Go Back   Sports Handicapping at cappersmall > > >

Politics Political discussion will only be allowed in here.

Old 09-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Rewards: 73,236
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2284
Likes (Received): 6218
Beto has gone from being a white guy pretending to be Hispanic to an Antifa pretending to be Eric Swalwell.

What hasn't changed is the that he's an unemployed societal parasite mooching off his in-laws with the testosterone level of a tomato and personality of a dead moth.

2nd annual Cappersmall/Espn College Pik`em Champion

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 09-02-2019, 03:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Booker

Beginning on Day One in office, I will take executive action to reduce gun violence—closing dangerous loopholes in gun sales, cracking down on gun manufacturers, and investing in communities impacted by gun violence.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

-Gen. George Patton
Old 09-02-2019, 03:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Joe Biden makes the most extreme gun-control push of all the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates:

Biden calls for banning "magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them"

All magazines hold "multiple bullets," that's the point

This call from Biden would ban most handguns

-Gen. George Patton
Old 09-03-2019, 01:06 PM
the straightshooter

Rewards: 100,332
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5690
Likes (Received): 6830

still comes down to Michigan, Florida, Wisconsin

IF the economy continues and Trump stays out of Iran AND the Wall is demonstrably progressing, it will be close, like razor thin again

if Trump fails on any of those he will lose.

Theres talk Senate Republicans want to remove Medicare after the election, LOL, if its leaked and verified, Trump will lose in a landslide.

Hate to break it to you, but banks, corporations, and the govt have colluded to keep wages down the last 40 years. IN the case of universities, they have raised prices knowing the govt will make student loans. This is an epidemic that hurts young americans with crippling debt. These arent leftist lies they are reality, and you wont convince voters with free market rhetoric which is ineffective anyway in most case.

The old school left was all about WAGES, LABOR. not the case anymore as their focus in minorities, and gayness, however they have won demographically even if they haven't really convinced anyone of anything important. .BUT most of the Senate Republicans are slime too.

Mark my words, Trump wont win unless he talks student loan reform and healthcare.

Last edited by Roma; 09-03-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Rewards: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2163
Likes (Received): 7504
Well, good luck with Michigan, as a few more manufacturing jobs go bye bye

Wisconsin was so close in 2016, and with farmers getting the short end, combined with manufacturing, not a chance, imo.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Oh, forgot

The Wall, LMAO

The only wall going up now was leftover from Obama's run. Not one mile from Trump, but he will tell it as if he did it

POS that he is
Old 09-03-2019, 02:41 PM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like
in a sane world if a student is admitted to a university, the govt will provide the loan...

TO THE UNIVERSITY. Then the University can set up their own plan for student to repay them. Maybe they will make admissions a bit tougher and only provide programs that actually are needed in the economy...

Old 09-03-2019, 09:59 PM

Rewards: 41,457
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1248
Likes (Received): 1745
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibob View Post
Trump going down

this was an easy prediction in November 2016

what a loser
Kinda like Hillary nov 8th 2016

What a loser
Old 09-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Watching all football

Rewards: 1,984
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 928
Likes (Received): 986

Any of the DNC candidates who continue to say "I will confiscate all semi-automatic guns when elected"; will eventually be talked about as their "Jumped the shark moment."
Old 09-04-2019, 01:21 PM
Used Register

Rewards: 271,649
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5032
Likes (Received): 2961
Post The Mooch slams The Donald

Say it ain't so, Mooch.

Anthony Scaramucci lost his post as White House director of communications after only 11 days when his criticism of White House officials was made public.

Author of the book Trump: The Blue Collar President, about his three years working with Trump on the campaign trail and as part of his transition team, Scaramucci is now a vehement critic of his former boss and has repeatedly raised questions about his mental acuity.

He told CNN that Trump's confusion about the Category-5 storm buffeting the south-eastern coast of the U.S., highlighted the need for those close to the president to step in to help him for the sake of the country.

Trump had mistakenly tweeted that Alabama would be in the firing line of the storm after it hit the Bahamas.

CNN also played two clips which contrasted Trump's statement at a rally in May about a Category-5 hurricane with a press conference sound bite this week in which he said he could not remember if he had heard of such a storm.

Mooch told the network that the president is on "replay mode" in which he has a few phrases "he repeatedly uses." [Now that part is true.]

"Not remembering that he had heard of a Category-5 hurricane is emblematic of what's going on in terms of the mental decline," he said.

"If you look at a whole pattern of speech and you look at the whole deterioration of his syntax and the way he's talking... you're saying, 'Okay, the guy is obviously in mental decline,'" he said.

