Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:40 PM

Rewards: 73,847
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2284
Likes (Received): 6223
Did you know that prior to serving as Attorney General in California, Kamala Harris failed the Bar Exam and then claimed it was rigged?

2nd annual Cappersmall/Espn College Pik`em Champion

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-01-2019, 10:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
What do Kamala Harris, Jerry Brown, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, JFK Jr, FDR, Mayors of US cities – New York’s Ed Koch, Chicago’s Richard M. Daley, and Los Angeles’ Antonio Villaraigosa, all have in common?

They're Democrats who failed the bar exam.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-02-2019, 09:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are acting like publishers, but denying liability for content published on their sites

Publishers can censor content as they please, but they are LIABLE for the content published

These tech giants are platforms & it’s time to regulate them as such

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-04-2019, 01:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Dem 2020 candidate WA Gov. Jay Inslee says when he's president coal will be gone in 10 years and those working in coal industry will have to find new jobs.

Not to worry, his government will help them find those jobs.

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-04-2019, 02:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like
First they came for Alex Jones, and I did not speak out—

Because I did not like Alex Jones.

Then they came for James Woods, and I did not speak out.

Because I was not famous like him.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Watching all football

Rewards: 2,571
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 935
Likes (Received): 999

Puerto Rico has been given more money by Congress for Hurricane Disaster Relief, 91 Billion Dollars, than any State in the history of the U.S. As an example, Florida got $12 Billion & Texas $39 Billion for their monster hurricanes. Now the Democrats are saying NO Relief to Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and others unless much more money is given to Puerto Rico. The Dems donít want farmers to get any help. Puerto Rico should be very happy and the Dems should stop blocking much-needed Disaster Relief!

Peace is good for business.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
To;

@realDonaldTrump Negotiate a DMV or just shoot down UAVs used to spy on the Border Agents. A tariff can be targeted to aid a goal. Wisc put a tax on whiskey in 1933 to build WW1 veterans homes. Put the next tariff to build a wall.

Old 05-11-2019, 05:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-19-2019, 03:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
If you're a Democrat screaming about the wealthy having too much money and being greedy by wanting more and not giving it away, why aren't you after Harvard? They have $40 billion in their endowment (more than they could ever spend) and yet they keep fundraising.

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnKid View Post
To;

@realDonaldTrump Negotiate a

De-Militarized Zone (DMZ) [TYPO] WITH Mexico or just shoot down UAVs used to spy on the Border Agents. A tariff can be targeted to aid a goal. Wisc put a tax on whiskey in 1933 to build WW1 veterans homes. Put the next tariff to build a wall.

Old 05-20-2019, 08:17 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to copy this image address, if wanted

The Failing New York Times (it will pass away when I leave office in 6 years), and others of the Fake News Media, keep writing phony stories about how I didn’t use many banks because they didn’t want to do business with me. WRONG! It is because I didn’t need money. Very old fashioned, but true. When you don’t need or want money, you don’t need or want banks.

Banks have always been available to me, they want to make money. Fake Media only says this to disparage, and always uses unnamed sources (because their sources don’t even exist) The Mainstream Media has never been as corrupt and deranged as it is today. FAKE NEWS is actually the biggest story of all and is the true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

That’s why they refuse to cover the REAL Russia Hoax. But the American people are wise to what is going on Now the new big story is that Trump made a lot of money and buys everything for cash, he doesn’t need banks. But where did he get all of that cash?

Could it be Russia? No, I built a great business and don’t need banks, but if I did they would be there...and DeutscheBank was very good and highly professional to deal with - and if for any reason I didn’t like them, I would have gone elsewhere....there was always plenty of money around and banks to choose from. They would be very happy to take my money. Fake News!

Last edited by AuburnKid; 05-20-2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
If the CIA had such a goldmine of a source in the Kremlin right next to Putin, why didn’t they just ask him whether Collusion was real and save everyone 2 years and $40m?

-Gen. George Patton
Old 05-25-2019, 08:54 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Now the D.C. police are giving grief to Trump supporters.

Canít believe that Rolling Thunder would be given a hard time with permits in Washington, D.C. They are great Patriots who I have gotten to know and see in action. They love our Country and love our Flag. If I can help, I will!

Just because it is 2:32 AM - 25 May 2019
doesn't mean you stop working.

