Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-16-2019, 01:43 PM
BFDwager BFDwager is offline
Used Register
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down by the River
Posts: 12,631
Rewards: 244,172
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5512
Likes (Received): 3280
Lev Parnas /Giuliani

This reads like something out of a Spy novel!

Five Cellphones, Trump Straws, a Lot of Cash—What This Giuliani Crony Was Carrying When the FBI Arrested Him
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2019, 04:43 PM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
I have a very simple belief in life, if you want to know the character of a person see what the character are of people they are friends with and assocate with. Not a 100% fullproof way of doing it but for the most part if your friends and associates are stand up people you probably are as well. If your friends and associates are shady characters then good chance you are as well. Before I ever promote somebody I try to find out as much as I can about their friends and spouse because in life we tend to associate with people similar to ourselves. I am pretty sure most in here that are decent people are not hanging around with gang members, drug dealers and thugs.

Now lets see who Trumps friends and associates are:

Paul Manafort- Convicted
Rick Gates- Plead Guilty
Michael Flynn- Plead Guilty
Roger Stone- Convicted
George Papadapoulos- Plead Guilty
Michael Cohen- Plead Guilty
Lev Parnas- Arrested
Igor Fruman- Arrested
Rudy Guiliano- presumeably under investigation

Donald Trump- settled for 25 million dollars for frauding innocent people through his Trump University. Settled for 2 million for fraud through his Charitable Organization.

Now, any rationale person must ask themselves how is it possible to be friends or associates with so many people like this. Again not a 100% fullproof way of getting an idea of a persons character but it has been pretty damn close throughout my life of the type of person they are.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2019, 08:26 PM
tigerbait tigerbait is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: RUSTON LA
Posts: 5,118
Rewards: 78,683
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 785
Likes (Received): 1917
Well as a rational person, I wonder why you did not include the Clintons in that same type of formula? I could match you name for name but my Mother told me not to speak ill of the dead. At least 2 of Obama's people took the 5th under oath but they did not have a special proscecuter with 45 + more of his own to pry into every thing those people had done and unlimited budget and 2 years to pry and threaten and bleed their money off. Didn't William Jefferson pay millions to settle two rape and assault charges?
Now I believe that all of politics now is a dirty business and none of them should be allowed to make it a career. So I kind of think your mind was made up before you attempted to portray yourself as open minded. I am not portraying me as that open minded. Had you said that almost all politicians associate with many who have less than stellar credentials of their character, I would have been a lot more open to your
rationale. That would have been a much more fullproof way of characterization of Trump, than giving others a pass.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2019, 10:31 PM
satchel27 satchel27 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Antonio,Texas
Posts: 5,688
Rewards: 44,769
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1347
Likes (Received): 1907
So Friday we had an impeachment inquiry for 6 hours of someone because she was fired, now we are judging a president and his presidency because who was "friends" with him
__________________
Likes New York Knight liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2019, 11:38 PM
T100 T100 is online now
WHINY CUNT
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YUKON
Posts: 10,685
Rewards: 12,213
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6388
Likes (Received): 4094
Mr. Trump has long been a devoted supporter of veteran causes. In 1995, the fiftieth anniversary of World War II, only 100 spectators watched New York City’s Veteran Day Parade. It was an insult to all veterans. Approached by Mayor Rudy Giuliani and the chief of New York City’s FBI office, Mr. Trump agreed to lead as Grand Marshall a second parade later that year. Mr. Trump made a $1 million matching donation to finance the Nation’s Day Parade. On Saturday, November 11th, over 1.4 million watched as Mr. Trump marched down Fifth Avenue with more than 25,000 veterans, some dressed in their vintage uniforms. A month later, Mr. Trump was honored in the Pentagon during a lunch with the Secretary of Defense and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff.
__________________
I dont always talk to democrats,,, but when I do I order fries.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2019, 11:39 PM
T100 T100 is online now
WHINY CUNT
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YUKON
Posts: 10,685
Rewards: 12,213
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6388
Likes (Received): 4094
fact checked;Did Donald Trump 'Save' the NYC Vets Day Parade in 1995?
__________________
I dont always talk to democrats,,, but when I do I order fries.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:43 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbait View Post
Well as a rational person, I wonder why you did not include the Clintons in that same type of formula? I could match you name for name but my Mother told me not to speak ill of the dead. At least 2 of Obama's people took the 5th under oath but they did not have a special proscecuter with 45 + more of his own to pry into every thing those people had done and unlimited budget and 2 years to pry and threaten and bleed their money off. Didn't William Jefferson pay millions to settle two rape and assault charges?
Now I believe that all of politics now is a dirty business and none of them should be allowed to make it a career. So I kind of think your mind was made up before you attempted to portray yourself as open minded. I am not portraying me as that open minded. Had you said that almost all politicians associate with many who have less than stellar credentials of their character, I would have been a lot more open to your
rationale. That would have been a much more fullproof way of characterization of Trump, than giving others a pass.
The last time I checked the Clintons are not President of the United States and Donald J Trump is. Again I read in here how horrible the Clintons are(and what Bill did was and people around the Clintons are just as sketchy) and yet this conman is just wonderful.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:46 AM
PPM PPM is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 12,083
Rewards: 102,868
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8462
Likes (Received): 3150
Kirk, did you vote for the Liberals/Trudeau or NDP/Singh in our recent elections?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:47 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by satchel27 View Post
So Friday we had an impeachment inquiry for 6 hours of someone because she was fired, now we are judging a president and his presidency because who was "friends" with him
I am judging a mans character by the people he associates with. Do you hang out with criminals, conmen, thugs, drug dealers? I believe you are a pretty decent person, so what type of people do you associate with?