"But what I find sad and troubling about the whole thing is that he's got a group of people around him that are supposedly loyal to him and like him, that they're not addressing it and they're not evaluating it...There's a little bit of sadness to the whole thing.

"So for me, I'm looking at that, the guy is obviously in mental decline...He is in full-blown meltdown and you have a group of people who have made a decision that they are going to cover this up as opposed to clean it up," Scaramucci added.

He said that the Republicans had a responsibility to the nation to get Trump psychologically evaluated and if he is mentally fine, they should publicly say so.

"It's way worse today than it was three years ago and it's going to get way worse in about six months."

He predicted that Trump's popularity would continue to slump and he would eventually drop out of his re-election campaign.

"It's not clear to me that he's going to make it," Scaramucci said. "I still predict that poll numbers are going to go much lower, and I predict that, like Lyndon Johnson, before he gets there."

"He's going to continue to disassemble, he's going to amp up the bullying and the nastiness and it's going to turn off at least another 10 percent of his base," Scaramucci added, "and then it's basically over."

Last month, Dr. Lance Dodes, former assistant psychiatry professor at Harvard Medical School, sounded the alarm about Trump's state of mind after the president publicly mused whether the U.S. could purchase Greenland from Denmark.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
One already has

-Gen. George Patton
Old 09-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
a subconjunctival hemorrhage.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Post Thanks / Like

-Gen. George Patton
Old 09-10-2019, 11:03 PM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like

Old 09-14-2019, 09:06 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Beto's shirt has cooked him;

If an ex-girlfriend is told by her ex-boyfriend;
"I'm coming with a truckload of my friends."
Should she buy an AR-15 that day or
wave her Restraining Order?

A DEA agent stopped by my farm yesterday.

“I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs”, he said.

“By all means officer, just don’t go in that field over there”, I replied.

The DEA officer exploded, saying “Do you know who the fuck I am?! I have the authority of the federal government with me!”, he shouted before pulling a badge out of his back pocket, “Do you see this fucking badge?! This badge means I can do what I want and I’ll go wherever the fuck I want, have I made myself clear?!”

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short while later, I hear loud screams, looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life being chased by my angry rodeo bull. With each step, the bull was gaining ground and he seemed sure to be gored before he reached safety. The officer looked terrified and continued to run for his life.

I threw down my tools, immediately ran to the edge of the fence and shouted at the top of my lungs,

“Your badge, show him your fucking badge!”
__________________________________________________ _

The gun is the bull while the Restraining Order is the badge. to tigerbait who sent me the farm story.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnKid View Post
Beto's shirt has cooked him;

If an ex-girlfriend is told by her ex-boyfriend;
"I'm coming with a truckload of my friends."
Should she buy an AR-15 that day or
wave her Restraining Order?

A DEA agent stopped by my farm yesterday.

“I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs”, he said.

“By all means officer, just don’t go in that field over there”, I replied.

The DEA officer exploded, saying “Do you know who the fuck I am?! I have the authority of the federal government with me!”, he shouted before pulling a badge out of his back pocket, “Do you see this fucking badge?! This badge means I can do what I want and I’ll go wherever the fuck I want, have I made myself clear?!”

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short while later, I hear loud screams, looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life being chased by my angry rodeo bull. With each step, the bull was gaining ground and he seemed sure to be gored before he reached safety. The officer looked terrified and continued to run for his life.

I threw down my tools, immediately ran to the edge of the fence and shouted at the top of my lungs,

“Your badge, show him your fucking badge!”
__________________________________________________ _

The gun is the bull while the Restraining Order is the badge. to tigerbait who sent me the farm story.
Are you posting from the high elevation you had to scramble to in order to escape the wrath of the Sharpie used by dummy?

I'll bet you were so scared. Were you able to hear Tucker from such a HIGH place?

Everyone knows you drove your ass off to escape Dorian
Old 09-15-2019, 06:10 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like

MOLON LABE

Being the far-left progressive loon that he is, Beto O’Rourke decided to push the envelope a little further left. During the last debate, he stated, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15; your AK-47.”

He is even selling a T-shirt with that exact quote on it.

Yes, he wants to steal private property from We The People. Why not? They already favor stealing our labor in the form of much higher taxes. Their ‘free stuff’ has to be paid for, after all.

Red flag laws are also reprehensible. The government can easily declare Constitution-believing patriots are mentally ill and take our guns that way. Someone who might get depressed on occasion is not a valid reason to strip him of his right to own a firearm.