6:30 After arriving in Tokyo, President @realDonaldTrump spoke with Japanese business leaders at the U. S. Ambassador to Japanís residence.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Old 05-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Great fun and meeting with Prime Minister @AbeShinzo. Numerous Japanese officials told me that the Democrats would rather see the United States fail than see me or the Republican Party succeed - Death Wish!

The Japanese officials see what is painfully obvious to those with their eyes open.

Old 05-29-2019, 05:45 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Republicans cannot allow themselves to again lose the Senate seat in the Great State of Alabama. This time it will be for Six Years, not just Two. I have NOTHING against Roy Moore, and unlike many other Republican leaders, wanted him to win. But he didnít, and probably wonít.....If Alabama does not elect a Republican to the Senate in 2020, many of the incredible gains that we have made during my Presidency may be lost, including our Pro-Life victories. Roy Moore cannot win, and the consequences will be devastating....Judges and Supreme Court Justices!

I voted for Mo Brooks in the primary.

Old 05-31-2019, 10:39 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Mexico has taken advantage of the United States for decades. Because of the Dems, our Immigration Laws are BAD. Mexico makes a FORTUNE from the U.S., have for decades, they can easily fix this problem. Time for them to finally do what must be done!

Hard to believe that with the Crisis on the Border, the Dems won’t do the quick and easy fix. Would solve the problem but they want Open Borders, which equals crime! In order not to pay Tariffs, if they start rising, companies will leave Mexico, which has taken 30% of our Auto Industry and come back home to the USA. Mexico must take back their country from the drug lords and cartels. The Tariff is about stopping drugs as well as illegals!

Last edited by AuburnKid; 05-31-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: new tweet
Old 06-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Washington Post got it wrong, as usual. The U.S. is charging 25% against 250 Billion Dollars of goods shipped from China, not 200 BD. Also, China is paying a heavy cost in that they will subsidize goods to keep them coming, devalue their currency, yet companies are moving to ..U.S. in order to avoid paying the 25% Tariff. Like Mexican companies will move back to the United States once the Tariff reaches the higher levels. They took many of our companies & jobs, the foolish Pols let it happen, and now they will come back unless Mexico stops the.......travesty that is taking place in allowing millions of people to easily meander through their country and INVADE the U.S., not to mention the Drugs & Human Trafficking pouring in through Mexico. Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico? We will soon find out!

Old 06-01-2019, 07:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Did you know:

Robert Mueller’s office deleted 19,000 text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok

How is that not obstruction of justice?

What were they trying to cover up?

-Gen. George Patton
Old 06-03-2019, 05:19 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly ďnastyĒ to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me. Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

43 sec movie U.S. Embassy London on Twitter: "Welcome to the UK @realDonaldTrump & @FLOTUS! 🇺🇸🇬🇧 #USStateVisit… "

Old 06-08-2019, 06:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
We would still be British if these idiots had been our Forefathers.

“Not now guys, wrong hill.”

“Pay the taxes, it’s safer.”

“Give up your arms and all will by well.”

“Don’t be stupid and make them mad guys.”

“What’s all this ‘free speech’ talk, you’re gonna get us killed.”

-Gen. George Patton
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
My reply To
@realDonaldTrump The Communications Decency Act of 1996 & Reno v. ACLU were designed to prevent this type of thing.

Twitter should let the banned Conservative Voices back onto their platform, without restriction. Itís called Freedom of Speech, remember. You are making a Giant Mistake!

Communications Decency Act - Wikipedia

Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union - Wikipedia

Old 06-09-2019, 01:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
If Biden runs for president the opposition adds will be as good as the Superbowl

He's said a lifetime of dumb shit over the years

-Gen. George Patton
Old 06-12-2019, 09:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
2019 Earmarks came out today

Congress spent:

$65 million to help salmon

$12 million to control aquatic plants

$9 million to quarantine fruit flies

$863,000 to eradicate tree snakes in Guam

$17 million to "Improving lives across Asia"

Yet there wasn't enough for a Wall?

-Gen. George Patton
Old 06-12-2019, 11:55 PM

Rewards: 11,372
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 716
Please dear God find his tweet about Durant's injury and the building. I guess he deleted. Hilarious, grade A trolling.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
@realDonaldTrump

3:14 If you are not smiling by 1:56, you're not a fan.

Use the advice from Ziggy Stardust to be played at maximum volume

Tags
credits, solar, tax, trade, wall