Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Likes Likes:  5

Old 01-09-2020, 07:16 PM

Rewards: 78,912
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 815
Likes (Received): 1928
Just a Thought or two for Today

First of all, if you do not like what I think, do not fucking read it!
Nick Sandman got a lot of money from CNN, who settled the case just before it was to go to court! All they asked was that they did not have to acknowledge they were wrong to do it, and it was a lie, and knew it at the time! Don't know about you but if you settle to avoid a trial, you just admitted your guilt. Washington Post, N Y Times and others are now in the crosshairs!
Still waiting for the Articles of Impeachment to go to the Senate! Mitch ain't giving an inch and Nancy and company got no shot at making him. Eventually they will send them over and my expectation is it will be over in two weeks or less!
Got to admit , it is fun to watch Democrats call each other racists, because
their black and Asian candidates got knocked out by other Democrats, who did not vote for them. If you have any sense at all, this was a forgone conclusion to begin with.
Finally, I have watched the press and Democrats excoriate a man in Texas, who was legally carrying a gun in his church and used it to stop a man from killing his fellow churchgoers, and heap praise and tears on a terrorist who at the very least, even from those who were crying for him, the blood of 600 or more Americans, many of them our troops, including the 24 who after he and his group had captured them, had them murdered and beheaded. This is my take on this, like it or fuck you! Anyone who has the blood of any of those who wear the uniform and protect me and mine, on his or her hands
is fair game any fucking where you can find them. It is now known that Obama had TWO(2) chances at him, but was too busy giving Iran 17 BILLION in cash and refused to do it. Still trying to wrap my mind around how he got away with giving them cash, which they used to buy the rockets they just shot at our bases. Plus, u got to be an idiot to believe he was in Iraq for fun. He was a General of Iran Military. Do not confuse education for intelligence. I know a shitload of college grads who are idiots!
Just the thoughts of an old fart!
Old 01-09-2020, 07:37 PM

Rewards: 2,265
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1519
Likes (Received): 2053
Wish the other 4 or 5 that drew their weapon in that church would have fired just for good measure
Old 01-09-2020, 07:50 PM

Rewards: 78,912
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 815
Likes (Received): 1928
Incidentally, Listening to Pelosi and Schumer talk about a fair trial, is like taking Ex-LAX and trusting a fart!

Tags
cash, democrats, giving, iran, shot