We must resist any kind of gun control—whether it be outright seizures or subtle and reasonable-sounding ‘common sense’ gun control. The government already controls us enough—far too much, in fact. No more handing over our liberty in exchange for their ‘safety.’

Last edited by AuburnKid; 09-15-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: added text
Old 09-18-2019, 01:26 AM
the straightshooter

Post Thanks / Like

good analysis, and towards the end notices that only biden, and not warren or sanders

and even with biden not enough minority support. turn out was low in NC recently too for non whites.

Last edited by Roma; 09-18-2019 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:45 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnKid View Post
Joe Biden has a son, Hunter Biden. He is a partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC. One of their banks is the Bank of China and they deal with a Ukrainian Oligarch.

Hunter Biden and John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz partnered up to make Rosemont Seneca Partners. Paul Manafort is doing 4-years for less.

When this comes out, Hunter may be going to the big house a la Geraldine Ferraro's husband John Zaccaro who was investigated and in January 1985, Zaccaro pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining bank financing in a real estate transaction and was fined $1,000 and was sentenced to 150 hours of community service.

Presidents usually have tremendous leeway in what they say in conversations with foreign leaders. Certainly, we never hear the content of most of those conversations. Recall that if it hadn’t been for the accident of an open mic, we never would have heard then-President Barack Obama conveying a message to Vladimir Putin via the outgoing Russian president that he’d have “more flexibility” after the election to negotiate a defense issue. Imagine if it had been Trump overheard saying something like that.

The President is trying to get justice but a "whistleblower" thought that was unfair. John Zaccaro got community service. Paul Manafort is doing 4-years
Old 09-22-2019, 05:44 PM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
by Clarice Feldman
Adam Schiff channels Wile E. Coyote regarding the Trump/Ukraine "scandal."

Congressman Adam Schiff (to experience the deep void, look into his eyes) has fallen into a trap in which he aims at the president and wounds his party’s front-runner, Joe Biden, instead.

It’s not my imagination. MSN’s Chris Hayes tweets: “ I am watching this something turn into a story about Biden and am going to pass out.”

Let’s go to the old journalism rule, that a story should tell readers who, what, where, and sometimes why to see what’s news and what’s nonsense.

The Washington Post printed on its front page a story that the president made a call and a promise in it to an unspecified foreign leader, which so disturbed someone, he reported it. The story was sketchy, to say the least. Peter Suderman captured it precisely in a tweet:

So, a thing happened, and Trump was involved, and apparently so was a foreign leader, and someone in the natsec field became upset. But it's not clear what happened, or who the foreign leader was, or who is upset, or why?

Snapping at the hook, no less than three Democratic congressmen have opened separate investigations into whether the President is conspiring with Ukraine for favorable election results -- Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings, and Eliot Engel.

Let’s walk back the cat, look at the latest reports and we’ll see how their desperate efforts to rid themselves of the President who’s almost certain to win a second term boomerang on Joe Biden.

Who?

The identity of the person the press claims is a whistleblower is unknown as yet. He, as the Other McCain notes, is almost certainly “a Democrat operative [snip] a perfect example of the ‘Deep State’ problem that Trump’s supporters have been talking about for three years. The bureaucrats seem to believe they should have more influence on U.S. policy than the President himself if the President doesn’t share their world view.”

As the President observed earlier, all his conversations with foreign leaders are surely listened in on by various members of the intelligence community here and abroad, so the report of a “whistleblower” having access to secretive conversations seems utter bunk. Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, through the agency’s counsel, declined to turn over the complaint to Congress, indicating it was not “urgent,” a threshold that must be met before turning over such complaints, and that the allegations in the complaint concern “conduct by someone outside the Intelligence Community” and that they involve “confidential and potentially privileged communications by persons outside the Intelligence Community.”

Where?

The setting for the scandal was the prior administration in Ukraine, a country totally corrupt and given to paying off well-connected Democrats for political and financial return.

In January of this year, Kenneth P. Vogel and Julia Mendel detailed the setting and issues in the New York Times. As vice-president, Joe Biden dealt with the former Ukrainian Administration of President Petro Poroshenko. Poroshenko's prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was investigating government corruption, including that by the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, which employed Joe’s son, Hunter, as a consultant @ $50,000 per month.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz60IILoeQH
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Old 09-30-2019, 08:05 AM
Watching all football

Post Thanks / Like
Last night Mark Liven interviewed author Peter Schweizer

Old 10-04-2019, 12:08 PM
the straightshooter