As for the impeachment enquiry, this is about laying out a case just like any good lawyer does. It starts with somebody who was as qualified as she was why was she recalled and why were lies associated with her removal when as she put it Trump could of just recalled her without reason? This is a case and building of a case and lays out what was in the mind of people associated with this.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:48 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
Kirk, did you vote for the Liberals/Trudeau or NDP/Singh in our recent elections?
Never have voted for a Liberal and definitely not a hope in hell an NDP.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:49 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
Quote:
Originally Posted by satchel27 View Post
So Friday we had an impeachment inquiry for 6 hours of someone because she was fired, now we are judging a president and his presidency because who was "friends" with him
It is laughable. Shitlibs at work
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:54 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by T100 View Post
Mr. Trump has long been a devoted supporter of veteran causes. In 1995, the fiftieth anniversary of World War II, only 100 spectators watched New York City’s Veteran Day Parade. It was an insult to all veterans. Approached by Mayor Rudy Giuliani and the chief of New York City’s FBI office, Mr. Trump agreed to lead as Grand Marshall a second parade later that year. Mr. Trump made a $1 million matching donation to finance the Nation’s Day Parade. On Saturday, November 11th, over 1.4 million watched as Mr. Trump marched down Fifth Avenue with more than 25,000 veterans, some dressed in their vintage uniforms. A month later, Mr. Trump was honored in the Pentagon during a lunch with the Secretary of Defense and the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T100 View Post
T, unfortunately nothing that comes out of Trumps mouth do I believe and your second link even shows that. According to everybody other than Trump, he did not donate 1 million as his campaign statement said he did. Next, part of what he wanted to donate this money was to be named Grand Marshall, so it was once again I want this and then I will give you money, as per your own link. Next when he did that socalled fundraiser instead of the Fox debate, 4 or 5 months after the event when he claimed he was donating 1 million himself and never happened. Only after the Washington Post figured this out and started reporting it did he finally donate the money to an organization his charity had donated to before.

