plentiful supply can"t be filled for lack of people with skills. 3 of my Uncles were Millwrights their entire lives and made great livings and raised families on that job. Companies now can't find people with that skill. The average age of plumbers in the USA is late 50's. There is ONE chimney sweep in a 600 mile radius of my home and You have to book him 6 months in advance. Don't know what Welders are making in your state, but In Louisiana starting salary for experience welder is $85 per hour, with guaranteed quarterly raises if you stay with the company. My nephews son is 21 years old and made $400 K last year as a welder. What the fuck is going on?
Just the thoughts of an old fart

Tags
dems, find, gov, law, people