Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:11 PM

Rewards: 14,530
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 461
Likes (Received): 1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
Trump 2020!

Keep America Great!!
Actually to be politically correct you should have said Trump 2020- Keep America full of HATE!
Old 04-14-2019, 11:15 PM

Rewards: 3,962
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 8106
Likes (Received): 2999
You have a mental disorder; it's quite evident. I wrote that to see if you actually did need to get the last word in all the time. Never surprised by you.

also, that's pretty ironic

Last edited by PPM; 04-14-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
You have a mental disorder; it's quite evident. I wrote that to see if you actually did need to get the last word in all the time. Never surprised by you.

Just telling the other side of the story or what the Fox Network refers to as "Fair and balanced."
You might want to take a good hard look at your own pathetic being first before casting stones.
Anyone like yourself who would refer to the world famous and highly respected Foreign Affair as a possible human trafficking site doesn't have much upstairs-either that or they are as envious as Hell because of their own failed love life!
Come on-next insult or moronic statement before I retire for the evening, so that I can put you in your rightful place again. lol

Last edited by savage1; 04-14-2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:17 AM
On summer hiatus

Rewards: 30,763
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 743
Likes (Received): 832
FBI Man’s Testimony Points to Wrongdoing Well Beyond Spying.

REAL CLEAR INVESTIGATIONS:
From the end of 2015 to the end of 2018, Bill Priestap was assistant director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division, which meant he oversaw the FBI’s global counterintelligence efforts. In that role, he managed both of the bureau’s most politically sensitive investigations: the inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information and the probe into whether Donald Trump or his campaign conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election. His testimony provides rare insight into the attitudes and thoughts of officials who launched the Russia probe and the probe of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose final report is expected to be released very soon.

More important, his testimony contains extensive indications of wrongdoing, including that the FBI and DoJ targeted Trump and did so with information it made no effort to verify. It paints a portrait of the Obama-era bureau as one that was unconcerned with political interference in investigations and was willing to enlist the help of close foreign allies to bring down its target. And, perhaps presaging a defense to Barr’s claim that American officials had spied on the Trump campaign, it showcases the euphemisms that can be used to disguise “spying.”

KIMBERLEY STRASSEL: Barr Brings Accountability: Trump’s foes call it ‘stunning and scary.’ Here’s what they have to be scared about.

The most inadvertently honest reaction to Attorney General William Barr’s congressional testimony this week came from former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. Mr. Barr had bluntly called out the Federal Bureau of Investigation for “spying” on the Trump campaign in 2016. Mr. Clapper said that was both “stunning and scary.” Indeed.

No doubt a lot of former Obama administration and Hillary Clinton campaign officials, opposition guns for hire, and media members are stunned and scared that the Justice Department finally has a leader willing to address the FBI’s behavior in 2016. They worked very hard to make sure such accounting never happened. Only in that context can we understand the frantic new Democratic-media campaign to tar the attorney general. . . .

Mr. Comey testified that the Trump probe was simply too sensitive for members of congressional intelligence committees to know about—an unbelievable statement given the heavy publicity he gave the investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s improper handling of classified information. Here’s a more plausible explanation: Mr. Comey and his crew have also testified that they were all convinced Mrs. Clinton would win the election. That would have meant that no politician other than the incoming Democratic president would have known the FBI had spied on the Trump team. Nor would the public. A Clinton presidency would have ensured no accountability.

Mr. Trump’s victory destroyed that scenario, and it became clear that the new Republican president would soon know that the former Democratic administration had surveilled his campaign on the basis of information from his rival. At that point, two things happened. Neither was accidental, and both were aimed, again, at forestalling accountability.

First, Mr. Comey and other intelligence officials, including Mr. Clapper, engineered the public release of all the scandalous claims against Mr. Trump, to provide some cover. As liberal commentator Matt Taibbi notes in his new book, “Hate Inc.” Mr. Comey’s Jan. 6, 2017, briefing of the president-elect about the dossier was a classic Washington “trick.” It served as the “pretext” to get the details out, a “news hook” to allow the press to publish the dossier—with its salacious fictions about prostitutes and Moscow hotel rooms—and go wild.

Democrats used the furor in their successful push for a special counsel, which gave greater legitimacy to the FBI’s probe. The appointment of a special counsel also froze other oversight. Congress can’t have access to certain documents or ask witnesses certain questions since that might interfere with the probe. The White House can’t demand answers, because that too would interfere. Mr. Trump’s adversaries got to hide behind Robert Mueller for nearly two years.