Trump is a conman. Hell he paid 25 million dollars to show the world he is a conman with his Trump University.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-17-2019, 09:56 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
Guys in the future we should ask all candidates for a list of their friends. It is time to stop caring about policies and beliefs. Just let me know who your buddies are

Fuckin idiots
__________________
Likes satchel27, New York Knight liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:07 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Actually in Trump's case you don't really even need to do that. Not many Presidents or candidates settle for $25 million for committing fraud like he did. Nor do I know many Presidents who are an unindicted co-conspirator like Trump is either

But in your eyes he is just wonderful
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:11 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
He is great. LOVE everything he has done, for the economy, immigration, trade. He wants to do a lot but the fuck head shit libs have zero interest in it

It is great seeing him stand up to pieces of shit countries who do nothing but take from us. And shit libs like you
__________________
Likes BFDwager, BushLeaguer liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:15 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
hey if you like conmen like him then good for you. If you like liars like him then good for you. Says alot about who you are, but good for you.
__________________
Likes chibob liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:19 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
hey if you like conmen like him then good for you. If you like liars like him then good for you. Says alot about who you are, but good for you.
I like a good economy, secure borders, fair trade, jobs and not taking shit from others. He has been great

And I really don’t give 2 fucks what a shit lib like you thinks about me. You are an idiot and it is obvious with most posts you make like the “friends” one above.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:24 AM
cptkirk321 cptkirk321 is offline
A Real TimeSaver!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On Earth
Posts: 25,802
Rewards: 5,755
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 439
Likes (Received): 3945
Again if you like conmen and liars, and an unindicted co-conspirator like Trump then good for you.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:25 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
Yeah it’s great for me. I voted for him and he won. You can all suck on that
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:26 AM
wayne1218 wayne1218 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast
Posts: 35,560
Rewards: 18,777,479
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5752
Likes (Received): 11567
And calling Trump a liar like no other politician has ever lied about anything. You truly are fuckin stupid Kirk. lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:29 AM
satchel27 satchel27 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Antonio,Texas
Posts: 5,688
Rewards: 44,769
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1347
Likes (Received): 1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
As for the impeachment enquiry, this is about laying out a case just like any good lawyer does. It starts with somebody who was as qualified as she was why was she recalled and why were lies associated with her removal when as she put it Trump could of just recalled her without reason? This is a case and building of a case and lays out what was in the mind of people associated with this.
I heard they were going to subpoena Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon next week!
__________________
Likes tigerbait liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-17-2019, 10:34 AM
PPM PPM is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 12,083
Rewards: 102,868
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8462
Likes (Received): 3150
I wish Canadians had the same passion for hating/criticizing Trudeau like they do with Trump. No one is more corrupt than our PM.
__________________
Likes tigerbait, wayne1218 liked this post
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-17-2019, 11:03 AM
tigerbait tigerbait is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: RUSTON LA
Posts: 5,118
Rewards: 78,683
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 785
Likes (Received): 1917
Capt, the last time I checked Bill was a past POTUS. You said you were judging on associates, but then you said nothing that comes out of Trumps mouth is the truth. Your open mindedness has a few major flaws! Hey didn't Bernies wife bankrupt a college? Didn't Soros help bilk innocent people out of their money? You evidently did not read the last sentence in my post, or you ignored it.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-17-2019, 11:36 AM
T100 T100 is online now
WHINY CUNT
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YUKON
Posts: 10,685
Rewards: 12,213
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 6388
Likes (Received): 4094
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkirk321 View Post
T, unfortunately nothing that comes out of Trumps mouth do I believe and your second link even shows that. According to everybody other than Trump, he did not donate 1 million as his campaign statement said he did. Next, part of what he wanted to donate this money was to be named Grand Marshall, so it was once again I want this and then I will give you money, as per your own link. Next when he did that socalled fundraiser instead of the Fox debate, 4 or 5 months after the event when he claimed he was donating 1 million himself and never happened. Only after the Washington Post figured this out and started reporting it did he finally donate the money to an organization his charity had donated to before.

Trump is a conman. Hell he paid 25 million dollars to show the world he is a conman with his Trump University.
still did more for veterans than did dems at the time.

let me ask you this? whom would you support?

also gotta add,,, over the last 15 yrs here at the mall, all you have ever done is pick apart any leader the u.s. has had. What would make you happy in u.s. politics?
__________________
I dont always talk to democrats,,, but when I do I order fries.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-17-2019, 12:31 PM
New York Knight New York Knight is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 108,318
Rewards: 67,350
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 14091
Likes (Received): 27892
Watching dipshit kirk take constant L's in these political threads is just as enjoyable as watching President Trump kick ass in office
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
/giuliani, lev, parnas, reads, spy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.79% Host: cappersmallweb2