What my signature line has been about for a year or so. DNC made their bed, now they don't want to slepp on it.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:40 AM
Hall of Fame

Rewards: 14,954,623
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5384
Likes (Received): 9098
Quote:

"Spot" on
Old 04-15-2019, 10:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
I have some great news for you folks which should make you happy(or is it bored).
Anyways I will be leaving form my annual nine day mid April vacation tomorrow evening.
This means that I will not be posting anything in this thread(although I may check in to see what has been posted).
I may however post something along the way in the Sox Thread if there is something noteworthy to report.
I strongly suggest that if you have any withdrawal symptoms in my absence because you won't be able to TRY pile on and bash anything I say no matter how true it is, then I strongly suggest that you continue to deify your hero, Donald Trump, who in your minds can do no wrong, and just slap each other on the back with likes, "Way to go" and the usual rah, rah, rahs until my return.
And oh yeah, don't forget to bash Agencies like Foreign Affair and the many happy thousands of folks who found a lovely FOREIGN lady to marry because their values were more compatible with their own than any American ladies they met along the way.
If in the RARE possibility that in my absence someone else dares to emerge from the woodwork and offer some words which are not so flattering towards, Trump, well then hopefully that should keep you going until my return.
Have no fear though because I should be able to find some time later on today after I complete the preparations for my trip to chime on with what I am sure will be the usual name calling and insults which defines the overall mentality of the obvious high school clique which exists in this Forum.
Enjoy your day!!
Old 04-15-2019, 03:54 PM

Rewards: 40,816
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13554
Likes (Received): 24782
I will accept a 90 day ban in return for a savage ban the rest of 2019
Old 04-15-2019, 05:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Or better yet

I'll accept a remaining 2019 ban in exchange for savage lifetime banishment

No problem taking the bullet on this one ... It's for the best of the forum

Make Mall Great Again
Old 04-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Rewards: 14,954,623
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5384
Likes (Received): 9098
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
Yeah he acts like he is leaving for 9 days and doing us all a favor. Reality is that he is on vacation every day and nothing will change in the next 9
Old 04-15-2019, 05:37 PM

Rewards: 38,423
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1096
Likes (Received): 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
Funny as hell
Old 04-15-2019, 05:40 PM

Rewards: 38,423
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1096
Likes (Received): 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1218 View Post
Yeah he acts like he is leaving for 9 days and doing us all a favor. Reality is that he is on vacation every day and nothing will change in the next 9
He is the favor, him posting is a treat for all mallers.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:16 AM

Rewards: 406
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 474
Likes (Received): 503
Oh noooooo. Who will keep the great inspiring cause going. I need my safe space, so please stop all the horrible talk, until our savior returns.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
For the past two years, Democrats have spent endless hours lying to the American people

After 2 years ... 35 million dollars And 448 pages of a completely vindicating report, the truth comes out ........

NO COLLUSION

NO OBSTRUCTION
Old 04-20-2019, 09:52 AM
On summer hiatus

Post Thanks / Like
AK sez: Interesting stuff here. Michael Caputo has a website I never heard of until he was on Tucker last night. Henry Greenberg has a blurb on page 61 of the report but nowhere does the report bring up that Henery Greenburg was an FBI paid informant for 17-years.

from INVESTIGATING THE DEMOCRAT DECEPTION -

INVESTIGATING THE DEMOCRAT DECEPTION

Regardless of your political affiliation, you are probably interested in understanding the truth about the Russian collusion controversy.
Democrat DossierThe Democrat Dossier will examine aspects of the investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 American presidential election, to explain how it began, who initiated it – and why.

We will break down the investigation, beginning with the informants the intelligence agencies planted into the Trump campaign to spy on Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Sam Clovis, and other members of the Trump campaign team and their associates. The Democrat Dossier will also investigate the Steele Dossier, secret FISA warrants on American citizens, the Clinton email coverup, Uranium One – and much more.

The Greenberg Dossier is the first of what will become many mini-dossiers of the Democrat's effort to steal the 2016 presidential election from the Republican candidate and Bernie Sanders. When finished, these mini-dossiers will be combined to become the final Democrat Dossier – and then distributed to the media, politicians, U.S. intelligence agencies – and our supporters.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:37 AM
WHINY CUNT

Rewards: 15,675
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5790
Likes (Received): 3673
Old 04-21-2019, 09:20 AM
On summer hiatus

Post Thanks / Like
In the next episode of "The Fugitive part 2", Dr. Richard Kimble who has entered secure areas while proving his innocence is charged with ten Felony trespassing charges @ 5 years in prison each.

Sound familiar?

Old 04-22-2019, 10:18 AM
On summer hiatus

Post Thanks / Like
CNN RATINGS CONTINUE TO PLUMMET TO ALL-YEAR LOW
4:16 PM 04/16/2019 | MEDIA
Mike Brest | Reporter

CNN had its lowest primetime weekly ratings overall and in the key age demographic last week, according to Nielsen Media Research.

From April 8-12, the network only averaged an audience of 690,000 people and 180,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic. Their coverage last week included three presidential town halls with New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee and Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro. (Every CNN Presidential Town Hall Finished Behind MSNBC And Fox News In Ratings)

from CNN Ratings Continue To Plummet To All-Year Low | The Daily Caller

Old 04-23-2019, 07:12 AM

Rewards: 23,698
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 543
Likes (Received): 443
Always wondered how people can be so loyal to one party.How can you possibly support 100% of any political leader whether its democratic party or Republican. I probably supported about half of what Obama done and about half of what Trump has done.My only hope for our country is that one day we do away with these parties and candidates run as an AMERICAN
2016 NASCAR PICKEM CHAMP

Tags
accomplishments, add, great, positive, president